Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Ummmm.........new?

Ummmm.........new? 11 months 2 weeks ago #64775

• emmy01
  • The three R's - read, write, repeat!
  • Thank you received: 618
Hey everyone! So, I'm kinda new to the forum and just wanted to know how things work, who's who, etc. thanks
TravelPastel! Happy birthday! Your 16th year of life will be an awesome one as long as Jesus is in it.:)

#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD
#StvernoIsAFemale #MKIsAFemale #BushpossumIsAFemale #IAmAFemale #FemaleHashtagMovement
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Ummmm.........new? 11 months 2 weeks ago #64919

• LittleLadyBug
  • love dinosurs oh and sleep :) class fossil
  • Thank you received: 180
hello i am LittleLadyBug and welcome to guide! i have one tip for you just be yourself and have a goodtime :) B) :)emmy01 wrote:
Hey everyone! So, I'm kinda new to the forum and just wanted to know how things work, who's who, etc. thanks
All have fallen short of the glory of God our penalty is death but thanks be to God he has made a way for us!

Elena :)
#BUNNYBUNNY #thebunnymovement
The following user(s) said Thank You: emmy01

Ummmm.........new? 11 months 2 weeks ago #64954

• Quirky
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I LOVE writing, and ummm, writing..oh! and writing
  • Thank you received: 2975
Hi emmy! Welcome to guide! We have a strict rule around here that you HAVE to be yourself or else you just won't have fun here.

Oh, and of you want to know whose who: I'm me! :cheer:

Have fun!

Ummmm.........new? 11 months 1 week ago #65124

• SirGeneralCliche
  • Ima just a regular guy...
  • Thank you received: 528
Hi! Skite should eventually give you an encompassing summary of who's who
All rules have exceptions, including this one.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky, missionarykid, emmy01

Ummmm.........new? 11 months 1 week ago #65164

• Stverno
  • It's a squid thing... You wouldn't understand
  • Thank you received: 989
Hello! I'm Stverno, and I have the same profile picture as you.
Now we must battle so that I can become the alpha.

Jk :P

NOTE TO ALL PERSONNEL: IT HAS BEEN TESTED AND PROVEN THAT THIS INDIVIDUAL IS FEMALE

Ummmm.........new? 11 months 1 week ago #65199

• Cool Cat
  • I love computers and dirt bikes
  • Thank you received: 224
Welcome to guide. I am cool cat. No rules around here.
My website: HighGearMX.simplesite.com
Dirt bikes+computers= :-)

Ummmm.........new? 11 months 1 week ago #65231

• the_adorbs
  • infires man
  • Thank you received: 63
Hey emmy01! Welcome to Guide! Yeah Skite will give a summary :P Basically, people can communicate and discuss about certain topics through the forum. If you want to talk more, you could join the online chat which goes on during Friday evening and Saturday afternoon.

Hope you have an awesome time here! [:
"my grandma likes me chubby so i keep eating"

click to stalk my reading life

Ummmm.........new? 11 months 1 week ago #65245

Hi!!!
According to @Quirky, I'm MK!
Everyone calls me MK around here.

Anyway..........
1. Beware of Lloyd101
2. Quirky is everywhere
3. BE YOURSELF!!
3. Have fun
4.stay away from debate topics (DON'T FORGET THIS ONE!!!!!)
5. We can get VERY crazy. Just check out some of our debate topics
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

6. LOL. Remember to Laugh Out Loud. Very important.
7. idk
8. I just remembered.
9. What was I going to say???
10. HAVE FUN!!!!!

Hope you stay for a long time!
~MK

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TP!!!!

