Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Why

Why 11 months 4 days ago #65473

• lehop_619
  • I love to swim, dance, draw, and sing
What would you do if you saw your old crush and liked him again? Well, that has happened to me a lot. the guy that I like (let's just call him Cosa) I've had a crush on him for the longest time. And we were good friends, he didn't know that I liked him so all was good. Until...ahem.....that girl........opened her big fat mouth and told him. Then she started acting like the messenger, I would say something and....ahem...again.........she would say to Cosa, and whatever Cosa had to say That girl would say it to me. But the thing is, she would tweek in some things that one of us didn't say; so me and Cosa talked and we just stopped talking. But after that whole fiasco I saw Cosa a lot and at one point he said hi to me and of course I said hi back. and I know God has a plan for me but I hope it's a good one cause I'm dying here :(
What should I do? Continue talking to him and become friends again or just not be friends with him. :unsure:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Why 11 months 4 days ago #65488

• Kier.angel
  • Thank you received: 13
My advice would be for you to just pray about it and ask God what you should do. :) If you feel like God wants you to still be friends with him than you should. Becoming closer to God and having a better relationship with him will make it easier to know what He is telling you. Just keep listening to God's voice, read the Bible, and deepen your relationship with him. God's will be done :)

Why 10 months 4 weeks ago #65724

• SirGeneralCliche
  • Ima just a regular guy...
  • Thank you received: 528
It looks like HE isn't the problem. From what you said, it looks like your other friend is the problem. Have you told her that you don't appreciate what you did? (Then again you never actually said she was your friend. If that's the case it'd probably be best to ignore her.)
All rules have exceptions, including this one.

Why 10 months 2 weeks ago #65998

• LittleLadyBug
  • love dinosurs oh and sleep :) class fossil
  • Thank you received: 180
so the same thing happened to me except i did not like him but he used to like me so i guess that after a while he kinda got the picture that i did not like him but we still were good friends but then this girl came and she was just like crazy about him and a lot of girls liked him but they were not as crazy as this girl was about him and she knew that he liked me but what she did not know was that i did not like him. so she made it here mission in life to destroy mine, so at first she tried to gossip about me but everyone had known me for a really long time so they did not believe her, and they told me what she said and not just one person told me but a lot of people told me this and his older sister told me that this girl had pretended to be her friend and they even had a sleepover and this girl tried to get in his room but thankfully his door was locked! so she was not allowed to come to their house anymore. to make a long story short in the end she ended up twisting what i said and what he said and in the end we were no longer friends and were to acted weird around each other to talk it out and in the end the girl that tried to get him to like her he does not talk to her anymore and neither do i, like 8 months ago we started to say hi to each other but after a while we just stopped because neither of us could get past saying hi. so the next time he says hi or you say just talk to him about what happened or else you will probably never get past saying hi and it will just stop :( Elena
All have fallen short of the glory of God our penalty is death but thanks be to God he has made a way for us!

Elena :)
#BUNNYBUNNY #thebunnymovement
Moderators: jreteenmom
Time to create page: 0.241 seconds