• Page:

TOPIC: Ummmm.........new?

Ummmm.........new? 10 months 2 days ago #66632

• Nate1246
  • ~LF~ ¤KING¤
  • Thank you received: 43
I am nate the great
Rrrrrrroarrrrrr!!!!!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Ummmm.........new? 10 months 2 days ago #66638

• emmykitty
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Don't be lasagna.
  • Thank you received: 307
Skite wrote:
And Here it is!

Welcome to guide! You will find a whole variety of crazy, but special people here. Have fun!

My name is Edmond, I'm 15, I like airplanes, I also play piano and trumpet. I was born 23rd Sept.

There are a bunch of guidesters you will encounter. Mp137 and Quirky are everywhere, Snitro is easygoing, 12pearlygates has some good posts but she is quite dramatic (don't tell her I said that), miss amazing and Cool Cat are some of the many crazy New Zealanders around here, InspiredThinker is really inspired and can be hard-headed but has his facts right, it's like he has a sense that he is and should always be right, he and notturningaside are some of the older dudes, Lloyd101 and sunnyside also have special places in the forum, and Sk8er4God is also out there, tim33 and missionarykid do their work, Paris4_Me has some interesting posts, and she loves Paris I guess, I can't complete the list without adding Chickadee and Birdie500, although they seem to have disappeared, Big al is also a big help, and LEMONwizard, works alongside Harry (cause I don't really know what Lemon does), Prov17 is a Non-Denominational Christian who seeks friendship and posts talking about Bible facts, katsmyname does...... wait what does she do? anyways, Blue Tornado likes LEGO Bricks, but doesn't like the LEGO movie,but likes anime and you'll see him a lot, i am a boss, Etuc3, and sekyi_101 are friends, littleladybug is sweet and innocent, Roll Tide Man flows........ that was a pun, am I forgetting anyone else? oh right, my sis, Razena, Mercylove is cool, jesusROCKS1234 is also cool, beekeeper is a fun new member who keeps bees, Cupcake is...... well she hasn't been on for eons, so I don't know, there are some new users like the_adorbs and Ruthie, and there is also Pyrrhic and it is me, who are lots of fun, mittens92999 is always happy to meet new guidsters, and also SirGeneralCliche, who you can just call Sir. There is one guidester who is there to correct posts, but she is lots of fun, called Stverno, and sweet and crazy guidesters like Peach1 and emmykitty, and the awesome the ULTIMATE. There are also new guidesters like you like DinosaurLover who looks like me but is not me, and honeysuckle, and then, there is you. I guess I'll stop here. If I forgot someone important, well........blame Mp137.

Well, I hope you will have fun here, and we will be seeing each other more :lol: :lol: Have a great Sabbath emmy01!

PS: this list is still not complete!

Lol, so I'm crazy :silly: the official word to describe me now :lol: :lol:

#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD

Ummmm.........new? 10 months 1 day ago #66669

• the ULTIMATE!!
  • I will be a missionary.
  • Thank you received: 1
Skite wrote:
missionarykid wrote:
bush possum wrote:
missionarykid wrote:
Seems that Skite is taking a while....
So I am going to do it.

There are a bunch of guidesters you will encounter.

Mp137 and Quirky are everywhere, Snitro is easygoing, 12pearlygates has some good posts but she is quite dramatic (don't tell her I said that). miss amazing and Cool Cat are some of the many crazy New Zealanders around here, InspiredThinker is really inspired and can be hard-headed but has his facts right, it's like he has a sense that he is and should always be right, he and notturningaside are some of the older dudes.
Lloyd101 and sunnyside1 also have special places in the forum, and Sk8er4God is also out there, tim33 and missionarykid do their work.
Paris4_Me has some interesting posts, and she loves Paris, I can't complete the list without adding Chickadee and Birdie500, although they seem to have disappeared, Big al is also a big help, and LEMONwizard, works alongside Harry (cause I don't really know what Lemon does).
Prov17 is a Non-Denominational Christian who seeks friendship and posts talking about Bible facts, katsmyname does...... wait what does she do? Anyways, Blue Tornado likes LEGO Bricks, but doesn't like the LEGO movie, and you'll see him a lot.
i am a boss, Etuc3, and sekyi_101 are friends, littleladybug is sweet and innocent, Roll Tide Man flows........ that was a pun, am I forgetting anyone else?
Oh right, my sis, Razena, Mercylove is cool, jesusROCKS1234 is also cool, Cupcake is...... well she hasn't been on for eons, so I don't know, I guess I'll stop here.
If I forgot someone important, well........blame Mp137.

there we go!
Lol, except your sis isn't Razena ;)
I JUST COPY/PASTED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHO AUTHORIZED THIS!?!?!?!?! I AM THE ONW WHO GIVES THE OFFICIAL GUIDE INTRODUCTION!!!

Also this list is extremely outdated, my new list is coming here soon, I just found this thread, I need to be really attentive for these threads.

ANNNNDDD.......Razena is my real biological sis for your information.