Kwesi, if you want to leave, then leave. If you want to stay, then stay. But the creepy stuff going on recently have been creeping us out. Pick one and do it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bush possum, horsegirl04, Pyrrhic, emmy01

Ummmm.........new? 11 months 1 week ago #65270

• im a beekeeper
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Fellow fruit loop :P
  • Thank you received: 188
Welcome to guide!! I'm a beekeeper and I'm a beekeeper :P
I really like introducing my self on here like that lol.
Happy birthday TP!!

guidecyberclub.org/beekeeper

firstencounterministry.org/blog/2017/10/...ng-true-day-worship/

Ummmm.........new? 11 months 4 days ago #65341

• emmykitty
  • Don't be lasagna.
  • Thank you received: 303
Welcome! I'm emmykitty :cheer: enjoy figuring out how crazy I am :woohoo:

#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD

Ummmm.........new? 11 months 3 days ago #65410

• Mp137
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love God, reading, helping, and nature
  • Thank you received: 1944
*makes grand entrance, and pronounces with a authoritative voice...* Welcome to the Kindom of Guide. (i forgot what the rest of that name was :oops: )

Anyways. I'm Mp, possibly known for arguing. (I prefer to call it discussing.) I hope you stay on Guide for a long time and become very familiar with all of us!
... Even if it gets me convicted
I’ll still be on my knees with my hands lifted ...
... If saying I believe is out of line
If I’m judged cause I’m gonna give my life
To show the world the love that fills me
Then I want to be Guilty ...
- Guilty by Newsboys

Ummmm.........new? 11 months 3 days ago #65469

• 123Bluegem123
  • I love God and Chemistry
  • Thank you received: 11
Hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) I'm Bluegem aka Jacinth. Welcome to guide and I hope you enjoy it!!!! :) :) :whistle: :woohoo:
JJ

Ummmm.........new? 10 months 4 weeks ago #65649

• 20awesome00
  • Guitar + Lake = :)
  • Thank you received: 382
missionarykid wrote:
Seems that Skite is taking a while....
So I am going to do it.

There are a bunch of guidesters you will encounter.

Mp137 and Quirky are everywhere, Snitro is easygoing, 12pearlygates has some good posts but she is quite dramatic (don't tell her I said that). miss amazing and Cool Cat are some of the many crazy New Zealanders around here, InspiredThinker is really inspired and can be hard-headed but has his facts right, it's like he has a sense that he is and should always be right, he and notturningaside are some of the older dudes.
Lloyd101 and sunnyside1 also have special places in the forum, and Sk8er4God is also out there, tim33 and missionarykid do their work.
Paris4_Me has some interesting posts, and she loves Paris, I can't complete the list without adding Chickadee and Birdie500, although they seem to have disappeared, Big al is also a big help, and LEMONwizard, works alongside Harry (cause I don't really know what Lemon does).
Prov17 is a Non-Denominational Christian who seeks friendship and posts talking about Bible facts, katsmyname does...... wait what does she do? Anyways, Blue Tornado likes LEGO Bricks, but doesn't like the LEGO movie, and you'll see him a lot.
i am a boss, Etuc3, and sekyi_101 are friends, littleladybug is sweet and innocent, Roll Tide Man flows........ that was a pun, am I forgetting anyone else?
Oh right, my sis, Razena, Mercylove is cool, jesusROCKS1234 is also cool, Cupcake is...... well she hasn't been on for eons, so I don't know, I guess I'll stop here.
If I forgot someone important, well........blame Mp137.

there we go!
Hey! Us New Zealanders aren't THAT crazy! And there also aren't that many of us... Haha lol who I'm I kidding! We/I am pretty crazy!
Try being informed instead of just opinionated...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Marme101

Ummmm.........new? 10 months 3 weeks ago #65700

• Pyrrhic
  • Thank you received: 147
Welcome to our little community of crazy bunch of opinionated weirdos! We are thrilled that you have decided to join our club! Please roam freely and enjoy at the fullest. Things can get a little out of control and emotional but we stick together like family.... My name's Pyrrhic (yes don't even ask its a horrible username) and I'm happy you have found our company entertaining and comforting!
Pyrrhic - means won a victory!

Ummmm.........new? 10 months 3 weeks ago #65705

• SirGeneralCliche
  • Ima just a regular guy...
  • Thank you received: 528
Mp137 wrote:
*makes grand entrance, and pronounces with a authoritative voice...* Welcome to the Kindom of Guide. (i forgot what the rest of that name was :oops: )

Anyways. I'm Mp, possibly known for arguing. (I prefer to call it discussing.) I hope you stay on Guide for a long time and become very familiar with all of us!

