Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Should Civilians Have the Right to Bear Arms?

Should Civilians Have the Right to Bear Arms? 1 year 3 months ago #59337

  • Going4God
  • Going4God's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Posts: 225
  • Thank you received: 241
Please note:
-There have been 179 mass shootings in the US so far in 2016
-This is the 191st day of 2016 (July 9)
-7,119 people have been killed by guns this year, including 317 children and 1,546 teens
-1,177 deaths by accidental shooting
-You’re more likely to be shot to death in the United States than you are to die in a car accident in Canada
-Death by firearms in the US per 100,000 people surpasses most leading causes of death in Canada

Sources: gunviolencearchive.org, globalnews.ca

Is it really a right to bear arms? Does it protect or does it kill? Is it worth it?
you are beautiful.
you are worth it.
you are amazing.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pyrrhic, Servant

Should Civilians Have the Right to Bear Arms? 1 year 3 months ago #59427

  • ken10wil
  • ken10wil's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • bossome
  • Posts: 106
  • Thank you received: 80
Scuse me, what if I told you that in WW2 the only reason the Japanese never tried to wipe mainland U.S. off the map was because, in the words of their admiral, "there is a gun behind every blade of grass". What if I told you the people in those mass shootings should not have been able to get guns but got them illegally or through a lack of screening. Lastly this is counter to gun banning in and of itself. DO CRIMINALS OBEY LAWS ARE WE SOMEHOW GONNA CONFISTICATE EVERY GUN IN THE COUNTRY? WHERE ARE WE GONNA GET THE MONEY TO PAY OUR OWN CITIZENS FOR THEIR PROPERTY LOSS? ARE YOU TELLING ME WERE GONNA SHUT DOWN THE BLACK MARKET WHEN WE"VE SPENT A DECADE TRYING TO DO THE SAME TO DRUGS? IF YOU DO ALL THIS THEN WHAT'S NEXT, KNIVES, BOWS AND ARROWS, HUH? and besides I watched a movie where only the police and military had guns. It was called Schindler's list. Where the Nazi government killed all the Jews because they couldn't defend themselves. There is a line for smart people with dumb ideas, you can get behind Anita Sarkeesan.
cuz liberalism is a mental disease and video games are awesome
favorite text:
12 Rejoice and be exceedingly glad, for great is your reward in heaven, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you.
Matthew 5:12
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: TomTom, honeyflower, LittleLadyBug, arappette, Lloyd101, missionarykid, Prov17, miss amazing, horsegirl04, im a beekeeper and this user have 2 others thankyou

Should Civilians Have the Right to Bear Arms? 1 year 3 months ago #59430

  • Lloyd101
  • Lloyd101's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • (•_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■)
  • Posts: 578
  • Thank you received: 327
ken10wil wrote:
Scuse me, what if I told you that in WW2 the only reason the Japanese never tried to wipe mainland U.S. off the map was because, in the words of their admiral, "there is a gun behind every blade of grass". What if I told you the people in those mass shootings should not have been able to get guns but got them illegally or through a lack of screening. Lastly this is counter to gun banning in and of itself. DO CRIMINALS OBEY LAWS ARE WE SOMEHOW GONNA CONFISTICATE EVERY GUN IN THE COUNTRY? WHERE ARE WE GONNA GET THE MONEY TO PAY OUR OWN CITIZENS FOR THEIR PROPERTY LOSS? ARE YOU TELLING ME WERE GONNA SHUT DOWN THE BLACK MARKET WHEN WE"VE SPENT A DECADE TRYING TO DO THE SAME TO DRUGS? IF YOU DO ALL THIS THEN WHAT'S NEXT, KNIVES, BOWS AND ARROWS, HUH? and besides I watched a movie where only the police and military had guns. It was called Schindler's list. Where the Nazi government killed all the Jews because they couldn't defend themselves. There is a line for smart people with dumb ideas, you can get behind Anita Sarkeesan.

Preach it brotha ;)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: honeyflower, LittleLadyBug, arappette, horsegirl04, Mp137, Joshawesome, depool14

Should Civilians Have the Right to Bear Arms? 1 year 3 months ago #59434

  • Tuftedtitmouse
  • Tuftedtitmouse's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • oh, by the way, im a boy
  • Posts: 168
  • Thank you received: 70
I believe we can have guns if your smart and know gun saftey. Also it might better be said " firearms " because pellet guns and bb guns are both considered guns...
before you say im a mouse google tufted titmouse
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Should Civilians Have the Right to Bear Arms? 1 year 3 months ago #59440

  • Blue Tornado
  • Blue Tornado's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I'm an otaku.
  • Posts: 971
  • Thank you received: 784
ken10wil wrote:
Scuse me, what if I told you that in WW2 the only reason the Japanese never tried to wipe mainland U.S. off the map was because, in the words of their admiral, "there is a gun behind every blade of grass". What if I told you the people in those mass shootings should not have been able to get guns but got them illegally or through a lack of screening. Lastly this is counter to gun banning in and of itself. DO CRIMINALS OBEY LAWS ARE WE SOMEHOW GONNA CONFISTICATE EVERY GUN IN THE COUNTRY? WHERE ARE WE GONNA GET THE MONEY TO PAY OUR OWN CITIZENS FOR THEIR PROPERTY LOSS? ARE YOU TELLING ME WERE GONNA SHUT DOWN THE BLACK MARKET WHEN WE"VE SPENT A DECADE TRYING TO DO THE SAME TO DRUGS? IF YOU DO ALL THIS THEN WHAT'S NEXT, KNIVES, BOWS AND ARROWS, HUH? and besides I watched a movie where only the police and military had guns. It was called Schindler's list. Where the Nazi government killed all the Jews because they couldn't defend themselves. There is a line for smart people with dumb ideas, you can get behind Anita Sarkeesan.

No, criminals don't typically obey laws. But I'm gonna put it out there that Canada has very strict gun laws and they don't have very many shootings. Also gonna say that if we get gun control and criminals don't wanna listen and try to get guns illegally, it'll be much harder for said criminals to get said gun. They would be arrested if the FBI/police found out they attempted getting a gun.