Ok, keep on the lookout for the new list, cause It is growing, but until then, blame Mp137

oh......and welcome emmy01, I will get the official introduction here soon, just be a little patient ;)
WHY DO YOU KEEP BLAMING MP?!
Beware, emmy01, these always turn into fights. Emmykitty, I think we need to call you Kitty, and emmy01 is Emmy.

Aaaaaannnd... Don't write my full username, I'm just MJ.
Call me MJ
The following user(s) said Thank You: emmy01

Ummmm.........new? 10 months 1 day ago #66670

• the ULTIMATE!!
  • I will be a missionary.
  • Thank you received: 1
Skite wrote:
And Here it is!

Welcome to guide! You will find a whole variety of crazy, but special people here. Have fun!

My name is Edmond, I'm 15, I like airplanes, I also play piano and trumpet. I was born 23rd Sept.

There are a bunch of guidesters you will encounter. Mp137 and Quirky are everywhere, Snitro is easygoing, 12pearlygates has some good posts but she is quite dramatic (don't tell her I said that), miss amazing and Cool Cat are some of the many crazy New Zealanders around here, InspiredThinker is really inspired and can be hard-headed but has his facts right, it's like he has a sense that he is and should always be right, he and notturningaside are some of the older dudes, Lloyd101 and sunnyside also have special places in the forum, and Sk8er4God is also out there, tim33 and missionarykid do their work, Paris4_Me has some interesting posts, and she loves Paris I guess, I can't complete the list without adding Chickadee and Birdie500, although they seem to have disappeared, Big al is also a big help, and LEMONwizard, works alongside Harry (cause I don't really know what Lemon does), Prov17 is a Non-Denominational Christian who seeks friendship and posts talking about Bible facts, katsmyname does...... wait what does she do? anyways, Blue Tornado likes LEGO Bricks, but doesn't like the LEGO movie,but likes anime and you'll see him a lot, i am a boss, Etuc3, and sekyi_101 are friends, littleladybug is sweet and innocent, Roll Tide Man flows........ that was a pun, am I forgetting anyone else? oh right, my sis, Razena, Mercylove is cool, jesusROCKS1234 is also cool, beekeeper is a fun new member who keeps bees, Cupcake is...... well she hasn't been on for eons, so I don't know, there are some new users like the_adorbs and Ruthie, and there is also Pyrrhic and it is me, who are lots of fun, mittens92999 is always happy to meet new guidsters, and also SirGeneralCliche, who you can just call Sir. There is one guidester who is there to correct posts, but she is lots of fun, called Stverno, and sweet and crazy guidesters like Peach1 and emmykitty, and the awesome the ULTIMATE. There are also new guidesters like you like DinosaurLover who looks like me but is not me, and honeysuckle, and then, there is you. I guess I'll stop here. If I forgot someone important, well........blame Mp137.

Well, I hope you will have fun here, and we will be seeing each other more :lol: :lol: Have a great Sabbath emmy01!

PS: this list is still not complete!
Dude. Next time say something about the fake accounts. For example: chugooding58553.
Call me MJ

Ummmm.........new? 9 months 3 weeks ago #66940

• Mp137
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love God, reading, helping, and nature
  • Thank you received: 1945
the ULTIMATE!! wrote:
Skite wrote:
missionarykid wrote:
bush possum wrote:
missionarykid wrote:
So I am going to do it.

Mp137 and Quirky are everywhere, Snitro is easygoing, 12pearlygates has some good posts but she is quite dramatic (don't tell her I said that). miss amazing and Cool Cat are some of the many crazy New Zealanders around here, InspiredThinker is really inspired and can be hard-headed but has his facts right, it's like he has a sense that he is and should always be right, he and notturningaside are some of the older dudes.
Lloyd101 and sunnyside1 also have special places in the forum, and Sk8er4God is also out there, tim33 and missionarykid do their work.
Paris4_Me has some interesting posts, and she loves Paris, I can't complete the list without adding Chickadee and Birdie500, although they seem to have disappeared, Big al is also a big help, and LEMONwizard, works alongside Harry (cause I don't really know what Lemon does).
Prov17 is a Non-Denominational Christian who seeks friendship and posts talking about Bible facts, katsmyname does...... wait what does she do? Anyways, Blue Tornado likes LEGO Bricks, but doesn't like the LEGO movie, and you'll see him a lot.
i am a boss, Etuc3, and sekyi_101 are friends, littleladybug is sweet and innocent, Roll Tide Man flows........ that was a pun, am I forgetting anyone else?
Oh right, my sis, Razena, Mercylove is cool, jesusROCKS1234 is also cool, Cupcake is...... well she hasn't been on for eons, so I don't know, I guess I'll stop here.

there we go!

WHO AUTHORIZED THIS!?!?!?!?! I AM THE ONW WHO GIVES THE OFFICIAL GUIDE INTRODUCTION!!!

Also this list is extremely outdated, my new list is coming here soon, I just found this thread, I need to be really attentive for these threads.

