Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: I neeed help

I neeed help 11 months 5 days ago #65421

• nadcombo
  • Thank you received: 45
today my mom told me to take out the trash, no big problem, till she said that's all I am good for. Then later when the computer died that we were using to talk to grandparents on, he imedatly blamed me. And they won't give me a break. Not to mention, I have no friends, and I haven't had a friend over or done anything with a friend for 8 months. That's waaay to long for being misreble. Basicly I'm hurting. And if my parents keep calling me mnames or screeming at me for coming inside, or making me walk to school to deliver a paper wile the winds blowing 20mph and the temp is 7 degrees ferinhight. Yea that wasn't good. Anyones parents looking to adopt someone?
COUNTRY'S GOOD OK!!! IF YA DONT BELIVE ME?! listen to three wooden crosses, and what ifs, and drunk on you, and forever country. THATS MY opinion...

results may very......
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I neeed help 11 months 3 days ago #65581

• Quirky
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I LOVE writing, and ummm, writing..oh! and writing
  • Thank you received: 2981
With all due respect to your family, i cant help but feel pretty mad at them. do you know why they treat you that way?? there is no reason for them to treat a precious child of God in the way that they do. i honestly don't know what to say to help you, but please know that I sympathize and that I hope everything works out well for you :(
The following user(s) said Thank You: honeyflower

I neeed help 10 months 4 weeks ago #65726

• SirGeneralCliche
  • Ima just a regular guy...
  • Thank you received: 528
I actually hope your parents don't go to church, because if they do go to church and they still treat you that way, then they've got some nerve. No offense, but based on what you've told us, you have bad parents.
All rules have exceptions, including this one.

I neeed help 10 months 4 weeks ago #65727

• SirGeneralCliche
  • Ima just a regular guy...
  • Thank you received: 528
I wish we could help, but we can't do much other than give advice and moral support. Is there perhaps a pastor you could talk to? A church elder? A therapist? There has to be someone, unless you are being kept at home all the time.
Also remember to pray. I'll pray for you
All rules have exceptions, including this one.

I neeed help 10 months 2 weeks ago #65997

• LittleLadyBug
  • love dinosurs oh and sleep :) class fossil
  • Thank you received: 180
well don't forget that you have friends on guide :) Elena
All have fallen short of the glory of God our penalty is death but thanks be to God he has made a way for us!

Elena :)
#BUNNYBUNNY #thebunnymovement

I neeed help 10 months 12 hours ago #66664

Remember one thing, Talk to God, tell him all of this, and he will help you through it, also, a pastor or christian counselor would not be a bad idea either.
"Some wish to live within the sound of a chapel bell, I wish to run a rescue mission within a yard of hell." -- C.T Studd 20th century missionary

I neeed help 9 months 4 weeks ago #66709

This is what I'm talking about. People have real problems and the mods don't do anything about it.

Anyway....

I feel sorry for you. :( Pray to God. Find a pastor and tell the pastor about the situation. We will be praying. :(

Quick question: do they go to church?

~MK
Moderators: jreteenmom
Time to create page: 0.222 seconds