Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Can I get nicknames or just names ~LF~

Can I get nicknames or just names ~LF~ 11 months 1 week ago #65416

• honeyflower
  • #imasoutherengirlbutliveincali​
  • Thank you received: 174
Oh boy.... my nicknames are.... Sure you wanna hear them? Oh well you asked for it (not really lol) so here you go!

Cray *glaring at @notturningaisde* jk lol

Oreo (its an inside joke, so don't ask ;-))

Liya (Lee-yah, this little boy i know couldn't say my name when he was younger so he just called me that)

Hon (@notturningaside, you should get that one...you know exactly what I'm talking about)

Sugar Cakes (I have no idea why people call me that :-?. Sounds cute but doesn't really describe me well)

Darling (I can't stand this one!!! Its just too.... darling... is that the word? lol)

Elmo (If you take the first two letters of my first name and the last two letters of my last name you get "Elmo")

'Nana Hater (I absolutely HATE bananas :sick:)

HF (for those that are too lazy to just spell out honeyflower,*glaring at @missionarykid, @im a beekeeper, @Goatlover*. jk lol)

honeyflower (my username on here, it started out as a random thought in my head so thats what i made my username)

Cocoa mouth (made up by some girl who hates me >_<, its because my gums are dark almost like cocoa and that just the way i was born, so she decided to call me Cocoa mouth... and I hate it!)

Mama (my little sister calls me Mama for some ridiculous reason... It does sound cute when she say it though ;-))

Winky (I use this face ;-) a lot in real life so my bestie calls me Winky... Its like my signature face or something... ;-) see i did it again lol.

Those are most of my nicknames, so are not listed as they are not fit to be posted on a public website for half the world to see!! (jk lol)

~HF ;-)
#HONORARYEMMY :lol:

Hi, nice to meet you! I'm me, but you knew that already. ;)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Can I get nicknames or just names ~LF~ 10 months 3 weeks ago #65916

Goatlover wrote:
I don't think I have a nickname..yet... People just call me Goatlover!! :cheer:
How about Glover?

Can I get nicknames or just names ~LF~ 10 months 3 weeks ago #65917

honeyflower wrote:
Oh boy.... my nicknames are.... Sure you wanna hear them? Oh well you asked for it (not really lol) so here you go!

Cray *glaring at @notturningaisde* jk lol

Oreo (its an inside joke, so don't ask ;-))

Liya (Lee-yah, this little boy i know couldn't say my name when he was younger so he just called me that)

Hon (@notturningaside, you should get that one...you know exactly what I'm talking about)

Sugar Cakes (I have no idea why people call me that :-?. Sounds cute but doesn't really describe me well)

Darling (I can't stand this one!!! Its just too.... darling... is that the word? lol)

Elmo (If you take the first two letters of my first name and the last two letters of my last name you get "Elmo")

'Nana Hater (I absolutely HATE bananas :sick:)

HF (for those that are too lazy to just spell out honeyflower,*glaring at @missionarykid, @im a beekeeper, @Goatlover*. jk lol)

honeyflower (my username on here, it started out as a random thought in my head so thats what i made my username)

Cocoa mouth (made up by some girl who hates me >_<, its because my gums are dark almost like cocoa and that just the way i was born, so she decided to call me Cocoa mouth... and I hate it!)

Mama (my little sister calls me Mama for some ridiculous reason... It does sound cute when she say it though ;-))

Winky (I use this face ;-) a lot in real life so my bestie calls me Winky... Its like my signature face or something... ;-) see i did it again lol.

Those are most of my nicknames, so are not listed as they are not fit to be posted on a public website for half the world to see!! (jk lol)

~HF ;-)
HEY!!!!

nicknames for im a beekeeper
1. Bee
2. bee
3. BK
4. bk
5. Beekeeper
6. beekeeper
  • Page:
Moderators: jreteenmom
Time to create page: 0.236 seconds