Ok, keep on the lookout for the new list, cause It is growing, but until then, blame Mp137

oh......and welcome emmy01, I will get the official introduction here soon, just be a little patient ;)
Beware, emmy01, these always turn into fights. Emmykitty, I think we need to call you Kitty, and emmy01 is Emmy.

What does MJ mean?
... Even if it gets me convicted
I’ll still be on my knees with my hands lifted ...
... If saying I believe is out of line
If I’m judged cause I’m gonna give my life
To show the world the love that fills me
Then I want to be Guilty ...
- Guilty by Newsboys
The following user(s) said Thank You: missionarykid

Ummmm.........new? 9 months 2 weeks ago #67037

• bush possum
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Aussie Fruit Loop!
  • Thank you received: 1096
the ULTIMATE!! wrote:
Skite wrote:
missionarykid wrote:
bush possum wrote:
missionarykid wrote:
So I am going to do it.

there we go!

Cos skite decided that MP would make a great scape goat of some weird reason...... :huh:
1 Corinthians 15:10
But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain;

Ummmm.........new? 9 months 2 weeks ago #67046

• LolingforJesus
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love God, pianos, friends, and Bible Experience
  • Thank you received: 215
Welcome to Guide!

All the advice I have is that Guide can become pretty wild and political, but just blow it off if somebody disagrees with you, because it probably will happen.

I'm LOLingforJesus aka LOL IDK call me whatever.

I basically lol if I'm happy and if I'm upset.... be afraid.

Jk I'm pretty chill lol :P

Have a good time!

HAPPY BDAY TP!!!!

Ummmm.........new? 9 months 2 weeks ago #67076

• emmykitty
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Don't be lasagna.
  • Thank you received: 307
the ULTIMATE!! wrote:
Skite wrote:
missionarykid wrote:
bush possum wrote:
missionarykid wrote:
So I am going to do it.

there we go!

Kerit is fine to call me :cheer: or EK? do people call me EK? I think sometimes they do on Chatzy... We'll get this organized soon ;)

#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD

Ummmm.........new? 9 months 2 weeks ago #67100

• Prov17
  • Live holy as God is holy
  • Thank you received: 296
Mp137 wrote:
*makes grand entrance, and pronounces with a authoritative voice...* Welcome to the Kindom of Guide. (i forgot what the rest of that name was :oops: )

Anyways. I'm Mp, possibly known for arguing. (I prefer to call it discussing.) I hope you stay on Guide for a long time and become very familiar with all of us!
It's Guidesteria.

Welcome newcomer. I'm that non-denominational member Skite mentioned. I hope that you enjoy your time here as a Guide member.
~Prov17
Are the things you're living for worth Christ dying for? -Leonard Ravenhill
The following user(s) said Thank You: emmy01

Ummmm.........new? 1 month 1 week ago #86059

• bush possum
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Aussie Fruit Loop!
Emmy!! I can't believe you only joined the forum 9 months ago :O I think it's safe to say that you're not new anymore ;)
And Stverno, this is the thread where your fight began.... :P

#operationtimetravel
But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain;
Last Edit: 1 month 1 week ago by bush possum.

Ummmm.........new? 1 month 1 week ago #86060

• TravelPastel
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I loved you at your DARKEST ❤ Romans 5:8
  • Thank you received: 558
Whaaat?! Only 9 months?!
Eyyy it's my birthday month!! 18th is my day of arrival on this planet >O<
=Dance Fearlessly=
#Filipino
>Pursue<

Ummmm.........new? 1 month 1 week ago #86068

• Stverno
  • It's a squid thing... You wouldn't understand
  • Thank you received: 989
bush possum wrote:
Emmy!! I can't believe you only joined the forum 9 months ago :O I think it's safe to say that you're not new anymore ;)

#operationtimetravel

Nine months?!

Dude this is when all my problems started :lol:

NOTE TO ALL PERSONNEL: IT HAS BEEN TESTED AND PROVEN THAT THIS INDIVIDUAL IS FEMALE

Ummmm.........new? 1 month 1 week ago #86069

• bush possum
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Aussie Fruit Loop!
TravelPastel wrote:
Whaaat?! Only 9 months?!
Ikr!! It seems way longer!!

Ummmm.........new? 1 month 1 week ago #86070

• bush possum
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Aussie Fruit Loop!
Stverno wrote:
bush possum wrote:

#operationtimetravel

Nine months?!

It's only a problem if you let it be a problem ;)

Ummmm.........new? 1 month 1 week ago #86073

• Stverno
bush possum wrote:
Stverno wrote:
bush possum wrote:

#operationtimetravel

Nine months?!

That’s a matter of opinion, ma’am :lol:

NOTE TO ALL PERSONNEL: IT HAS BEEN TESTED AND PROVEN THAT THIS INDIVIDUAL IS FEMALE

Ummmm.........new? 1 month 1 week ago #86074

• Stverno
bush possum wrote:
Stverno wrote:
bush possum wrote:

#operationtimetravel

Nine months?!

That’s a matter of opinion, ma’am :lol:

• Page:
Moderators: jreteenmom
Time to create page: 0.246 seconds