"And lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age." - Matthew 28:20

Animal Jam: Batsey9
Club Penguin: Bat Wen
Roblox: BlueTorn
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bush possum, Going4God, Pyrrhic

Should Civilians Have the Right to Bear Arms? 1 year 3 months ago #59465

  • InspiredThinker
  • InspiredThinker's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • He changed my life and now I'm free
  • Posts: 1418
  • Thank you received: 1208
ken10wil wrote:
Scuse me, what if I told you that in WW2 the only reason the Japanese never tried to wipe mainland U.S. off the map was because, in the words of their admiral, "there is a gun behind every blade of grass". What if I told you the people in those mass shootings should not have been able to get guns but got them illegally or through a lack of screening. Lastly this is counter to gun banning in and of itself. DO CRIMINALS OBEY LAWS ARE WE SOMEHOW GONNA CONFISTICATE EVERY GUN IN THE COUNTRY? WHERE ARE WE GONNA GET THE MONEY TO PAY OUR OWN CITIZENS FOR THEIR PROPERTY LOSS? ARE YOU TELLING ME WERE GONNA SHUT DOWN THE BLACK MARKET WHEN WE"VE SPENT A DECADE TRYING TO DO THE SAME TO DRUGS? IF YOU DO ALL THIS THEN WHAT'S NEXT, KNIVES, BOWS AND ARROWS, HUH? and besides I watched a movie where only the police and military had guns. It was called Schindler's list. Where the Nazi government killed all the Jews because they couldn't defend themselves. There is a line for smart people with dumb ideas, you can get behind Anita Sarkeesan.

1) The blatant lie idea that Japan never invaded the US because so many Americans owned firearms is one no historian worth his degree actually believes. The Japanese had plans to occupy Hawaii if another attack opportunity presented itself, and directly attacked the then Hawaii and Alaska territories. In addition, Japan attacked the mainland with sea-based attacks. The real reason Japan never attacked the US was because it was not within Japan's primary goals. Japan wanted to gain a permanent foothold mainland Asia, and attempted to do so by subjugating China and Korea. If the Chinese campaign had been successful, maybe then Japan would have invaded. But there was no major talk of taking the fight to America.

2) To say that the Nazi Party's confiscation of weapons from Jews was the reason they were able to kill the Jews is ridiculous an oversimplification. One of the first things Hitler's Nazi regime did was turn public opinion against the Jews by spreading lies and indoctrinating schoolchildren.

3) The belief of the Democratic Party of the United States is not to take all guns, but to establish stricter background checks and screening, as well as make it impossible for people on the no-fly list and felons to buy guns.

4) The idea that we should not make gun control laws because "criminals don't follow laws" is ridiculous because it can apply to basically all laws. For example, why have stop signs? Criminals don't follow laws. Why have "No Smoking" signs in public places? Criminals don't follow laws. Why make a speed limit? Criminals don't follow laws. Why make age-restrictive laws? Criminals don't follow laws.

5)"Arms" means weapons. Guns, bows and arrows, crossbows, knives, pitchforks, and axes are all considered arms. When the Second Amendment was written, it referred to muskets and pitchforks, not assault rifles. One person shooting 102 people and killing 49 of them like in Orlando could not happen in 1791, due to the type of weapons that existed at the time. An 18th century musket could only fire 3 or 4 rounds per minute.

6) If guns don't kill people, they don't protect them either.

7) Personally, I don't believe it's a great declaration of faith to claim to believe in and rely on God's protection but then by a rifle for the same purpose. When Saul sent David out to fight Goliath, Saul revealed that he trusted in his armor to protect David more than he trusted in God. Many anti gun control advocates run the risk of trusting their earthly tools more than the only One who can ever truly protect them. Said Paul in Ephesians 6:12:
Our fight is not against human beings. It is against the rulers, the authorities and the powers of this dark world. It is against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly world (New International Readers' Version).
While it is fine to take care of what needs to be done, the real dangers we face are not physical, but spiritual, and we cannot forget that.
Speak up, judge righteously, and defend the cause of the needy and oppressed.
-Proverbs 31:6

#LetUsBeDissatisfied
#BlackLivesMatter
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: tim33, bush possum, Going4God, Pyrrhic, lovenikki7, telldatruth

Should Civilians Have the Right to Bear Arms? 1 year 3 months ago #59484

  • Chickadee
  • Chickadee's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I love dogs!!
  • Posts: 273
  • Thank you received: 209
ken10wil wrote:
Scuse me, what if I told you that in WW2 the only reason the Japanese never tried to wipe mainland U.S. off the map was because, in the words of their admiral, "there is a gun behind every blade of grass". What if I told you the people in those mass shootings should not have been able to get guns but got them illegally or through a lack of screening. Lastly this is counter to gun banning in and of itself. DO CRIMINALS OBEY LAWS ARE WE SOMEHOW GONNA CONFISTICATE EVERY GUN IN THE COUNTRY? WHERE ARE WE GONNA GET THE MONEY TO PAY OUR OWN CITIZENS FOR THEIR PROPERTY LOSS? ARE YOU TELLING ME WERE GONNA SHUT DOWN THE BLACK MARKET WHEN WE"VE SPENT A DECADE TRYING TO DO THE SAME TO DRUGS? IF YOU DO ALL THIS THEN WHAT'S NEXT, KNIVES, BOWS AND ARROWS, HUH? and besides I watched a movie where only the police and military had guns. It was called Schindler's list. Where the Nazi government killed all the Jews because they couldn't defend themselves. There is a line for smart people with dumb ideas, you can get behind Anita Sarkeesan.

You don't have to be so aggressive
Sounds rude actually. Going4God was just trying to start a discussion, NOT a fight
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bush possum, mittens92999, Going4God, horsegirl04

Should Civilians Have the Right to Bear Arms? 1 year 3 months ago #59485

  • nadcombo
  • nadcombo's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Posts: 173
  • Thank you received: 43
that stupid oboma is the reason, by taking our guns, we cant defend ourselves. and seriously, does he expect a criminal to walk up and say, 'I'm gonna take this gun and go kill somebody'. no! so if we had guns, and there was a shooter, the people could neutralize him, saving lives. as for accsedents, PUT THE SAFTY ON!!!!!
COUNTRY'S GOOD OK!!! IF YA DONT BELIVE ME?! listen to three wooden crosses, and what ifs, and drunk on you, and forever country. THATS MY opinion...

results may very......
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: arappette, Joshawesome

Should Civilians Have the Right to Bear Arms? 1 year 3 months ago #59489

  • tim33
  • tim33's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I love playing cricket and learning about God
  • Posts: 667
  • Thank you received: 781
I don't think you guys quite understand gun laws. Gun laws don't remove all the guns in a country- they just limit the type of gun available to buy (for example not semi-automatic or automatic weapons), and require stringent background checks and licenses and a valid reason for owning a gun (like being a farmer or belonging to a gun club).

