Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: I'm Insecure, and I got a crusy crushy stuff.

Re: I'm Insecure, and I got a crusy crushy stuff. 5 years 7 months ago #3026

• jreteenmom
  • Thank you received: 338
HI,

Let's first deal with the insecurity about your skin color. As an African American, I fully understand where you are coming from. There are some people that don't like me (or my friends and relatives) simply because we are darker than they are. Even worse, sometimes different African Americans are unkind to one another based on who is lighter or darker.

I have learned to deal with this simply by loving the person God made me. Remember that He made people with variety just like all of His other creations. He makes it clear that we are all valuable to Him no matter what we look like on the outside. (Check out 1 Samuel 16:7.) As for those people who are unkind to you because of your skin color, pray for them. Also pray that God will help you see your beauty, inside and out, despite what they may say or do.

Now let's address the crush. If I understand you correctly, this boy only sees you as a friend and he has a crush on someone else. I suggest enjoying his friendship and no longer pursuing your other interest in him. That way you won't lose a good friend. Plus, it's a bit early (age wise) for dating. Be patient. God will send the right guy at the right time.
Dr. C
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: eat_sweetcupcake

Re: I'm Insecure, and I got a crusy crushy stuff. 5 years 7 months ago #3055

Thank you very much Dr. C :) Really a great help. I'm now i lil embarrassed of what I said, so I'm gonna delete it. But your words, I already copy and paste it in my notepad so that I will remember it :) Thank You. And God bless you. Sure, His goodness and mercy may be upon you Dr. C. :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: jreteenmom
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds