• Thank you received: 30
I will like to welcome some more new guide members:
marietta6147936 :)
reggienjt371249 :)
kandiscayton579 :)
chiputman974682 :)
elmapetterd6473 :)
WELCOME
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Peach1

Welcome #2 1 year 1 month ago #62006

• Servant
  • Serve God
  • Thank you received: 59
Welcome newbies.
Politics and the Christian faith should be combined. So I am now against Hillary as well as Trump. I can no longer support a homo supporting baby-killer. Nor can I support an unrepentant adulterer. God will judge them both.
~Servant

Welcome #2 1 year 4 weeks ago #62068

• Pyrrhic
  • Thank you received: 147
Hey Guys! Welcome to the group of the spunkiest, funniest, most supportive group of weirdos you could ever find!
Pyrrhic - means won a victory!

Welcome #2 1 year 3 weeks ago #62365

• Peach1
  • I love God, my Bible, my family, and my church
  • Thank you received: 86
Hey newbies gotta tell ya' these peoplez on guide who you might run into...

Pyrrhic is so nice, 12Pearlygates loves posting stories (I guess :S ), Servant doesn't show up much, Nate1246 is soooooo funny. You'll like him. DatFailKid's pofile is sorta creepy of you ask me. Surrendershadow is always asking questions, Quirky is like, the best! Mp137 wants to share everything! Im a beekeeper loves his bees (so do i). SirGeneralCliche is a normal boy around the corner, Tuftedtitmouse is so much fun, (although he probably doesn't notice me) Inspiredthinker really does think! Sunnyside1 is a person you can just sit down and talk to all day! LEMwiz is pretty nice kid to talk to, but he likes too much excitement, I have no idea who mittens92999! JK. She's dramatic. I think bush-possum doesn't give up. Ruthie is sweet and smart. Dinosaur lover loves dinosaurs. emmykitty is great to listen to. stverno makes no sense (don't tell her I said that ;) ) skite is nice.....I think. luvmusic posts cool pics! So does her sister, I forgot her name. Ya' gotta see'em!!! doggypower123 is a good very drawer. Is that everyone? Oh! One more I know....
the_adorbs is VERY, interesting.

Hope you have fun and stay on here! I'm Peach1, an I'm very awesome. B)

Welcome #2 1 year 3 weeks ago #62393

• Pyrrhic
  • Thank you received: 147
Peach1 wrote:

Pyrrhic is so nice, 12Pearlygates loves posting stories (I guess :S ), Servant doesn't show up much, Nate1246 is soooooo funny. You'll like him. DatFailKid's pofile is sorta creepy of you ask me. Surrendershadow is always asking questions, Quirky is like, the best! Mp137 wants to share everything! Im a beekeeper loves his bees (so do i). SirGeneralCliche is a normal boy around the corner, Tuftedtitmouse is so much fun, (although he probably doesn't notice me) Inspiredthinker really does think! Sunnyside1 is a person you can just sit down and talk to all day! LEMwiz is pretty nice kid to talk to, but he likes too much excitement, I have no idea who mittens92999! JK. She's dramatic. I think bush-possum doesn't give up. Ruthie is sweet and smart. Dinosaur lover loves dinosaurs. emmykitty is great to listen to. stverno makes no sense (don't tell her I said that ;) ) skite is nice.....I think. luvmusic posts cool pics! So does her sister, I forgot her name. Ya' gotta see'em!!! doggypower123 is a good very drawer. Is that everyone? Oh! One more I know....

Thank you, I'm flattered!
Pyrrhic - means won a victory!

Welcome #2 1 year 3 weeks ago #62407

Peach1 wrote:

Hey, you forgot me!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

JK

I'm missionarykid but you can cal me MK
Quirky is everywhere and beware of Lloyd101 and Mp137 is crazy!!

~MK

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TP!!!!

Kwesi, if you want to leave, then leave. If you want to stay, then stay. But the creepy stuff going on recently have been creeping us out. Pick one and do it.

Welcome #2 1 year 3 weeks ago #62428

• Stverno
  • It's a squid thing... You wouldn't understand
  • Thank you received: 989
Peach1 wrote:

Whattt?? I totally make pineapple!!

NOTE TO ALL PERSONNEL: IT HAS BEEN TESTED AND PROVEN THAT THIS INDIVIDUAL IS FEMALE
The following user(s) said Thank You: missionarykid

Welcome #2 1 year 3 weeks ago #62462

• im a beekeeper
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Fellow fruit loop :P
  • Thank you received: 188
Peach1 wrote:

You are definitely right ability it Sunny being someone you can talk to all day. And I do really like my bees :cheer:

guidecyberclub.org/beekeeper

firstencounterministry.org/join-our-team/

Welcome #2 1 year 3 weeks ago #62560

• Peach1
missionarykid wrote:
Peach1 wrote:

Hey, you forgot me!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

JK

I'm missionarykid but you can cal me MK
Quirky is everywhere and beware of Lloyd101 and Mp137 is crazy!!

~MK

Mp137 is pretty nice to me ;) Lloyd101 IS crazy. . . . :dry:
Quirky is awesome.

Welcome #2 1 year 3 weeks ago #62581

• Peach1
Stverno wrote:
Peach1 wrote:

Whattt?? I totally make pineapple!!

You make pineapple???? :blink: See? She makes no sense. :P ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: horsegirl04

Welcome #2 6 months 1 week ago #77082

• mittens92999
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I've got peace like a river in my soul...
  • Thank you received: 343
Peach1 wrote:

Wait a minute... I JUST saw this post six months later! Does anybody here think I'm dramatic!?!? Who made this intro?
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
2 Timothy 4:7- I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.

-15 years old

The following user(s) said Thank You: the_adorbs

Welcome #2 6 months 1 week ago #77120

• sunnyside1
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Ready for God
  • Thank you received: 415
im a beekeeper wrote:
Peach1 wrote:

You are definitely right ability it Sunny being someone you can talk to all day. And I do really like my bees :cheer:

Thanks for bringing this back, whoever-brought-it-back! I appreciate the compliments!
Sometimes we worry,
Sometimes we fret.
Sometimes we feel like
We can't move a step.

But God is still with us.
Keep Him in mind.
Trust in Him alway.
He is ever so kind.

Welcome #2 6 months 2 days ago #77263

• im a beekeeper
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Fellow fruit loop :P
  • Thank you received: 188
sunnyside1 wrote:
im a beekeeper wrote:
Peach1 wrote:

Thanks for bringing this back, whoever-brought-it-back! I appreciate the compliments!
Haha. You're welcome.

guidecyberclub.org/beekeeper

firstencounterministry.org/join-our-team/

Welcome #2 6 months 2 days ago #77268

• the_adorbs
  • infires man
  • Thank you received: 63
mittens92999 wrote:
Peach1 wrote:

Wait a minute... I JUST saw this post six months later! Does anybody here think I'm dramatic!?!? Who made this intro?
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

this is crazy, i also just saw this now???? how am i "VERY" interesting? am i really that strange?? ah, oh well.
"my grandma likes me chubby so i keep eating"

click to stalk my reading life
Last Edit: 6 months 2 days ago by the_adorbs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mittens92999

Welcome #2 5 months 2 weeks ago #78570

• ClimberforGod
  • Reading+climbing+dragons+syfy+​God=my awesome life.
  • Thank you received: 98
I guess I am really That Random Kid Who Makes Awesome Comics That Nobody Knows About And Witty Jokes Whom Nobody Finds Funny For Some Reason. Man, I've gotta long name! :silly: so just keep on going, don't notice me...

JK! But, really, sometimes after I post on a topic, everybody is SO mind blown, that they don't post for like, three days! :silly: :P
helping one person may not change the world,
but it could change the world for one person.

Welcome #2 5 months 2 weeks ago #78578

• horsegirl04
  • I love reading, horses, and math
  • Thank you received: 373
mittens92999 wrote:
Peach1 wrote:

skite, peach coped it

So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:10
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TP!!!!!!

Welcome #2 5 months 2 weeks ago #78590

• ClimberforGod
See what I mean? : l

Welcome #2 5 months 1 week ago #79142

• ClimberforGod
#operationtimetravel welcome all new pplz!

Welcome #2 5 months 1 week ago #79159

CLimber,

???

what do you mean by see what I mean?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TP!!!!

Kwesi, if you want to leave, then leave. If you want to stay, then stay. But the creepy stuff going on recently have been creeping us out. Pick one and do it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kwesi

Welcome #2 5 months 1 week ago #79325

• horsegirl04
ClimberforGod wrote:
See what I mean? : l
:huh: :dry: ??? :whistle:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TP!!!!!!

Welcome #2 5 months 1 week ago #79340

• ClimberforGod
missionarykid wrote:
CLimber,

???

what do you mean by see what I mean?

You can find out, just read back three posts to yours.

Welcome #2 5 months 1 week ago #79341

• ClimberforGod
ClimberforGod wrote:
I guess I am really That Random Kid Who Makes Awesome Comics That Nobody Knows About And Witty Jokes Whom Nobody Finds Funny For Some Reason. Man, I've gotta long name! :silly: so just keep on going, don't notice me...

JK! But, really, sometimes after I post on a topic, everybody is SO mind blown, that they don't post for like, three days! :silly: :P

Mk, horse girl, this is what I mean.

Welcome #2 5 months 1 week ago #79360

I don't get it still.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TP!!!!

Welcome #2 5 months 1 week ago #79381

• ClimberforGod
missionarykid wrote:
I don't get it still.

@emmmy did an intro, but she did not on me, so I introduced my self.

Welcome #2 5 months 1 week ago #79409

• horsegirl04
ClimberforGod wrote:
missionarykid wrote:
I don't get it still.

@emmmy did an intro, but she did not on me, so I introduced my self.

a lot of people do there own intros, I have done some in the past and so has MK.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TP!!!!!!
  • Page:
Moderators: jreteenmom
Time to create page: 0.284 seconds