Perhaps Ken10wil you've forgotten that in America's most recent and worst ever mass shooting, the terrorist legally walked into a gun shop and bought a military grade assault rifle that could be turned into a completely automatic weapon. He bought it without any requirement for a background check (which is Florida state law) or license.

Gun control is put in place by governments for the sole reason of stopping mentally ill or terrorist indoctrinated civilians from being able to legally buy a gun and then kill people. It's common sense.

Here's a quick clip on how gun violence in America compares to the rest of the world

The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Going4God

Should Civilians Have the Right to Bear Arms? 1 year 3 months ago #59502

  • Mp137
  • Mp137's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I love God, reading, helping, and nature
  • Posts: 2177
  • Thank you received: 1941
Going4God wrote:
Please note:
-There have been 179 mass shootings in the US so far in 2016
-This is the 191st day of 2016 (July 9)
-7,119 people have been killed by guns this year, including 317 children and 1,546 teens
-1,177 deaths by accidental shooting
-You’re more likely to be shot to death in the United States than you are to die in a car accident in Canada
-Death by firearms in the US per 100,000 people surpasses most leading causes of death in Canada

Sources: gunviolencearchive.org, globalnews.ca

Is it really a right to bear arms? Does it protect or does it kill? Is it worth it?

We'll duh! There aren't a massive amount of cars throughout all of Canada!
... Even if it gets me convicted
I’ll still be on my knees with my hands lifted ...
... If saying I believe is out of line
If I’m judged cause I’m gonna give my life
To show the world the love that fills me
Then I want to be Guilty ...
- Guilty by Newsboys
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Should Civilians Have the Right to Bear Arms? 1 year 2 months ago #59554

  • ken10wil
  • ken10wil's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • bossome
  • Posts: 106
  • Thank you received: 80
InspiredThinker wrote:
ken10wil wrote:
Scuse me, what if I told you that in WW2 the only reason the Japanese never tried to wipe mainland U.S. off the map was because, in the words of their admiral, "there is a gun behind every blade of grass". What if I told you the people in those mass shootings should not have been able to get guns but got them illegally or through a lack of screening. Lastly this is counter to gun banning in and of itself. DO CRIMINALS OBEY LAWS ARE WE SOMEHOW GONNA CONFISTICATE EVERY GUN IN THE COUNTRY? WHERE ARE WE GONNA GET THE MONEY TO PAY OUR OWN CITIZENS FOR THEIR PROPERTY LOSS? ARE YOU TELLING ME WERE GONNA SHUT DOWN THE BLACK MARKET WHEN WE"VE SPENT A DECADE TRYING TO DO THE SAME TO DRUGS? IF YOU DO ALL THIS THEN WHAT'S NEXT, KNIVES, BOWS AND ARROWS, HUH? and besides I watched a movie where only the police and military had guns. It was called Schindler's list. Where the Nazi government killed all the Jews because they couldn't defend themselves. There is a line for smart people with dumb ideas, you can get behind Anita Sarkeesan.

1) The blatant lie idea that Japan never invaded the US because so many Americans owned firearms is one no historian worth his degree actually believes. The Japanese had plans to occupy Hawaii if another attack opportunity presented itself, and directly attacked the then Hawaii and Alaska territories. In addition, Japan attacked the mainland with sea-based attacks. The real reason Japan never attacked the US was because it was not within Japan's primary goals. Japan wanted to gain a permanent foothold mainland Asia, and attempted to do so by subjugating China and Korea. If the Chinese campaign had been successful, maybe then Japan would have invaded. But there was no major talk of taking the fight to America.

2) To say that the Nazi Party's confiscation of weapons from Jews was the reason they were able to kill the Jews is ridiculous an oversimplification. One of the first things Hitler's Nazi regime did was turn public opinion against the Jews by spreading lies and indoctrinating schoolchildren.

3) The belief of the Democratic Party of the United States is not to take all guns, but to establish stricter background checks and screening, as well as make it impossible for people on the no-fly list and felons to buy guns.

4) The idea that we should not make gun control laws because "criminals don't follow laws" is ridiculous because it can apply to basically all laws. For example, why have stop signs? Criminals don't follow laws. Why have "No Smoking" signs in public places? Criminals don't follow laws. Why make a speed limit? Criminals don't follow laws. Why make age-restrictive laws? Criminals don't follow laws.

5)"Arms" means weapons. Guns, bows and arrows, crossbows, knives, pitchforks, and axes are all considered arms. When the Second Amendment was written, it referred to muskets and pitchforks, not assault rifles. One person shooting 102 people and killing 49 of them like in Orlando could not happen in 1791, due to the type of weapons that existed at the time. An 18th century musket could only fire 3 or 4 rounds per minute.

6) If guns don't kill people, they don't protect them either.

7) Personally, I don't believe it's a great declaration of faith to claim to believe in and rely on God's protection but then by a rifle for the same purpose. When Saul sent David out to fight Goliath, Saul revealed that he trusted in his armor to protect David more than he trusted in God. Many anti gun control advocates run the risk of trusting their earthly tools more than the only One who can ever truly protect them. Said Paul in Ephesians 6:12:
Our fight is not against human beings. It is against the rulers, the authorities and the powers of this dark world. It is against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly world (New International Readers' Version).
While it is fine to take care of what needs to be done, the real dangers we face are not physical, but spiritual, and we cannot forget that.

