Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Friends?

Friends? 5 years 7 months ago #3068

• bacchigirl
  • Thank you received: 7
One of my girl friends, when I talk about the boy a like, she starts talking like, "Oh yeah, my and _____ sit next to him and church, and he always grabs my phone and starts toting xyz" She says that about ALL boys like they ALL like her. And idk if she is a real friend or not. I don't like having boys getting in between friendship, but if she was a real friend shouldn't she encourage me about the guy? She already has a huge crush on this one boy but acting like all boys like her gets on my nerve :angry: What would you do???
bella<3
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Friends? 5 years 7 months ago #3105

• Godsadvicegiver12
  • God is my FOREVER friend! :)
  • Thank you received: 797
i wish that I could help, but I don't know how.
You don't have to be Goliath to succeed, Little Davids can succeed, too :)

Re: Friends? 5 years 7 months ago #3117

• jreteenmom
  • Thank you received: 338
HI,

I definitely understand why your friend's behavior is annoying you. Of course we all want friends who support us in our interests instead of doing or saying things that directly contradict them.

My suggestion is to talk to your friend. Don't be angry or unkind with your words, simply be honest. Let her know that her behavior when it comes to boys is annoying and makes you wonder whether she is a true. friend.

If she is, she will likely respond to you by apologizing and then behaving differently.

Dr. C
Dr. C
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lexi, SDAhorseGirl
Moderators: jreteenmom
Time to create page: 0.222 seconds