Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: i'm new here

i'm new here 1 year 2 months ago #61220

• DinosaurLover
  • Jesus loves you
  • Thank you received: 6
hello i am new here so i just wanted to say hello and does anyone have tips here for guide? :)
cali girl
about me,
I have dark brown hair,
brown eyes,
kinda boyish but not a tom boy
Love God
The administrator has disabled public write access.

i'm new here 1 year 1 month ago #61308

• horsegirl04
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love reading, horses, and math
  • Thank you received: 371
hi B) :) :cheer: :P :lol: :silly: :side: :woohoo:

So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:10
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TP!!!!!!

i'm new here 1 year 1 month ago #61312

• Servant
  • Serve God
  • Thank you received: 59
Hey, I'm new too.
Politics and the Christian faith should be combined. So I am now against Hillary as well as Trump. I can no longer support a homo supporting baby-killer. Nor can I support an unrepentant adulterer. God will judge them both.
~Servant

i'm new here 1 year 1 month ago #61328

Hi! I'm MK (missionarykid). Here are VERY IMPORTANT RULES FOR GUIDE:

1. Quirky is EVERYWHERE
2. Beware of Lloyd.
3. We elected a preside tn of guide The president is Quirky.
4. Respect everyone.
5. Don't be afraid to post your opinion on something.
6. Mp137 is crazyy.

~MK

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TP!!!!

Kwesi, if you want to leave, then leave. If you want to stay, then stay. But the creepy stuff going on recently have been creeping us out. Pick one and do it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lloyd101, horsegirl04, LolingforJesus

i'm new here 1 year 1 month ago #61329

• Stverno
  • It's a squid thing... You wouldn't understand
  • Thank you received: 985
I saw the profile picture, thought it was Skite, and got very, very confused.
Welcome to guide!

NOTE TO ALL PERSONNEL: IT HAS BEEN TESTED AND PROVEN THAT THIS INDIVIDUAL IS FEMALE
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky, Razena

i'm new here 1 year 1 month ago #61386

Hello and welcome! um as far as tips go, im that weird guy who you will see all over, (not as much as quirky, but still up there) oh, and sometimes arguments can get a little heated, but try not to take it personally, we just have a lot of passionate people on here :) anyway Bienvenuto, Beinvenido, Willkommen, E Komo Mai, bienvenue, and in all the other languages that i do not know how to say welcome in, WELCOME!
"Some wish to live within the sound of a chapel bell, I wish to run a rescue mission within a yard of hell." -- C.T Studd 20th century missionary

i'm new here 1 year 1 month ago #61393

• Lloyd101
  • (•_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■)
  • Thank you received: 328
Hi welcome to guide! :P I hope you enjoy it here! :woohoo:

i'm new here 1 year 1 month ago #61499

• DinosaurLover
  • Jesus loves you
#Stverno who is Skite?
cali girl
about me,
I have dark brown hair,
brown eyes,
Love God

i'm new here 1 year 1 month ago #61533

• Blue Tornado
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Happy birthday, TravelPastel!!!
  • Thank you received: 804
DinosaurLover wrote:
#Stverno who is Skite?

Another member that has your same profile picture.

"And lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age." - Matthew 28:20

Animal Jam: Batsey9
Club Penguin: Bat Wen
Roblox: BlueTorn

i'm new here 1 year 1 month ago #61568

• SirGeneralCliche
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Ima just a regular guy...
  • Thank you received: 523
DinosaurLover wrote:
#Stverno who is Skite?

Skite is one of the more popular and well known users on this website. He has the same profile pic and the same passion for dinosaurs, so that's why it was confusing.
All rules have exceptions, including this one.

i'm new here 1 year 1 month ago #61588

• Nate1246
  • ~LF~ ¤KING¤
  • Thank you received: 43
Beware of nate walks back into shadows
Rrrrrrroarrrrrr!!!!!

i'm new here 1 year 1 month ago #61628

• im a beekeeper
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Fellow fruit loop :P
  • Thank you received: 187
Hey! Welcome to guide! I'm im a beekeeper and I'm a beekeeper :silly:
Happy birthday TP!!

guidecyberclub.org/beekeeper

firstencounterministry.org/blog/2017/10/...ng-true-day-worship/

i'm new here 1 year 1 month ago #61655

• Quirky
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I LOVE writing, and ummm, writing..oh! and writing
  • Thank you received: 2962
Hi DinoLover! Welcome to Guide!
The following user(s) said Thank You: DinosaurLover

i'm new here 1 year 1 month ago #61749

• Skite
  • Science and LEGO Bricks. Oh and sleep.
  • Thank you received: 604
SirGeneralCliche wrote:
DinosaurLover wrote:
#Stverno who is Skite?