I was quoting the man, and i know that if given time Japan would have ignored their admiral and attacked anyway but they didn't and our guns postponed that. Number 2 was simply a suggestion. If the Jews were well armed individuals as a whole, would the Holocaust have happened the way it did? 3 is true but my local former bernie sanders supporters along with some hillary supporters would love to see guns banned. Number 4 is basically not saying we shouldn't make laws but saying we shouldn't make stupid laws that only affect the victims in a real life situation. In a Gun Free Zone, no law abiding citizen has immediate access to the most effective form of self defense. When lives are at stake, time is of essence and a gun free zone simply because the enemy as no one is equipped to take out the threat. And no this is not a movie where people will just jump out from behind a barrier rush forward dodging bullets and knock the gunman out, saving countless lives. In real life people spend their last words not on their deathbed in peace surrounded by family, but frantically calling 911 while the police waste valuable time traveling to the crime many things can happen
  • A Hostage(s) can be taken putting more lives at risk
  • The Gunmen has 5 more minutes to roll more heads
  • The Gunmen can quickly escape if they had a specific goal to accomplish
  • Gunman escapes via suicide taking more lives with him

Lets be honest so many things can happen if 5 minutes with a mad man who doesn't care about the law and a crowd of sitting ducks can do. If we encouraged our citizens to own guns and be properly trained in their usage robbery rates would decrease, as suddenly crime has more risk than reward when even the smallest of children can effectively defend themselves from intruders if their parents are unable too. We sadly live in a world where danger and sin have become so rampant that even our little ones must at least know how to escape in a lethal situation. Getting rid of guns wont fix this problem. If we did the illegal gun market would thrive. Confiscated guns would fall into the wrong hands. More people will flock to shady places to get what was once a trip to town with your driver's license. Greed will corrupt the once just and they will seek to make money off the trade. Wait hasn't this happened before. IT DID. When drugs and alcohol were illegalized it most certainly did. In short more guns in the wrong hands which means more shootings of innocent citizens. If you have beef with the fact that guns got more powerful talk to Abraham Lincoln who you know, started the whole second industrial revolution during the civil war. So more powerful weapons are by products of things you couldn't live without now. Justified violence isn't a sin but God made it clear that it was only in times where it was warranted and that one must accept the consequences. I think these are warranting times, don't ya think. Number 5, then ban them all too. Let's live in a weaponless utopia where everyone is happy. Oh wait that's impossible. Number 6, i agree. It takes a man to do a job and i think he deserves the right to use the second best tool for it (after praying of course). unless your saying self defense is a sin. Your telling me Christ would welcome someone who loves him and has accepted his gift of salvation and died using himself as a shield for fellow victims, but will turn out a guy who also loves him and accepted the gift of salvation but loses out because he killed a man who was going to kill hundreds saving untold lives? GET REAL! Number 7 is just, ugh. He brought a slingshot and a stone. An effective weapon to use when a precise shot is needed for a OHKO. Kinda like a gun if you ask me. Your like the people in the Midwest who chant in circles to Jesus over their gravely ill children and refuse to take them to hospitals. Then they blame the children for not having enough faith to save their friend. Let's replace the scenario with a more relatable one. A group of people in a mall are eating ice cream when suddenly a masked man appears with a gun. Immediately they get into action, forming a prayer circle, crying out th Lord's name, expecting to be whisked out of danger in an instant. Upon being shot down they turn to a new Christian in their group and say with their dying breaths: "It was your fault, you didn't have enough faith." That is taking the Lord's name in vain and is a sin! So unless your life has no value to you i suggest you recount statement number 7 or your a hypocrite and no better than those real Christians in the Midwest and certainly no better than my fictional ones. SO if your gonna talk nonsense go to another crowd please.
cuz liberalism is a mental disease and video games are awesome
favorite text:
12 Rejoice and be exceedingly glad, for great is your reward in heaven, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you.
Matthew 5:12
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: arappette, Prov17, Joshawesome

Should Civilians Have the Right to Bear Arms? 1 year 2 months ago #59555

  • ken10wil
  • ken10wil's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • bossome
  • Posts: 106
  • Thank you received: 80
bush possum wrote:
ken10wil wrote:
Scuse me, what if I told you that in WW2 the only reason the Japanese never tried to wipe mainland U.S. off the map was because, in the words of their admiral, "there is a gun behind every blade of grass". What if I told you the people in those mass shootings should not have been able to get guns but got them illegally or through a lack of screening. Lastly this is counter to gun banning in and of itself. DO CRIMINALS OBEY LAWS ARE WE SOMEHOW GONNA CONFISTICATE EVERY GUN IN THE COUNTRY? WHERE ARE WE GONNA GET THE MONEY TO PAY OUR OWN CITIZENS FOR THEIR PROPERTY LOSS? ARE YOU TELLING ME WERE GONNA SHUT DOWN THE BLACK MARKET WHEN WE"VE SPENT A DECADE TRYING TO DO THE SAME TO DRUGS? IF YOU DO ALL THIS THEN WHAT'S NEXT, KNIVES, BOWS AND ARROWS, HUH? and besides I watched a movie where only the police and military had guns. It was called Schindler's list. Where the Nazi government killed all the Jews because they couldn't defend themselves. There is a line for smart people with dumb ideas, you can get behind Anita Sarkeesan.
Scuse me, please don't be so aggressive... We don't want another fight on guide.... It's fine to have an opinion. It's not fine to call someone an idiot. It's called bullying.
I never called him an idiot, in fact said he's a smart person. If you look at his guide posts theirs no doubt about that. But smart people do make dumb ideas sometimes and i have no qualms in reminding him. Also Bullying for your info, is not what you think it is. *AHEM*
a : a blustering browbeating person; especially : one habitually cruel to others who are weaker

Straight from Merriam Webster. Now i do not go out of my way to put down our dear poster every time i get the chance do I. As an actual victim of Bullying, and someone who nearly committed suicide as a result, the haphazard use of the word troubles me. To me it is the equivalent of crying wolf. Don't call someone a bully unless they actually fit the script.
cuz liberalism is a mental disease and video games are awesome
favorite text:
12 Rejoice and be exceedingly glad, for great is your reward in heaven, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you.
Matthew 5:12
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: arappette, Joshawesome

Should Civilians Have the Right to Bear Arms? 1 year 2 months ago #59556

  • ken10wil
  • ken10wil's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • bossome
  • Posts: 106
  • Thank you received: 80
tim33 wrote:
I don't think you guys quite understand gun laws. Gun laws don't remove all the guns in a country- they just limit the type of gun available to buy (for example not semi-automatic or automatic weapons), and require stringent background checks and licenses and a valid reason for owning a gun (like being a farmer or belonging to a gun club).

