Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Do I? I need help...

Do I? I need help... 1 year 1 day ago #64141

• emmykitty
  • Don't be lasagna.
  • Thank you received: 303
This is risky; there are some people on Guide that I know. Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Do I? I need help... 1 year 17 hours ago #64169

• Quirky
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I LOVE writing, and ummm, writing..oh! and writing
  • Thank you received: 2978
We'll what are you hoping to accomplish if you so ask him? What if he says no? What if he says yes? Take a moment to step back from the feeling of liking and see what your motives are in wanting to know if he liked you.

Idk, that's all I've got

Do I? I need help... 11 months 4 weeks ago #64215

• TravelPastel
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I loved you at your DARKEST ❤ Romans 5:8
  • Thank you received: 555
Hey emmykitty, I sort of did the same thing. With the hating him at first and then slowly liking him (I don't like him now, but that's not the point), and he was also a grade above me.
The way it sounds like and the way your describing it, it looks like he's either flirting with you or he sees you as like a sister or really good friend. Yes, I know the risks of telling him -- maybe it's going to be awkward after, he'll judge you, but hey! All that depends on you. I suggest you tell him, but don't make huge drama out of it. So if he says he doesn't feel the same, just keep acting normal. Like I said, don't make big drama out of it. Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it. So basically, you go and tell him. Try not to make a big drama out of it (I keep saying that), and don't worry. If he doesn't feel the same, there are many fish in the sea. God will give you the right person at the right time and you will know it's him. He'll like you the way you are, and you won't have to change. And hey, have you read those stories about the people taking people out of other grades to go with them to their banquet/prom ;) ? You never know.
It's really up to you and your gut feeling if you want to tell him or not. You know him better than me. Maybe it is best to not tell him, maybe not. I just hope it works out for you ^O^

I just wanna say this quote that this person (the guy I mentioned in the spoiler) told me:

There’s always more fish in the sea,
but many people forget about the stars below ❤

(I have no idea what that had to do with anything, but I guess it fits somewhere :P )
Eyyy it's my birthday month!! 18th is my day of arrival on this planet >O<
=Dance Fearlessly=
#Filipino
>Pursue<

Do I? I need help... 11 months 4 weeks ago #64240

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
"Some wish to live within the sound of a chapel bell, I wish to run a rescue mission within a yard of hell." -- C.T Studd 20th century missionary

Do I? I need help... 11 months 3 weeks ago #64343

• emmykitty
  • Don't be lasagna.
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD

Do I? I need help... 11 months 3 weeks ago #64404

• maplesyruphotel9
  • ~Star wars Is What I Live For~
  • Thank you received: 131
I think at 13 you shouldn't date cuz you should be older so you can actually make smart decisions.. ( I'm 13 too) lol :silly:
So If you want to, you could tell him you like him.. but don't get in a serious relationship or anything
Miraculous Ladybug is My Life Goals <3

BIGGEST Star Wars Fan you Will Ever Meet!

SnapChat- maplesyruphotel (will show up as Paige)
Instagram- paige_olivvia09
Youtube: SushiCat (My friend and I's channel)
The following user(s) said Thank You: TravelPastel

Do I? I need help... 11 months 3 days ago #65503

• emmykitty
  • Don't be lasagna.

#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD

Do I? I need help... 7 months 3 weeks ago #71507

• emmykitty
  • Don't be lasagna.

#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD

Do I? I need help... 7 months 3 weeks ago #71715

• emmy01
  • The three R's - read, write, repeat!
  • Thank you received: 618
emmykitty wrote:
Well, I think that it's nobody's business who you like except yours. So I think you should just like who you like, you know, have a friendship with who you want to have a friendship with, and if certain people are upset with that, then that's their problem. I mean, don't be rude about it or anything, but think about the fact that nobody should care who's your friend and how close they are with you except for you. Well, and your parents, but we're talking about peers here. I think that the only relationship of yours a person should be concerned about is the one they have with you. Not the one somebody else has with you. Ok, that's all I had to say, and I hope I made some sense, at least.......(of course, I could have totally interpreted you wrong.....) :)
TravelPastel! Happy birthday! Your 16th year of life will be an awesome one as long as Jesus is in it.:)

#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD
#StvernoIsAFemale #MKIsAFemale #BushpossumIsAFemale #IAmAFemale #FemaleHashtagMovement
The following user(s) said Thank You: emmykitty
Moderators: jreteenmom
Time to create page: 0.212 seconds