Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: I Dunno. ??

I Dunno. ?? 5 years 8 months ago #2680

• Wintergirl
  • Uh.. Wanna listen to music with me? :)
  • Thank you received: 177
Okay so my parents are deciding to split up again, but this time they're actually getting a divorce. Every time they do this I seem to take my dad's side on the matter. That's how my family is; my older sister, older brother, and younger sister side with my mom and me and my littlest sister side with my dad. Anywho, today my mom had her bible study and I heard one of her friends say something like, "Oh, is Dustin(my dad) taking any of YOUR furniture or things? Because I REALLY don't want him to!" I got so angry and didn't go to my mom's bible study like I usually do. Why would my mom go and gossip about my dad to her friends?! That's just so messed up. :angry: I'm sure my dad doesn't go and broadcast everything that's happening in our home to his buddies at work. My mom just always acts like since they're getting a divorce us kids have to just love her and not my dad. I told her that and she got all defensive of herself but she didn't deny it. My mom always talks bad about my dad and it gets annoying. I don't want to hear it but there's nowhere I can go. :S She always asks me why I have such a bad temper and attitude. ?? Excuse me? Um it's called you're talking bad about a person I love and care about and I want to speak up against that. She's so clueless and uptight and cruel. :angry:
NeverLetDown~A.W.K.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: I Dunno. ?? 5 years 8 months ago #2708

• Gogirl
  • Hi you guys!
  • Thank you received: 185
that is so sad! :( your mum shouldn't gossip because the bible says clearly not too :( I hope your parents still stay together! If they don't then just still keep on following God.......and read the bible and find some verses to tell your mum.

God bless,

P.S. I will be praying for you and your family :)

Gogirl

God's school girls
The following user(s) said Thank You: $ummertime$adne$$

Re: I Dunno. ?? 5 years 8 months ago #2710

• jreteenmom
  • Thank you received: 338
Wintergirl,

I am sorry to hear that you are in this tough situation. I pray that God will help your family resolve this in a way that does minimal emotional harm to all involved.

It is unfortunate that you children feel that you have to side with anyone. Clearly, you love both of your parents although you may not like some of the things your mom does or says. That said, you can ask her not to speak badly about your dad to you or in front of you. Let her know that you love him and it hurts to hear it. Also, remember that she is your mom. Therefore, you should not speak badly or be disrespectful to her.

As for gossiping with her friends, don't be so quick to judge. There is a fine line between needing someone to talk to and gossiping. I am not sure whether your mom is gossiping or simply sharing her thoughts, concerns and heartaches with a friend she feels she can trust. Let's hope she is just sharing with one or two friends as she seeks support during this rough time.

In the meantime, I will be praying for you and your family. Please continue to pray and stay in the Word of God as that is where you will find your strength.
Dr. C
The following user(s) said Thank You: BerryGirl13, Gogirl, InMs, $ummertime$adne$$

Re: I Dunno. ?? 5 years 8 months ago #2715

• BerryGirl13
  • My favorite color is pink, I like baking & drawing
  • Thank you received: 441
Don't worry....I will pray for you!
"I would rather be a sorrowful christian than a jolly fool."

Re: I Dunno. ?? 5 years 8 months ago #2717

• Wintergirl
@gogirl.. You know I really actually want them to get a divorce because it's better than listening to them fighting all the time. If they get back together.. :angry: Imma hate it. Give them a couple years and they would be doing this again. I hope it's final this time!
NeverLetDown~A.W.K.

Re: I Dunno. ?? 5 years 8 months ago #2720

• Gogirl
  • Hi you guys!
  • Thank you received: 185
You could change your parents though by being nice to one another.........Christians don't let their parents divorce you can get them back together if you try hard and tell them it's not right to get a divorce :dry:

Re: I Dunno. ?? 5 years 8 months ago #2730

• jreteenmom
  • Thank you received: 338
Children, Christian or not, are NOT responsible for keeping their parents together. You should not tell your parents what to do in this situation or try to stop them from getting a divorce. You should pray for them and if it's God's will, He might help them save their relationship.
Dr. C
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gogirl

Re: I Dunno. ?? 5 years 8 months ago #2736

• Wintergirl
I don't want to change their minds!! I want them to get a divorce! You don't even know what this is like. Every time they fight just turn up your screamo music and hide your scars! >:(
NeverLetDown~A.W.K.
Last Edit: 5 years 8 months ago by jreteenmom.

Re: I Dunno. ?? 5 years 7 months ago #3224

• DaughterOfGod13
  • Hawaii :) :) :)
  • Thank you received: 844
Aww, I'm sorry :( I know you don't want them to come back together because you will have to go through this again and again, but if it is Gods will that they do come back together, He will take care of the rest! So just trust Jesus and remember that this is not our home! Like my favorite song says
'Cause what if Your blessings come through raindrops, what if Your healing comes through tears? What if a thousand sleepless nights are what it takes to know You're near. What if trials of this life, the rain the storms the hardest nights, are Your mercies in disguise. Listen to the rest of the song:
Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And do not lean on your own understanding!
Moderators: jreteenmom
Time to create page: 0.203 seconds