Perhaps Ken10wil you've forgotten that in America's most recent and worst ever mass shooting, the terrorist legally walked into a gun shop and bought a military grade assault rifle that could be turned into a completely automatic weapon. He bought it without any requirement for a background check (which is Florida state law) or license.

Gun control is put in place by governments for the sole reason of stopping mentally ill or terrorist indoctrinated civilians from being able to legally buy a gun and then kill people. It's common sense.

Here's a quick clip on how gun violence in America compares to the rest of the world


Of course ignoring the fact that the U.S. has a much larger, rowdier population is ignored to make the person in this video look real smart. He's also ignoring the fact crime, unlike in small countries like Switzerland is heavily concentrated on the East Coast. Where I live. Gun owner ship in America is really odd if you ask me. If we were to draw a line over the U.S. representing the number of guns owned under the part of the line and another line over it that shows the homocide rate something real interesting shows up. The NW US to NMW U.S. has low homocide rates but high gun ownership. Its also worth noting that 6 states out of the top 10 homocide states have low gun ownerships. The other 3 happen to be a breeding ground for the black market, with South Carolina as the one exception. In fact this map proves hat gun laws have little to no affect on homicide rates, but gun ownership and the black market do. So Gun control while helpful has little to no affect on the real problem. Proper education does have a huge affect though. Not only in the storage of guns but in academics too. Because the vast majority of people behind a smoking gun could have had a much better turnout if they had thrived in school. So yeah your point was?
cuz liberalism is a mental disease and video games are awesome
favorite text:
12 Rejoice and be exceedingly glad, for great is your reward in heaven, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you.
Matthew 5:12
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: arappette, Prov17

Should Civilians Have the Right to Bear Arms? 1 year 2 months ago #59563

I personally believe that the civillian population should be armed, even if you believe and trust in God, because;
1. an armed population keeps the government in check
2. if you look at the history of God's people God protecting you sometimes meant sending the choir in front of the army (2 Chronicles 20), and sometimes it meant taking your sword and trusting that God would help you win (Exodus 17, The entire story of David, remember, David didnt pray Goliath to death, he prayed that God would help him win against tremendous odds, and read the rest of his tory and you will see that he trusted God alot, and he used his own sword, and while im on the topic Jonathan and his armor bearer is another good example (1 Samuel 14) and the entire story of the waldenses is also a good example of this, they trusted in God, and he led them in victories against tremendous odds)
3. Inspired thinker is right about the japanese, but that does not change the fact that the sheer amount of firepower the civillian population has is a major deterrent against foreign governments mounting a ground invasion.
and one thing, something most people dont realize about mass shootings is that the USA is comparably not that bad, and Canada is not that great, Don't believe me?
Check this out
Link 1
Seriously Check this one out it has a more complete view of mass shootings around the world, at least more complete than the popular news media will give you
"Some wish to live within the sound of a chapel bell, I wish to run a rescue mission within a yard of hell." -- C.T Studd 20th century missionary
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: arappette, Prov17, ken10wil

Should Civilians Have the Right to Bear Arms? 1 year 2 months ago #59601

  • Lloyd101
  • Lloyd101's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • (•_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■)
  • Posts: 578
  • Thank you received: 327
Blue Tornado wrote:
ken10wil wrote:
Scuse me, what if I told you that in WW2 the only reason the Japanese never tried to wipe mainland U.S. off the map was because, in the words of their admiral, "there is a gun behind every blade of grass". What if I told you the people in those mass shootings should not have been able to get guns but got them illegally or through a lack of screening. Lastly this is counter to gun banning in and of itself. DO CRIMINALS OBEY LAWS ARE WE SOMEHOW GONNA CONFISTICATE EVERY GUN IN THE COUNTRY? WHERE ARE WE GONNA GET THE MONEY TO PAY OUR OWN CITIZENS FOR THEIR PROPERTY LOSS? ARE YOU TELLING ME WERE GONNA SHUT DOWN THE BLACK MARKET WHEN WE"VE SPENT A DECADE TRYING TO DO THE SAME TO DRUGS? IF YOU DO ALL THIS THEN WHAT'S NEXT, KNIVES, BOWS AND ARROWS, HUH? and besides I watched a movie where only the police and military had guns. It was called Schindler's list. Where the Nazi government killed all the Jews because they couldn't defend themselves. There is a line for smart people with dumb ideas, you can get behind Anita Sarkeesan.

No, criminals don't typically obey laws. But I'm gonna put it out there that Canada has very strict gun laws and they don't have very many shootings. Also gonna say that if we get gun control and criminals don't wanna listen and try to get guns illegally, it'll be much harder for said criminals to get said gun. They would be arrested if the FBI/police found out they attempted getting a gun.

Are you saying that you support gun control?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Should Civilians Have the Right to Bear Arms? 1 year 2 months ago #59615

  • Joshawesome
  • Joshawesome's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • future US Marine
  • Posts: 37
  • Thank you received: 9
it is worth it. if we ban guns, criminals will just get them off the black market. And what will we have to protect ourselves with? NOTHING.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: TomTom

Should Civilians Have the Right to Bear Arms? 1 year 2 months ago #59616

  • Joshawesome
  • Joshawesome's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • future US Marine
  • Posts: 37
  • Thank you received: 9
AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Should Civilians Have the Right to Bear Arms? 1 year 2 months ago #59645

  • tim33
  • tim33's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I love playing cricket and learning about God
  • Posts: 667
  • Thank you received: 781
@Ken10wil- let me ask you a question- when was the last time you heard of a mass shooting stopped by an armed civilian in the US? I can't either.

I didn't even bother arguing about why the Japanese didn't invade America because the Japanese Admiral didn't even say what you've quoted him as saying and it's a bit silly to suggest that a fully trained army (Not the Japanese just in general) with Tanks, Nuclear weapons, rocket launchers ect could ever be stopped by a few civilians with low-powered firearms. It wouldn't even slow them down.