Skite is one of the more popular and well known users on this website. He has the same profile pic and the same passion for dinosaurs, so that's why it was confusing.

Time to reveal myself.

And it's true, I also got confused wondering, when did I write that?!?!?!

Well DinosaurLover, I am here to bring the official introduction to Guide:

Welcome to guide! You will find a whole variety of crazy, but special people here. Have fun!

My name is Edmond, I'm 15, I like airplanes, I also play piano and trumpet. I was born 23rd Sept.

There are a bunch of guidesters you will encounter. Mp137 and Quirky are everywhere, Snitro is easygoing, 12pearlygates has some good posts but she is quite dramatic (don't tell her I said that), miss amazing and Cool Cat are some of the many crazy New Zealanders around here, InspiredThinker is really inspired and can be hard-headed but has his facts right, it's like he has a sense that he is and should always be right, he and notturningaside are some of the older dudes, Lloyd101 and sunnyside also have special places in the forum, and Sk8er4God is also out there, tim33 and missionarykid do their work, Paris4_Me has some interesting posts, and she loves Paris I guess, I can't complete the list without adding Chickadee and Birdie500, although they seem to have disappeared, Big al is also a big help, and LEMONwizard, works alongside Harry (cause I don't really know what Lemon does), Prov17 is a Non-Denominational Christian who seeks friendship and posts talking about Bible facts, katsmyname does...... wait what does she do? anyways, Blue Tornado likes LEGO Bricks, but doesn't like the LEGO movie,but likes anime and you'll see him a lot, i am a boss, Etuc3, and sekyi_101 are friends, littleladybug is sweet and innocent, Roll Tide Man flows........ that was a pun, am I forgetting anyone else? oh right, my sis, Razena, Mercylove is cool, jesusROCKS1234 is also cool, beekeeper is a fun new member who keeps bees, Cupcake is...... well she hasn't been on for eons, so I don't know, there are some new users like the_adorbs and Ruthie, and there is also Pyrrhic and it is me, who are lots of fun, mittens92999 is always happy to meet new guidsters, and also SirGeneralCliche, who you can just call Sir, and then, there is you. I guess I'll stop here. If I forgot someone important, well........blame Mp137.

Well, I hope you will have fun here, and we will be seeing each other more, now that you have revealed yourself. :lol: :lol: Have a great Sabbath DinosaurLover!
So let me sing for the love
Let me love for the lost
Let me lose all I have
For what I found on the cross
Let me trust you with my life
Let me live to give you praise
Lord, let me praise you
For the grace by which I'm saved
Lord, let me sing

- Chorus of "Let me sing" by Andrew Peterson
The following user(s) said Thank You: Razena, DinosaurLover

i'm new here 1 year 1 month ago #61753

• Skite
Blue Tornado wrote:
DinosaurLover wrote:
#Stverno who is Skite?

Lol, Blue Tornado here refers to me as "just another member". DUDE, I AM FAMOUS! Ahahahaha, JK. DinosaurLover he is just a bit jealous, but to tell the truth, we all are equal, and we all have our special place on guide. We all have different styles, opinions, ideas, and thats what makes the Guide Forum a great place. So be yourself, and you will have a great time here! :)
Let me love for the lost
Let me lose all I have
Lord, let me praise you
Lord, let me sing

The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky, Razena, DinosaurLover

i'm new here 1 year 1 month ago #61987

• LittleLadyBug
  • love dinosurs oh and sleep :) class fossil
  • Thank you received: 180
welcome DinosaurLover :) i don't have any tips, just be yourself and have a good time :woohoo:
All have fallen short of the glory of God our penalty is death but thanks be to God he has made a way for us!

Elena :)
#BUNNYBUNNY #thebunnymovement

i'm new here 1 year 4 weeks ago #62019

• DinosaurLover
  • Jesus loves you
Skite wrote:
Blue Tornado wrote:
DinosaurLover wrote:
#Stverno who is Skite?

Lol, Blue Tornado here refers to me as "just another member". DUDE, I AM FAMOUS! Ahahahaha, JK. DinosaurLover he is just a bit jealous, but to tell the truth, we all are equal, and we all have our special place on guide. We all have different styles, opinions, ideas, and thats what makes the Guide Forum a great place. So be yourself, and you will have a great time here! :)
thanks Skite :)
cali girl
about me,
I have dark brown hair,
brown eyes,
Love God
The following user(s) said Thank You: Razena

i'm new here 1 year 3 weeks ago #62072

• SirGeneralCliche
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Ima just a regular guy...
  • Thank you received: 523
Skite wrote:
SirGeneralCliche wrote:
DinosaurLover wrote:
#Stverno who is Skite?

Time to reveal myself.

Welcome to guide! You will find a whole variety of crazy, but special people here. Have fun!

My name is Edmond, I'm 15, I like airplanes, I also play piano and trumpet. I was born 23rd Sept.

There are a bunch of guidesters you will encounter. Mp137 and Quirky are everywhere, Snitro is easygoing, 12pearlygates has some good posts but she is quite dramatic (don't tell her I said that), miss amazing and Cool Cat are some of the many crazy New Zealanders around here, InspiredThinker is really inspired and can be hard-headed but has his facts right, it's like he has a sense that he is and should always be right, he and notturningaside are some of the older dudes, Lloyd101 and sunnyside also have special places in the forum, and Sk8er4God is also out there, tim33 and missionarykid do their work, Paris4_Me has some interesting posts, and she loves Paris I guess, I can't complete the list without adding Chickadee and Birdie500, although they seem to have disappeared, Big al is also a big help, and LEMONwizard, works alongside Harry (cause I don't really know what Lemon does), Prov17 is a Non-Denominational Christian who seeks friendship and posts talking about Bible facts, katsmyname does...... wait what does she do? anyways, Blue Tornado likes LEGO Bricks, but doesn't like the LEGO movie,but likes anime and you'll see him a lot, i am a boss, Etuc3, and sekyi_101 are friends, littleladybug is sweet and innocent, Roll Tide Man flows........ that was a pun, am I forgetting anyone else? oh right, my sis, Razena, Mercylove is cool, jesusROCKS1234 is also cool, beekeeper is a fun new member who keeps bees, Cupcake is...... well she hasn't been on for eons, so I don't know, there are some new users like the_adorbs and Ruthie, and there is also Pyrrhic and it is me, who are lots of fun, mittens92999 is always happy to meet new guidsters, and also SirGeneralCliche, who you can just call Sir, and then, there is you. I guess I'll stop here. If I forgot someone important, well........blame Mp137.

Well, I hope you will have fun here, and we will be seeing each other more, now that you have revealed yourself. :lol: :lol: Have a great Sabbath DinosaurLover!

There is Stverno, my sister :side:
All rules have exceptions, including this one.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Razena, Stverno

i'm new here 1 year 2 weeks ago #62481

• Skite
SirGeneralCliche wrote:
Skite wrote:
SirGeneralCliche wrote:
DinosaurLover wrote:
#Stverno who is Skite?

Time to reveal myself.

I will make sure she is added, the list isn't complete anyway, and didn't I tell you to blame Mp137?!?!?!?! Hahaha
Let me love for the lost
Let me lose all I have
Lord, let me praise you
Lord, let me sing

i'm new here 1 year 2 weeks ago #62536

• Peach1
  • I love God, my Bible, my family, and my church
  • Thank you received: 86
Nate1246 wrote:
Beware of nate walks back into shadows

Why? :lol: I can't even see you! :side:

i'm new here 1 year 2 weeks ago #62537

• im a beekeeper
  • NOW ONLINE
Skite wrote:
SirGeneralCliche wrote:
Skite wrote:
SirGeneralCliche wrote:
DinosaurLover wrote:
#Stverno who is Skite?

Time to reveal myself.

I will make sure she is added, the list isn't complete anyway, and didn't I tell you to blame Mp137?!?!?!?! Hahaha
Hahaha :lol: :lol: :lol:
Happy birthday TP!!

i'm new here 1 year 2 weeks ago #62539

• Peach1
Skite wrote:
SirGeneralCliche wrote:
DinosaurLover wrote:
#Stverno who is Skite?

Time to reveal myself.

Oh, you forgot someone...... Peach1 she is ummm....boring and uh.. REALLY boring.
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
The following user(s) said Thank You: missionarykid

i'm new here 1 year 2 weeks ago #62540

• Peach1
Skite wrote:
Blue Tornado wrote:
DinosaurLover wrote:
#Stverno who is Skite?

Lol. I don't even know you..... and you call yourself famous.........JK.JK.JK.JK.

i'm new here 1 year 2 weeks ago #62562

• Peach1
missionarykid wrote:
Hi! I'm MK (missionarykid). Here are VERY IMPORTANT RULES FOR GUIDE:

1. Quirky is EVERYWHERE
2. Beware of Lloyd.
3. We elected a preside tn of guide The president is Quirky.
4. Respect everyone.
5. Don't be afraid to post your opinion on something.
6. Mp137 is crazyy.

~MK

Wait......Quirky is the president of guide poster??? Awesome!!!!!!!

i'm new here 1 year 2 weeks ago #62568

• im a beekeeper
  • NOW ONLINE
Peach1 wrote:
Skite wrote:
Blue Tornado wrote:
DinosaurLover wrote:
#Stverno who is Skite?

Lol. I don't even know you..... and you call yourself famous.........JK.JK.JK.JK.
But he will...
Happy birthday TP!!

Moderators: jreteenmom
Time to create page: 0.391 seconds