How could you introduce yourself and not impersonate Aslan?
Such missed opportunity, many wow
All rules have exceptions, including this one.

Ummmm.........new? 10 months 3 weeks ago #65743

• TomTom
  • Thank you received: 185
emmy01 wrote:

I'm Batman.

Ummmm.........new? 10 months 1 week ago #66085

20awesome00 wrote:
missionarykid wrote:
So I am going to do it.

Mp137 and Quirky are everywhere, Snitro is easygoing, 12pearlygates has some good posts but she is quite dramatic (don't tell her I said that). miss amazing and Cool Cat are some of the many crazy New Zealanders around here, InspiredThinker is really inspired and can be hard-headed but has his facts right, it's like he has a sense that he is and should always be right, he and notturningaside are some of the older dudes.
Lloyd101 and sunnyside1 also have special places in the forum, and Sk8er4God is also out there, tim33 and missionarykid do their work.
Paris4_Me has some interesting posts, and she loves Paris, I can't complete the list without adding Chickadee and Birdie500, although they seem to have disappeared, Big al is also a big help, and LEMONwizard, works alongside Harry (cause I don't really know what Lemon does).
Prov17 is a Non-Denominational Christian who seeks friendship and posts talking about Bible facts, katsmyname does...... wait what does she do? Anyways, Blue Tornado likes LEGO Bricks, but doesn't like the LEGO movie, and you'll see him a lot.
i am a boss, Etuc3, and sekyi_101 are friends, littleladybug is sweet and innocent, Roll Tide Man flows........ that was a pun, am I forgetting anyone else?
Oh right, my sis, Razena, Mercylove is cool, jesusROCKS1234 is also cool, Cupcake is...... well she hasn't been on for eons, so I don't know, I guess I'll stop here.

there we go!
Hey! Us New Zealanders aren't THAT crazy! And there also aren't that many of us... Haha lol who I'm I kidding! We/I am pretty crazy!
Well that's Skite's welcome. I just copy/paste. lol

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TP!!!!

Kwesi, if you want to leave, then leave. If you want to stay, then stay. But the creepy stuff going on recently have been creeping us out. Pick one and do it.

Ummmm.........new? 10 months 1 week ago #66086

bush possum wrote:
missionarykid wrote:
So I am going to do it.

there we go!
Lol, except your sis isn't Razena ;)
I JUST COPY/PASTED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TP!!!!

Ummmm.........new? 10 months 5 days ago #66383

• Skite
  • Science and LEGO Bricks. Oh and sleep.
  • Thank you received: 604
missionarykid wrote:
bush possum wrote:
missionarykid wrote:
So I am going to do it.

there we go!
Lol, except your sis isn't Razena ;)
I JUST COPY/PASTED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHO AUTHORIZED THIS!?!?!?!?! I AM THE ONW WHO GIVES THE OFFICIAL GUIDE INTRODUCTION!!!

Also this list is extremely outdated, my new list is coming here soon, I just found this thread, I need to be really attentive for these threads.

ANNNNDDD.......Razena is my real biological sis for your information.

Ok, keep on the lookout for the new list, cause It is growing, but until then, blame Mp137

oh......and welcome emmy01, I will get the official introduction here soon, just be a little patient ;)
So let me sing for the love
Let me love for the lost
Let me lose all I have
For what I found on the cross
Let me trust you with my life
Let me live to give you praise
Lord, let me praise you
For the grace by which I'm saved
Lord, let me sing

- Chorus of "Let me sing" by Andrew Peterson

Ummmm.........new? 10 months 5 days ago #66390

• Skite
  • Science and LEGO Bricks. Oh and sleep.
  • Thank you received: 604
And Here it is!

Welcome to guide! You will find a whole variety of crazy, but special people here. Have fun!

My name is Edmond, I'm 15, I like airplanes, I also play piano and trumpet. I was born 23rd Sept.