Sure many countries may be smaller than America and thus would have less mass shootings anyway, but even per capita America vastly exceeds the limits of normality.

Your stats about gun ownership don't neccessarily prove anything- what about the other 4 states in the top ten? I guess high gun ownership has little to do with homicide rates there?

I'm no suggesting that all guns be banned- I'm suggesting that the government introduce strict laws to stop terrorists and mentally ill people from easily accessing a military grade gun.

Sure gun laws won't stop gun violence- but they'll definitely reduce it.

I'm Australian, and I can tell you that everyone else in the Western world cannot believe the stupidity of American gun laws. When the rest of the Western world thinks of America they think about the disaster that is Donald Trump, the almost non-existant middle class, terrible gun laws and a health care system that is one of the worst in the Western World- not to mention a terrible debt. Everyone can see it but you.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: InspiredThinker, tasha1507, Going4God

Should Civilians Have the Right to Bear Arms? 1 year 2 months ago #59646

  • bush possum
  • bush possum's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Aussie Fruit Loop!
  • Posts: 849
  • Thank you received: 996
ken10wil wrote:
bush possum wrote:
ken10wil wrote:
Scuse me, what if I told you that in WW2 the only reason the Japanese never tried to wipe mainland U.S. off the map was because, in the words of their admiral, "there is a gun behind every blade of grass". What if I told you the people in those mass shootings should not have been able to get guns but got them illegally or through a lack of screening. Lastly this is counter to gun banning in and of itself. DO CRIMINALS OBEY LAWS ARE WE SOMEHOW GONNA CONFISTICATE EVERY GUN IN THE COUNTRY? WHERE ARE WE GONNA GET THE MONEY TO PAY OUR OWN CITIZENS FOR THEIR PROPERTY LOSS? ARE YOU TELLING ME WERE GONNA SHUT DOWN THE BLACK MARKET WHEN WE"VE SPENT A DECADE TRYING TO DO THE SAME TO DRUGS? IF YOU DO ALL THIS THEN WHAT'S NEXT, KNIVES, BOWS AND ARROWS, HUH? and besides I watched a movie where only the police and military had guns. It was called Schindler's list. Where the Nazi government killed all the Jews because they couldn't defend themselves. There is a line for smart people with dumb ideas, you can get behind Anita Sarkeesan.
Scuse me, please don't be so aggressive... We don't want another fight on guide.... It's fine to have an opinion. It's not fine to call someone an idiot. It's called bullying.
I never called him an idiot, in fact said he's a smart person. If you look at his guide posts theirs no doubt about that. But smart people do make dumb ideas sometimes and i have no qualms in reminding him. Also Bullying for your info, is not what you think it is. *AHEM*
a : a blustering browbeating person; especially : one habitually cruel to others who are weaker

Straight from Merriam Webster. Now i do not go out of my way to put down our dear poster every time i get the chance do I. As an actual victim of Bullying, and someone who nearly committed suicide as a result, the haphazard use of the word troubles me. To me it is the equivalent of crying wolf. Don't call someone a bully unless they actually fit the script.

Alright, I withdraw the word bullying, but you were still being aggressive. You said his idea was dumb. "There's a line for smart people with dumb ideas."
There is also a thing called tact....
God allows us to feel the frailty of human love so we'll appreciate the strength of His.
~C. S. Lewis~
Ephesians 4:32
And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Going4God

Should Civilians Have the Right to Bear Arms? 1 year 2 months ago #59686

  • LittleLadyBug
  • LittleLadyBug's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • love dinosurs oh and sleep :) class fossil
  • Posts: 411
  • Thank you received: 180
if ur right to bear arms is taken away. then how will we defend our selfs? i mean like there are shootings but LOT of the guns that they use are illegal.
but i think that to get a gun even just a bb gun there should be a class that way you know how to be safe with guns.
All have fallen short of the glory of God our penalty is death but thanks be to God he has made a way for us!

Elena :)
#BUNNYBUNNY #thebunnymovement
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Should Civilians Have the Right to Bear Arms? 1 year 2 months ago #59694

  • mittens92999
  • mittens92999's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I've got peace like a river in my soul...
  • Posts: 627
  • Thank you received: 330
Mp137 wrote:
Going4God wrote:
Please note:
-There have been 179 mass shootings in the US so far in 2016
-This is the 191st day of 2016 (July 9)
-7,119 people have been killed by guns this year, including 317 children and 1,546 teens
-1,177 deaths by accidental shooting
-You’re more likely to be shot to death in the United States than you are to die in a car accident in Canada
-Death by firearms in the US per 100,000 people surpasses most leading causes of death in Canada

Sources: gunviolencearchive.org, globalnews.ca

Is it really a right to bear arms? Does it protect or does it kill? Is it worth it?

We'll duh! There aren't a massive amount of cars throughout all of Canada!


What are you talking about??? There are cars all over Canada. I live in Canada and have driven through Edmonton... It is quite a possibility to die in a car crash.

Anyway, I believe there should be gun control in the U.S.. The recent shootings in the United States lately have convinced me. In Canada, there is much less shooting/mass shootings because we have a stricter gun control law.
2 Timothy 4:7- I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.


-15 years old
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Going4God

Should Civilians Have the Right to Bear Arms? 1 year 2 months ago #59711

  • Chickadee
  • Chickadee's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I love dogs!!
  • Posts: 273
  • Thank you received: 209
ken10wil wrote:
InspiredThinker wrote:
ken10wil wrote:
Scuse me, what if I told you that in WW2 the only reason the Japanese never tried to wipe mainland U.S. off the map was because, in the words of their admiral, "there is a gun behind every blade of grass". What if I told you the people in those mass shootings should not have been able to get guns but got them illegally or through a lack of screening. Lastly this is counter to gun banning in and of itself. DO CRIMINALS OBEY LAWS ARE WE SOMEHOW GONNA CONFISTICATE EVERY GUN IN THE COUNTRY? WHERE ARE WE GONNA GET THE MONEY TO PAY OUR OWN CITIZENS FOR THEIR PROPERTY LOSS? ARE YOU TELLING ME WERE GONNA SHUT DOWN THE BLACK MARKET WHEN WE"VE SPENT A DECADE TRYING TO DO THE SAME TO DRUGS? IF YOU DO ALL THIS THEN WHAT'S NEXT, KNIVES, BOWS AND ARROWS, HUH? and besides I watched a movie where only the police and military had guns. It was called Schindler's list. Where the Nazi government killed all the Jews because they couldn't defend themselves. There is a line for smart people with dumb ideas, you can get behind Anita Sarkeesan.

