Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Crazy and Funny mess

Crazy and Funny mess 11 months 3 days ago #65480

• LolingforJesus
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love God, pianos, friends, and Bible Experience
  • Thank you received: 206
So my church has a Prayer Meeting on Wednesdays and I help by taking the kids and having a lesson. So theres this boy (idk if his parents would like his name on here so I'll make a fake name) named Garry thats 7 yrs old. After our lesson we play games, so we made up this game "College." So Garry and I acted like we were dating in college, but I "broke up" with him in the game cuz he called the "cops" on me for not going to something.
Garry's mom has been really having bad pains and it's really bad and the doctors don't know whats wrong with her. She can't even pick up her kids anymore. Now Garry is very talkative and loves hanging out with friends, so I decided to call him up to help the mom be able to relax. I became more dedicated in doing this since she said that it really helps her. We talked and we were on the topic of toy guns and I was telling him about my neighbor who has a gun.
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
So my sista and I were talking and I told her about this and she was laughing really hard. I asked her if I should "break up". She said no, and I half agree and half don't.
On one hand, he's a kid, this isn't serious, and who knows, he could've been just kidding. On the other hand, his parents and my parents would take this very seriously and wouldn't like it. And he's 5 yrs younger then me, I feel like thats just kinda weird lol.
Idk, but tbh I don't think its that big of a deal. Just wanna see what ya'll think.

HAPPY BDAY TP!!!!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Crazy and Funny mess 11 months 2 days ago #65500

• Mp137
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love God, reading, helping, and nature
  • Thank you received: 1944
A boy I used to babysit wanted to marry me
... Even if it gets me convicted
I’ll still be on my knees with my hands lifted ...
... If saying I believe is out of line
If I’m judged cause I’m gonna give my life
To show the world the love that fills me
Then I want to be Guilty ...
- Guilty by Newsboys
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky

Crazy and Funny mess 11 months 2 days ago #65539

• Quirky
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I LOVE writing, and ummm, writing..oh! and writing
  • Thank you received: 2975
Lol, that's cute :lol:

Crazy and Funny mess 10 months 2 weeks ago #65850

• LolingforJesus
  • NOW ONLINE
Lol yeah I feel like a like that happens a lot....

HAPPY BDAY TP!!!!

Crazy and Funny mess 10 months 2 weeks ago #65995

• LittleLadyBug
  • love dinosurs oh and sleep :) class fossil
  • Thank you received: 180
LolingforJesus wrote:
So my church has a Prayer Meeting on Wednesdays and I help by taking the kids and having a lesson. So theres this boy (idk if his parents would like his name on here so I'll make a fake name) named Garry thats 7 yrs old. After our lesson we play games, so we made up this game "College." So Garry and I acted like we were dating in college, but I "broke up" with him in the game cuz he called the "cops" on me for not going to something.
Garry's mom has been really having bad pains and it's really bad and the doctors don't know whats wrong with her. She can't even pick up her kids anymore. Now Garry is very talkative and loves hanging out with friends, so I decided to call him up to help the mom be able to relax. I became more dedicated in doing this since she said that it really helps her. We talked and we were on the topic of toy guns and I was telling him about my neighbor who has a gun.

So my sista and I were talking and I told her about this and she was laughing really hard. I asked her if I should "break up". She said no, and I half agree and half don't.
On one hand, he's a kid, this isn't serious, and who knows, he could've been just kidding. On the other hand, his parents and my parents would take this very seriously and wouldn't like it. And he's 5 yrs younger then me, I feel like thats just kinda weird lol.
Idk, but tbh I don't think its that big of a deal. Just wanna see what ya'll think.
don't worry about it i have a cousin and the same thing happend to her and after a few years he got over it so um yeah he seems adorable so just keep being friends with and help him through the hard time that he is going though ;) Elena
All have fallen short of the glory of God our penalty is death but thanks be to God he has made a way for us!

Elena :)
#BUNNYBUNNY #thebunnymovement

Crazy and Funny mess 10 months 1 week ago #66047

• Chickadee
  • I love dogs!!
  • Thank you received: 211
Mp137 wrote:
A boy I used to babysit wanted to marry me

OH MU GOODNESS! That is hilarious!

Crazy and Funny mess 10 months 1 week ago #66049

• Chickadee
  • I love dogs!!
LolingforJesus wrote:

That is kinda cute...
If I were you I would tell my mom. And maybe the boy's mom or dad so they know it isn't anything serious and that the munchkin just has a crush on an older girl. Lol!
The following user(s) said Thank You: LolingforJesus

Crazy and Funny mess 9 months 3 weeks ago #66766

• LolingforJesus
  • NOW ONLINE
Lol... Actually, my sis began teasing him about it and he was all like, "It's just a game."
Oh and also, there is a little girl that also goes to church and I'm just waiting for them to get married :P

HAPPY BDAY TP!!!!

Crazy and Funny mess 9 months 1 week ago #67229

• Chickadee
  • I love dogs!!
LolingforJesus wrote:
Lol... Actually, my sis began teasing him about it and he was all like, "It's just a game."
Oh and also, there is a little girl that also goes to church and I'm just waiting for them to get married :P

Nooooooooooooooooooo! You crazy!

Lol. jk
maybe
Moderators: jreteenmom
Time to create page: 0.273 seconds