There are a bunch of guidesters you will encounter. Mp137 and Quirky are everywhere, Snitro is easygoing, 12pearlygates has some good posts but she is quite dramatic (don't tell her I said that), miss amazing and Cool Cat are some of the many crazy New Zealanders around here, InspiredThinker is really inspired and can be hard-headed but has his facts right, it's like he has a sense that he is and should always be right, he and notturningaside are some of the older dudes, Lloyd101 and sunnyside also have special places in the forum, and Sk8er4God is also out there, tim33 and missionarykid do their work, Paris4_Me has some interesting posts, and she loves Paris I guess, I can't complete the list without adding Chickadee and Birdie500, although they seem to have disappeared, Big al is also a big help, and LEMONwizard, works alongside Harry (cause I don't really know what Lemon does), Prov17 is a Non-Denominational Christian who seeks friendship and posts talking about Bible facts, katsmyname does...... wait what does she do? anyways, Blue Tornado likes LEGO Bricks, but doesn't like the LEGO movie,but likes anime and you'll see him a lot, i am a boss, Etuc3, and sekyi_101 are friends, littleladybug is sweet and innocent, Roll Tide Man flows........ that was a pun, am I forgetting anyone else? oh right, my sis, Razena, Mercylove is cool, jesusROCKS1234 is also cool, beekeeper is a fun new member who keeps bees, Cupcake is...... well she hasn't been on for eons, so I don't know, there are some new users like the_adorbs and Ruthie, and there is also Pyrrhic and it is me, who are lots of fun, mittens92999 is always happy to meet new guidsters, and also SirGeneralCliche, who you can just call Sir. There is one guidester who is there to correct posts, but she is lots of fun, called Stverno, and sweet and crazy guidesters like Peach1 and emmykitty, and the awesome the ULTIMATE. There are also new guidesters like you like DinosaurLover who looks like me but is not me, and honeysuckle, and then, there is you. I guess I'll stop here. If I forgot someone important, well........blame Mp137.

Well, I hope you will have fun here, and we will be seeing each other more :lol: :lol: Have a great Sabbath emmy01!

PS: this list is still not complete!
So let me sing for the love
Let me love for the lost
Let me lose all I have
For what I found on the cross
Let me trust you with my life
Let me live to give you praise
Lord, let me praise you
For the grace by which I'm saved
Lord, let me sing

- Chorus of "Let me sing" by Andrew Peterson
The following user(s) said Thank You: emmy01, the ULTIMATE!!

Ummmm.........new? 10 months 5 days ago #66395

• Chickadee
  • I love dogs!!
  • Thank you received: 211
Skite wrote:
And Here it is!

Welcome to guide! You will find a whole variety of crazy, but special people here. Have fun!

My name is Edmond, I'm 15, I like airplanes, I also play piano and trumpet. I was born 23rd Sept.

There are a bunch of guidesters you will encounter. Mp137 and Quirky are everywhere, Snitro is easygoing, 12pearlygates has some good posts but she is quite dramatic (don't tell her I said that), miss amazing and Cool Cat are some of the many crazy New Zealanders around here, InspiredThinker is really inspired and can be hard-headed but has his facts right, it's like he has a sense that he is and should always be right, he and notturningaside are some of the older dudes, Lloyd101 and sunnyside also have special places in the forum, and Sk8er4God is also out there, tim33 and missionarykid do their work, Paris4_Me has some interesting posts, and she loves Paris I guess, I can't complete the list without adding Chickadee and Birdie500, although they seem to have disappeared, Big al is also a big help, and LEMONwizard, works alongside Harry (cause I don't really know what Lemon does), Prov17 is a Non-Denominational Christian who seeks friendship and posts talking about Bible facts, katsmyname does...... wait what does she do? anyways, Blue Tornado likes LEGO Bricks, but doesn't like the LEGO movie,but likes anime and you'll see him a lot, i am a boss, Etuc3, and sekyi_101 are friends, littleladybug is sweet and innocent, Roll Tide Man flows........ that was a pun, am I forgetting anyone else? oh right, my sis, Razena, Mercylove is cool, jesusROCKS1234 is also cool, beekeeper is a fun new member who keeps bees, Cupcake is...... well she hasn't been on for eons, so I don't know, there are some new users like the_adorbs and Ruthie, and there is also Pyrrhic and it is me, who are lots of fun, mittens92999 is always happy to meet new guidsters, and also SirGeneralCliche, who you can just call Sir. There is one guidester who is there to correct posts, but she is lots of fun, called Stverno, and sweet and crazy guidesters like Peach1 and emmykitty, and the awesome the ULTIMATE. There are also new guidesters like you like DinosaurLover who looks like me but is not me, and honeysuckle, and then, there is you. I guess I'll stop here. If I forgot someone important, well........blame Mp137.