1) The blatant lie idea that Japan never invaded the US because so many Americans owned firearms is one no historian worth his degree actually believes. The Japanese had plans to occupy Hawaii if another attack opportunity presented itself, and directly attacked the then Hawaii and Alaska territories. In addition, Japan attacked the mainland with sea-based attacks. The real reason Japan never attacked the US was because it was not within Japan's primary goals. Japan wanted to gain a permanent foothold mainland Asia, and attempted to do so by subjugating China and Korea. If the Chinese campaign had been successful, maybe then Japan would have invaded. But there was no major talk of taking the fight to America.

2) To say that the Nazi Party's confiscation of weapons from Jews was the reason they were able to kill the Jews is ridiculous an oversimplification. One of the first things Hitler's Nazi regime did was turn public opinion against the Jews by spreading lies and indoctrinating schoolchildren.

3) The belief of the Democratic Party of the United States is not to take all guns, but to establish stricter background checks and screening, as well as make it impossible for people on the no-fly list and felons to buy guns.

4) The idea that we should not make gun control laws because "criminals don't follow laws" is ridiculous because it can apply to basically all laws. For example, why have stop signs? Criminals don't follow laws. Why have "No Smoking" signs in public places? Criminals don't follow laws. Why make a speed limit? Criminals don't follow laws. Why make age-restrictive laws? Criminals don't follow laws.

5)"Arms" means weapons. Guns, bows and arrows, crossbows, knives, pitchforks, and axes are all considered arms. When the Second Amendment was written, it referred to muskets and pitchforks, not assault rifles. One person shooting 102 people and killing 49 of them like in Orlando could not happen in 1791, due to the type of weapons that existed at the time. An 18th century musket could only fire 3 or 4 rounds per minute.

6) If guns don't kill people, they don't protect them either.

7) Personally, I don't believe it's a great declaration of faith to claim to believe in and rely on God's protection but then by a rifle for the same purpose. When Saul sent David out to fight Goliath, Saul revealed that he trusted in his armor to protect David more than he trusted in God. Many anti gun control advocates run the risk of trusting their earthly tools more than the only One who can ever truly protect them. Said Paul in Ephesians 6:12:
Our fight is not against human beings. It is against the rulers, the authorities and the powers of this dark world. It is against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly world (New International Readers' Version).
While it is fine to take care of what needs to be done, the real dangers we face are not physical, but spiritual, and we cannot forget that.

I was quoting the man, and i know that if given time Japan would have ignored their admiral and attacked anyway but they didn't and our guns postponed that. Number 2 was simply a suggestion. If the Jews were well armed individuals as a whole, would the Holocaust have happened the way it did? 3 is true but my local former bernie sanders supporters along with some hillary supporters would love to see guns banned. Number 4 is basically not saying we shouldn't make laws but saying we shouldn't make stupid laws that only affect the victims in a real life situation. In a Gun Free Zone, no law abiding citizen has immediate access to the most effective form of self defense. When lives are at stake, time is of essence and a gun free zone simply because the enemy as no one is equipped to take out the threat. And no this is not a movie where people will just jump out from behind a barrier rush forward dodging bullets and knock the gunman out, saving countless lives. In real life people spend their last words not on their deathbed in peace surrounded by family, but frantically calling 911 while the police waste valuable time traveling to the crime many things can happen
  • A Hostage(s) can be taken putting more lives at risk
  • The Gunmen has 5 more minutes to roll more heads
  • The Gunmen can quickly escape if they had a specific goal to accomplish
  • Gunman escapes via suicide taking more lives with him

Lets be honest so many things can happen if 5 minutes with a mad man who doesn't care about the law and a crowd of sitting ducks can do. If we encouraged our citizens to own guns and be properly trained in their usage robbery rates would decrease, as suddenly crime has more risk than reward when even the smallest of children can effectively defend themselves from intruders if their parents are unable too. We sadly live in a world where danger and sin have become so rampant that even our little ones must at least know how to escape in a lethal situation. Getting rid of guns wont fix this problem. If we did the illegal gun market would thrive. Confiscated guns would fall into the wrong hands. More people will flock to shady places to get what was once a trip to town with your driver's license. Greed will corrupt the once just and they will seek to make money off the trade. Wait hasn't this happened before. IT DID. When drugs and alcohol were illegalized it most certainly did. In short more guns in the wrong hands which means more shootings of innocent citizens. If you have beef with the fact that guns got more powerful talk to Abraham Lincoln who you know, started the whole second industrial revolution during the civil war. So more powerful weapons are by products of things you couldn't live without now. Justified violence isn't a sin but God made it clear that it was only in times where it was warranted and that one must accept the consequences. I think these are warranting times, don't ya think. Number 5, then ban them all too. Let's live in a weaponless utopia where everyone is happy. Oh wait that's impossible. Number 6, i agree. It takes a man to do a job and i think he deserves the right to use the second best tool for it (after praying of course). unless your saying self defense is a sin. Your telling me Christ would welcome someone who loves him and has accepted his gift of salvation and died using himself as a shield for fellow victims, but will turn out a guy who also loves him and accepted the gift of salvation but loses out because he killed a man who was going to kill hundreds saving untold lives? GET REAL! Number 7 is just, ugh. He brought a slingshot and a stone. An effective weapon to use when a precise shot is needed for a OHKO. Kinda like a gun if you ask me. Your like the people in the Midwest who chant in circles to Jesus over their gravely ill children and refuse to take them to hospitals. Then they blame the children for not having enough faith to save their friend. Let's replace the scenario with a more relatable one. A group of people in a mall are eating ice cream when suddenly a masked man appears with a gun. Immediately they get into action, forming a prayer circle, crying out th Lord's name, expecting to be whisked out of danger in an instant. Upon being shot down they turn to a new Christian in their group and say with their dying breaths: "It was your fault, you didn't have enough faith." That is taking the Lord's name in vain and is a sin! So unless your life has no value to you i suggest you recount statement number 7 or your a hypocrite and no better than those real Christians in the Midwest and certainly no better than my fictional ones. SO if your gonna talk nonsense go to another crowd please.

