Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Are the moderators dead?

Are the moderators dead? 10 months 1 week ago #66140

  • QuazaWizard941
  • QuazaWizard941's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I love music!
  • Posts: 169
  • Thank you received: 62
I mean, I'm starting to wonder where they are. There seem to be a lot of people who are asking for advice and such and only other users are responding. It would seem like adult advice might be valuable once in a while. I get that they have lives and everything, but then why did they sign up for this job if they're not doing it? Anybody agree?
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Blue Tornado, Going4God, missionarykid, horsegirl04, Mp137, AWESOMEPERSON, im a beekeeper

Are the moderators dead? 10 months 1 week ago #66151

  • smileygon10
  • smileygon10's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Meow!
  • Posts: 110
  • Thank you received: 126
Totally with you. The mods used to give advice and stuff pretty regularly. Now I rarely see a mod post, except for Kim Peckham on the RTF posts.

If you post something, it might be approved anywhere from half an hour (really rare, except Friday night maybe) to a day to, like, never. Also sometimes spam slips through. Seriously? If it takes a really long time but you have super-rigerous approval standards, then I suppose it's acceptable, although certainly annoying. But if it takes forever to post, AND spam still gets through, you have no excuse!
Smiling for Jesus
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Are the moderators dead? 10 months 1 week ago #66164

  • Mp137
  • Mp137's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love God, reading, helping, and nature
  • Posts: 2188
  • Thank you received: 1944
I know!! Like, we have topics on here talking about suicide and depression, and there are no adults replying to adult size problems. And they used to!! It's really disappointing. The guide website definitely isn't what it used to be.
... Even if it gets me convicted
I’ll still be on my knees with my hands lifted ...
... If saying I believe is out of line
If I’m judged cause I’m gonna give my life
To show the world the love that fills me
Then I want to be Guilty ...
- Guilty by Newsboys
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Going4God, missionarykid

Are the moderators dead? 10 months 1 week ago #66198

  • LEMONwizard
  • LEMONwizard's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I trust God. Do you?
  • Posts: 269
  • Thank you received: 93
Hey guys, try posting stuff in the talent showcase, maybe then more people will see it, maybe even staff.
TRUST GOD with EVERYTHING because GOD HOLDS EVERYTHING and HE WON'T LET GO

#StvernoIsAFemale #IAmAFemaleToo #FemaleHashtagMovement
When Emmy01 can't, I will fight for the pencil.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: missionarykid, Mp137

Are the moderators dead? 10 months 1 week ago #66228

  • mittens92999
  • mittens92999's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I've got peace like a river in my soul...
  • Posts: 639
  • Thank you received: 342
Lol, when I saw this title I wanted to laugh so bad!
2 Timothy 4:7- I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.


-15 years old

Last Edit: 10 months 1 day ago by mittens92999. Reason: changed word
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Are the moderators dead? 10 months 5 days ago #66283

  • missionarykid
  • missionarykid's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I'm MK. Call me MK.
  • Posts: 824
  • Thank you received: 556
Mp137 wrote:
I know!! Like, we have topics on here talking about suicide and depression, and there are no adults replying to adult size problems. And they used to!! It's really disappointing. The guide website definitely isn't what it used to be.
It really changed since Randy left.

I think we need to post more things like this more often. There was a post about how Guide needs to hire more mods. I agree.

WE NEED MODS. We need mods that will actually TALK TO US.Ones that will reply to our posts. The only ones that TALK to us are Rich and Kim. I appreciate that (thanks guys!).


Stverno is a FEMALE. I am a FEMALE too.

MINISTRY CHAT: us21.chatzy.com/67264006884418

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TP!!!! #FilipinoPride
Last Edit: 10 months 4 days ago by missionarykid.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Going4God

Are the moderators dead? 10 months 2 days ago #66426

  • Mp137
  • Mp137's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love God, reading, helping, and nature
  • Posts: 2188
  • Thank you received: 1944
missionarykid wrote:
Mp137 wrote:
I know!! Like, we have topics on here talking about suicide and depression, and there are no adults replying to adult size problems. And they used to!! It's really disappointing. The guide website definitely isn't what it used to be.
It really changed since Randy left.

I think we need to post more things like this more often. There was a post about how Guide needs to hire more mods. I agree.

WE NEED MODS. We need mods that will actually TALK TO US.Ones that will reply to our posts. The only ones that TALK to us are Rich and Kim. I appreciate that (thanks guys!).

Problem is, each stay within their section.
... Even if it gets me convicted
I’ll still be on my knees with my hands lifted ...
... If saying I believe is out of line
If I’m judged cause I’m gonna give my life
To show the world the love that fills me
Then I want to be Guilty ...
- Guilty by Newsboys
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: missionarykid

Are the moderators dead? 10 months 1 day ago #66481

  • mittens92999
  • mittens92999's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I've got peace like a river in my soul...
  • Posts: 639
  • Thank you received: 342
Wait, Randy left?
2 Timothy 4:7- I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.


-15 years old

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Are the moderators dead? 10 months 8 hours ago #66512

  • Mp137
  • Mp137's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love God, reading, helping, and nature
  • Posts: 2188
  • Thank you received: 1944
mittens92999 wrote:
Wait, Randy left?

Uhh..... yeah. A long time ago.
... Even if it gets me convicted
I’ll still be on my knees with my hands lifted ...
... If saying I believe is out of line
If I’m judged cause I’m gonna give my life
To show the world the love that fills me
Then I want to be Guilty ...
- Guilty by Newsboys
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Are the moderators dead? 9 months 4 weeks ago #66517

  • Quirky
  • Quirky's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I LOVE writing, and ummm, writing..oh! and writing
  • Posts: 3668
  • Thank you received: 2962
mittens92999 wrote:
Wait, Randy left?


Yeah, he isn't Guide Editor anymore
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Are the moderators dead? 9 months 4 weeks ago #66524

  • LittleLadyBug
  • LittleLadyBug's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • love dinosurs oh and sleep :) class fossil
  • Posts: 411
  • Thank you received: 180
mittens92999 wrote:
Wait, Randy left?
yep :( :( :(
All have fallen short of the glory of God our penalty is death but thanks be to God he has made a way for us!

Elena :)
#BUNNYBUNNY #thebunnymovement
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Are the moderators dead? 9 months 4 weeks ago #66530

  • missionarykid
  • missionarykid's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I'm MK. Call me MK.
  • Posts: 824
  • Thank you received: 556
Mp137 wrote:
missionarykid wrote:
Mp137 wrote:
I know!! Like, we have topics on here talking about suicide and depression, and there are no adults replying to adult size problems. And they used to!! It's really disappointing. The guide website definitely isn't what it used to be.
It really changed since Randy left.

I think we need to post more things like this more often. There was a post about how Guide needs to hire more mods. I agree.

WE NEED MODS. We need mods that will actually TALK TO US. Ones that will reply to our posts. The only ones that TALK to us are Rich and Kim. I appreciate that (thanks guys!).

Problem is, each stay within their section.
That is true.....

Still, they should hire more mods. There should be a MIN of 3 mods per section.

@mittens92999, Yes he left a while ago. If you go to the editor's blog, you will see a post (I think it is called) A Note from Your Editor (or something like that).

**EDIT** It is called "Goodbye for Now"


Stverno is a FEMALE. I am a FEMALE too.

MINISTRY CHAT: us21.chatzy.com/67264006884418

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TP!!!! #FilipinoPride
Last Edit: 9 months 3 weeks ago by missionarykid.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: jreteenmom
Time to create page: 0.259 seconds