Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: help

help 11 months 1 week ago #65125

• nadcombo
  • Thank you received: 45
I'm gonna start right out, I'm depressed. I'm depressed to a point of dieng. Mentally. I am already half dead you could say. I've lost most all feling everywhere, and I'm takeing an anti depressant, or as I call it, a happy pill. But when it wears off, I'm right back to being depressed, angry, I put a hole in my wall, a big one. From one punch because I am so stressed. But the main reson I'm so angry and stressed is because no one will listen to me anymore. I'm constanly interupted, the people at schooleither avoid me, put up with me, or screem at me to leave. Most of the time i m not even bothering them. And worse yet, the girl I've been hoping to be friends with...... won't even acnoledge me. And I'm allways alone, I haven't had a friend to have fun with in 9 months. I'm serious. 9 months with little to no happieness or joy. Frankly, I need help, but no one, accsept my counselor, kinda, is helping me.

Btw, another thing is no one recognises my potential. I built my own computer!!!! From scrach!!!!!! And could ramble on and on for hours about any thing from cars and tanks, to planes and battle ships.
COUNTRY'S GOOD OK!!! IF YA DONT BELIVE ME?! listen to three wooden crosses, and what ifs, and drunk on you, and forever country. THATS MY opinion...

results may very......
The administrator has disabled public write access.

help 11 months 1 week ago #65267

• LittleLadyBug
  • love dinosurs oh and sleep :) class fossil
  • Thank you received: 180
dear nadcombo, you seem like a really awesome person don't let what other people say get to you or think if they are mean to you then and don't like you for who you are them they have a problem and NOT you, I am sorry about your depression and i will pray for you and don't forget we would all like to be you friends here on guide. I will never leave you nor forsake you. hebrews 13:5
ps i think that it is cool you built your own computer!
All have fallen short of the glory of God our penalty is death but thanks be to God he has made a way for us!

Elena :)
#BUNNYBUNNY #thebunnymovement

help 11 months 5 days ago #65342

• emmykitty
  • Don't be lasagna.
  • Thank you received: 303
@nadcombo, you made your own computer? WOW! :woohoo: That's so cool! I would love to try it! Could you tell me how you do it?

#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD

help 11 months 4 days ago #65385

• nadcombo
Well, first buy a mother board, with a compatable cpu, get a hard drive, and a power supply. Definatly a disk drive, you'll understand later. You'll also need ram cards, and graphics card is optinal. Wifi card, case, and wiring. Lots of wiring. Heat sink with fan is nessasary for your cpu. For it will burn out in 30 s if you don't.
Now go to another computer and get the drivers for your motherboard and put them ona flash drive. Plug it in, reboot of of it, and that's your mother board. The hard drive is esier if you do the following. Plug it into an existing computer as an external harddrive, then install your favorite operating system. I recomend lunix, because it pretty well hack proof, and free. Then plug it into your new computer, get the drivers you need, and ta da your done! Btw if your usb fails,use the disk drive.
COUNTRY'S GOOD OK!!! IF YA DONT BELIVE ME?! listen to three wooden crosses, and what ifs, and drunk on you, and forever country. THATS MY opinion...

results may very......

help 11 months 4 days ago #65409

• Mp137
  • I love God, reading, helping, and nature
  • Thank you received: 1944
Whoa whoa whoa. Nadcombo. Here on Guide we all listen to (or read) what you say. And man, you've got some pretty good things to say. Is there a certain thing in your life that is stressing you out? It's very hard to not have friends, but I'm sure there's someone who likes and cares.about you. I care about you. And God definitely does.
... Even if it gets me convicted
I’ll still be on my knees with my hands lifted ...
... If saying I believe is out of line
If I’m judged cause I’m gonna give my life
To show the world the love that fills me
Then I want to be Guilty ...
- Guilty by Newsboys
The following user(s) said Thank You: horsegirl04

help 11 months 4 days ago #65437

• SirGeneralCliche
  • Ima just a regular guy...
  • Thank you received: 528
If you have clinical depression, with antidepressants and everything, your family should be there to support you. Your family will always be there, and you can seek support from them.

However,
If your family doesn't support you, if your own flesh and blood are ignoring you like everyone else, then you have a terrible family. Tell them I said that.

I'll pray for you, and you should pray to
All rules have exceptions, including this one.

help 11 months 3 days ago #65482

• LolingforJesus
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love God, pianos, friends, and Bible Experience
  • Thank you received: 208
nadcombo wrote:
I'm gonna start right out, I'm depressed. I'm depressed to a point of dieng. Mentally. I am already half dead you could say. I've lost most all feling everywhere, and I'm takeing an anti depressant, or as I call it, a happy pill. But when it wears off, I'm right back to being depressed, angry, I put a hole in my wall, a big one. From one punch because I am so stressed. But the main reson I'm so angry and stressed is because no one will listen to me anymore. I'm constanly interupted, the people at schooleither avoid me, put up with me, or screem at me to leave. Most of the time i m not even bothering them. And worse yet, the girl I've been hoping to be friends with...... won't even acnoledge me. And I'm allways alone, I haven't had a friend to have fun with in 9 months. I'm serious. 9 months with little to no happieness or joy. Frankly, I need help, but no one, accsept my counselor, kinda, is helping me.

Btw, another thing is no one recognises my potential. I built my own computer!!!! From scrach!!!!!! And could ramble on and on for hours about any thing from cars and tanks, to planes and battle ships.
Wow! I am super impressed with you skill!
Idk if you'd wanna but I have a lot of free time and we could talk. Let me know I can give you my email.
Will be praying for you.

HAPPY BDAY TP!!!!

help 11 months 3 days ago #65504

• emmykitty
  • Don't be lasagna.
  • Thank you received: 303
nadcombo wrote:
Well, first buy a mother board, with a compatable cpu, get a hard drive, and a power supply. Definatly a disk drive, you'll understand later. You'll also need ram cards, and graphics card is optinal. Wifi card, case, and wiring. Lots of wiring. Heat sink with fan is nessasary for your cpu. For it will burn out in 30 s if you don't.
Now go to another computer and get the drivers for your motherboard and put them ona flash drive. Plug it in, reboot of of it, and that's your mother board. The hard drive is esier if you do the following. Plug it into an existing computer as an external harddrive, then install your favorite operating system. I recomend lunix, because it pretty well hack proof, and free. Then plug it into your new computer, get the drivers you need, and ta da your done! Btw if your usb fails,use the disk drive.
WOAH.
You are SO talented! :cheer: :cheer:
You people, Mr. Nadcombo here is the Internet Technology future right here! I am SO serious right now! :cheer:
and dude, Linux is AWESOME! Have you played STK (SuperTuxKart)? Random question there...

#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD

help 10 months 4 weeks ago #65694

• nadcombo
Thanks! No I've never played that game. Have you heard of simple planes or kerbal space program?

results may very......

help 10 months 4 weeks ago #65695

• nadcombo
Shure

results may very......
Moderators: jreteenmom
Time to create page: 0.246 seconds