Hey listen, ken10wil. You are being WAY too aggressive. How would you like it if someone said your opinion was nonsense? You need to learn to control your temper and mouth and discuss things in a respectful way. Look at InspiredThinker. I admire him because he is able to discuss things without getting upset and putting others down. You do exactly opposite of him. You get upset while expressing your opinion in an aggressive way and put others down in the process.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: InspiredThinker, bush possum

Should Civilians Have the Right to Bear Arms? 1 year 2 months ago #59721

  • morgan9779
  • morgan9779's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • #BlackLivesMatter
  • Posts: 114
  • Thank you received: 39
Though Obama is president he can't just take all the blame. He can't force people to use guns in a right way and he also can't make people use them in a bad way. So.... I wouldn't suggest saying things like that. God obviously doesn't want us to sin, but we do anyways because we have freedom of choice, and we don't choose to do the right things al the time (not excusing criminals or condoning sin but I am just saying)....
{Morgan}
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Should Civilians Have the Right to Bear Arms? 1 year 2 months ago #59722

  • ken10wil
  • ken10wil's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • bossome
  • Posts: 106
  • Thank you received: 80
tim33 wrote:
@Ken10wil- let me ask you a question- when was the last time you heard of a mass shooting stopped by an armed civilian in the US? I can't either.

I didn't even bother arguing about why the Japanese didn't invade America because the Japanese Admiral didn't even say what you've quoted him as saying and it's a bit silly to suggest that a fully trained army (Not the Japanese just in general) with Tanks, Nuclear weapons, rocket launchers ect could ever be stopped by a few civilians with low-powered firearms. It wouldn't even slow them down.

Sure many countries may be smaller than America and thus would have less mass shootings anyway, but even per capita America vastly exceeds the limits of normality.

Your stats about gun ownership don't neccessarily prove anything- what about the other 4 states in the top ten? I guess high gun ownership has little to do with homicide rates there?

I'm no suggesting that all guns be banned- I'm suggesting that the government introduce strict laws to stop terrorists and mentally ill people from easily accessing a military grade gun.

Sure gun laws won't stop gun violence- but they'll definitely reduce it.

I'm Australian, and I can tell you that everyone else in the Western world cannot believe the stupidity of American gun laws. When the rest of the Western world thinks of America they think about the disaster that is Donald Trump, the almost non-existant middle class, terrible gun laws and a health care system that is one of the worst in the Western World- not to mention a terrible debt. Everyone can see it but you.

*Looks at the rest of the western world. Sees headlines of terror attacks, rapes, street assaults, biased police, and mass shootings. Cringes. Is reassured that America is better place to live in than Europe. Maybe not better than Canada, but better than Europe for sure.* Also your health care system. Well you see we have a capitalist economy. If you have a problem with Obamacare ignore what i'm about to say. If your referring to our old health care system, well it was a million times better than the lower middle class hurting system we have right now. I am personally a victim of Obamacare and my family will no longer receive tax returns. If your talking about that system then you and me agree on something. However giving away Medicare for free has its own share of problems.

"Non-Existent middle class" problem is cause by a sudden increase in the lower class, a problem caused by a lack of education, unemployment and an increase of population in the city ghettos. Meanwhile the rich get richer and our own government attacks the middle class with liberal policies and a severe lack of job creation. This causes more people to fall into the lower class, working a barely livable pay that keeps them there. Again my dad is proof of that. He lost his job and is still looking, for 9 years. Even if one were to raise the minimum wage, more workers would be laid off and prices would go higher. Americans shrinking middle class is caused by a government that is not encouraging economic growth, putting us deeper in debt, and taxing our hides off. The rich are too rich to really lose any money, while the poor survive on goverment hand outs. Which is why many people aim to stay their so they can live off food stamps. I know this is true because a lot of my Uncles and Aunts did this before they retired and lived with their children. The lower middle class are the ones who are really suffering, and in my opinion are the true "lower class". Not poor enough to get government handouts, they have to pinch pennies to survive through taxes and expenses on a meager paycheck. Then Obamacare swooped in and now fines them for not paying for a ridiculously expensive, morality breaching health care plan, by zapping their income tax returns and making them go poof. How do i know this. I happen to live in a lower middle class family and boy is it not pretty.

Our debt is caused by the liberals your swooning over, who don't know how to stop spending money. Not to mention Trump, who is leagues better than Hillary Clinton, and while i admit, his mouth is filled with diarrhea, he can be trusted with our economy , something i wouldn't let Hillary Clinton, and her debt creating, job destroying, and lying fingers get hold of. Not to mention if you Google Hillary Clinton 20 years ago, she's the racist bigot people think trump is. Trump is the better than the competition and can at least be trusted. I wouldn't trust Hillary Clinton with a penny if I had a million dollars.
cuz liberalism is a mental disease and video games are awesome
favorite text:
12 Rejoice and be exceedingly glad, for great is your reward in heaven, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you.
Matthew 5:12
Last Edit: 1 year 2 months ago by ken10wil.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Prov17

Should Civilians Have the Right to Bear Arms? 1 year 2 months ago #59723

  • ken10wil
  • ken10wil's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • bossome
  • Posts: 106
  • Thank you received: 80
also forgot to say this but i can say i have heard. Our liberal controlled media doesn't think that's good for the democrats so they dont talk about it.

controversialtimes.com/issues/constituti...good-guys-with-guns/
bearingarms.com/bob-o/2016/06/29/conceal...dia-remained-silent/
thefreethoughtproject.com/concealed-carr...stops-mass-shooting/
www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/12...mpted-mass-shooting/

if you want more i can happily post some more links
cuz liberalism is a mental disease and video games are awesome
favorite text:
12 Rejoice and be exceedingly glad, for great is your reward in heaven, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you.
Matthew 5:12
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Prov17
Moderators: jreteenmom
Time to create page: 0.375 seconds