Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: No Luck for me...

No Luck for me... 5 years 8 months ago #1897

• Thepianoman
  • There's nothing in here..(so lonely)
  • Thank you received: 5
Hi. I'm Thepianoman and I'm worried about my life. Almost every day one or more bad things happen to me.It's like the Devil is attacking me or somthing :( !I beak things, I forget some of my homework, It's Just so constant! So I need encouragement to keep on going on or I might get depressed. :( so please reply!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: No Luck for me... 5 years 8 months ago #1926

You have got to cheer up!

I have those days to some times where it's just the smallest things that make me so sad.

But I always try to be optimistic.
I always think about how there are people that are less fortunate then me and people that have a life much worse than mine and are still happy.

Sometimes when something bad happens I remind myself that it's not the end of the world and that these are temporary problems.

Sorry about the whole speech but I would also like you to know that a lot of people care about you.
I will pray for you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BerryGirl13

Re: No Luck for me... 5 years 8 months ago #1939

• tim33
  • I love playing cricket and learning about God
  • Thank you received: 782
thats tough, i mean fair dimkum its pretty hard isn't it. at our church in Australia things have been going crazy recently, The families of our church have been under sever attack lately. If there are things going on in your life that are an attack from satan, you must be doing something right, satan doesn't attack people that are already his. Take courage, I will pray for you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BerryGirl13

Re: No Luck for me... 5 years 8 months ago #1957

• Godsadvicegiver12
  • God is my FOREVER friend! :)
  • Thank you received: 797
Just trust in God! Surreder your life to him.
You don't have to be Goliath to succeed, Little Davids can succeed, too :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: $ummertime$adne$$

Re: No Luck for me... 5 years 8 months ago #2044

• jreteenmom
  • Thank you received: 338
Thepianoman,

Everyone has bad days, bad weeks or even bad months. You know the times where it seems that absolutely everything goes wrong and nothing goes right.

The important thing is to stay focused on the big picture. That's the way God sees things. He is concerned about our long term well being and most importantly our salvation.

Paul puts it this way

"And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In other words, God is making sure that things come out good in the long run even when things are going bad in the short run.

So next time you are having "one of those days", just whisper and prayer and thank God that He'll work it all out for your good.

Dr. C
Dr. C

Re: No Luck for me... 5 years 8 months ago #2605

hey! How are you doing?
I've been praying for you.
Hope everything is okay

Re: No Luck for me... 5 years 8 months ago #2620

• DaughterOfGod13
  • Hawaii :) :) :)
  • Thank you received: 844
Hey! I've faced that SOOOOO many times it's scary =) but God is always there! DON'T YOU FORGET THAT!

Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.
God has a PLAN for you! God is giving you a FUTURE and a HOPE! So don't give up.....you still have a plan to complete!
Zephaniah 3:17 The LORD your God is in your midst, a mighty one who will save; he will rejoice over you with gladness; he will quiet you by his love; he will exult over you with loud singing.
Remember-Whenever you conquor Satan, God is rejoicing with you, encouraging you!
Isaiah 41:10 fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
God is there with you and for you! He WILL help you!
1 Corinthians 10:13 No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man. God is faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, but with the temptation he will also provide the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it.
God will not allow Satan to win this battle! God is FAITHFUL and READY and WILLING to help YOU!
Psalm 32:8 I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with my eye upon you.
God will instruct you, just surrender everything to HIM!
1 John 5:14 And this is the confidence that we have toward him, that if we ask anything according to his will he hears us.
Be CONFIDENT and BELIEVING! If you ask God for ANYTHING (and , obeying Him is definatly His will!) He will hear and answer you!
Psalm 136:26 Give thanks to the God of heaven, for his steadfast love endures forever.
God LOVES you with an everlasting love! There is nothing you can do to make Him give up on you!
Psalm 55:22 Cast your burden on the LORD, and he will sustain you; he will never permit the righteous to be moved.
Give your troubles, your worries, EVERYTHING to Jesus!!
Let me know if you want more verses!
Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And do not lean on your own understanding!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Godsadvicegiver12

Re: No Luck for me... 5 years 8 months ago #2668

• Godsadvicegiver12
Daughter of God, you sure live up to your user name!

Re: No Luck for me... 5 years 8 months ago #2699

• DaughterOfGod13
  • Hawaii :) :) :)
  • Thank you received: 844
@Godsadvicegiver11 thanks! it's all Him! U do to =)
Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And do not lean on your own understanding!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Godsadvicegiver12

Re: No Luck for me... 5 years 8 months ago #2728

• Godsadvicegiver12
Just the same daughter of God, It's all HIm!
Moderators: jreteenmom
Time to create page: 0.201 seconds