Well, I hope you will have fun here, and we will be seeing each other more :lol: :lol: Have a great Sabbath emmy01!

Yo I came back. I disappeared before

Ummmm.........new? 10 months 5 days ago #66410

• horsegirl04
  • I love reading, horses, and math
  • Thank you received: 373
Hi my name is Annie i'm on here almost every sabbath and go on Chat sometimes, my most common name on here is horse (thanks to peach1 :P :silly: ) I don't know what else to say except that these are the directions (i didn't want to say "rules")

1 HAVE FUN
2 STAY AWAY FROM DEBAT SITES (AKA SHOULD ADVENTISTS CARRY GUNS, WHO ARE YOU VOTING FOR, AND ALL THE ONES THAT HAVE OVER A HUNDRED POSTS)
3 BE CONSIDERATE
4 THIS ONE IS VERY IMPORTANT DO NOT BE OFFENDED BY OTHER GUIDESTERS WHO DO NOT AGREE WITH YOU AND SAY YOU ARE WRONG ONE TIME SOMEONE GOT OFFENDED AND IT RESULTED IN TWO PEOPLE TEMPORARILY LEAVING (this shouldn't happen if you follow suggestion number 2)

signing out, horsegirl04

So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:10
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TP!!!!!!

Ummmm.........new? 10 months 4 days ago #66419

• LEMONwizard
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I trust God. Do you?
  • Thank you received: 94
Skite wrote:
And Here it is!

You forgot my sister, lovegirl111, who for some reason can never actually log in cuz it won't let her, and I am getting seriously annoyed. MUST I TELL YOU EVERY TIME THAT I AM DRAMATIC! THAT IS WHAT I DO! I GET WOUND UP! CANT YOU SEE THAT?! WHO IS HARRY?!
TRUST GOD with EVERYTHING because GOD HOLDS EVERYTHING and HE WON'T LET GO

#StvernoIsAFemale #IAmAFemaleToo #FemaleHashtagMovement
When Emmy01 can't, I will fight for the pencil.

Ummmm.........new? 10 months 4 days ago #66452

• bush possum
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Aussie Fruit Loop!
  • Thank you received: 1088
Skite wrote:
And Here it is!

Yeah cos ya forgot me :P

@Skite, I was talking to MK cos she copied/pasted your intro and @MK I know I was just pulling your leg ;)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR TRAVELPASTEL, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!! Hip-hip Hooray! :D
May God bless you in this new year of life :)

1 Corinthians 15:10
But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain;

Ummmm.........new? 10 months 14 hours ago #66529

horsegirl04 wrote:
Hi my name is Annie i'm on here almost every sabbath and go on Chat sometimes, my most common name on here is horse (thanks to peach1 :P :silly: ) I don't know what else to say except that these are the directions (i didn't want to say "rules")

1 HAVE FUN
2 STAY AWAY FROM DEBAT SITES (AKA SHOULD ADVENTISTS CARRY GUNS, WHO ARE YOU VOTING FOR, AND ALL THE ONES THAT HAVE OVER A HUNDRED POSTS)
3 BE CONSIDERATE
4 THIS ONE IS VERY IMPORTANT DO NOT BE OFFENDED BY OTHER GUIDESTERS WHO DO NOT AGREE WITH YOU AND SAY YOU ARE WRONG ONE TIME SOMEONE GOT OFFENDED AND IT RESULTED IN TWO PEOPLE TEMPORARILY LEAVING (this shouldn't happen if you follow suggestion number 2)

signing out, horsegirl04
HEY!!!!!!

rules 1 and 2 are mine. and I don't like rule #4!!!!

GRRRRRR!!!

lol

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TP!!!!

• Page:
Moderators: jreteenmom
Time to create page: 0.315 seconds