Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: a not-so-good church

a not-so-good church 5 years 3 months ago #5793

  • purple_A
  • purple_A's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Posts: 358
  • Thank you received: 244
HELP! I used to go to this church with my parents and for awhile life over there was great :cheer: until second sabbath came! You see, on the second sabbath of each month my church would have this BIG Christian rock concert! at least that's how it felt like. the drums would be smashing and the guitars would be making screeching sounds. Caotic! Not only that, the people who run the church kicked a very godly senior pastor off the church staff :( . Now we attend a different SDA church, which is AWSOME :woohoo: !!! But my former church is getting a little bit worst. Can you guys please pray for my former church?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: a not-so-good church 5 years 3 months ago #5867

  • island girl
  • island girl's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Posts: 109
  • Thank you received: 66
yikes! :side:
❤Colie❤
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: a not-so-good church 5 years 3 months ago #5871

I'll pray for your church!! Something similar is hapining to me too so i totally get how you feel!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Going4God

Re: a not-so-good church 3 years 1 month ago #40945

  • honeyflower
  • honeyflower's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • #imasoutherengirlbutliveincali​
  • Posts: 267
  • Thank you received: 174
I haven't been on here for a bit, but Hon, your signature on your guide account says that you are not commited to Christ and that you need to commit your life fully to Christ...
#HONORARYEMMY :lol:


Hi, nice to meet you! I'm me, but you knew that already. ;)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

a not-so-good church 3 years 4 weeks ago #41030

  • eagle
  • eagle's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Posts: 111
  • Thank you received: 47
purple_a's signature was different 2 years ago.
-Andrew 11 yrs. old

STEM
Science
Technology
Engineering
Math
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mercylove

a not-so-good church 3 years 1 week ago #41269

  • Blue Tornado
  • Blue Tornado's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I'm an otaku.
  • Posts: 971
  • Thank you received: 784
I have never seen such an angry signature on any game/website. You should probably consider your language--there are 10-year olds on this site.


"And lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age." - Matthew 28:20

Animal Jam: Batsey9
Club Penguin: Bat Wen
Roblox: BlueTorn
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: honeyflower, sunnyside1, Going4God, SkeleBoy10

a not-so-good church 2 years 10 months ago #42125

  • honeyflower
  • honeyflower's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • #imasoutherengirlbutliveincali​
  • Posts: 267
  • Thank you received: 174
I don't mean to be rude but, so what? I don't care about 2 years ago I'm talking about right now!!!!
#HONORARYEMMY :lol:


Hi, nice to meet you! I'm me, but you knew that already. ;)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

a not-so-good church 2 years 9 months ago #42737

  • Quirky
  • Quirky's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I LOVE writing, and ummm, writing..oh! and writing
  • Posts: 3549
  • Thank you received: 2911
Umm, hey guys? you do realize that angry ' hit you upside the head with a bible' won't get someone to change there life....... right. That kind of attitude just shows how much WE need to change our life. And its that attitude that runs people like purple A, summertimesadness, and JustMe off of this website too :dry:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bush possum, sekayi_101

a not-so-good church 1 month 2 weeks ago #84525

  • bush possum
  • bush possum's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Aussie Fruit Loop!
  • Posts: 834
  • Thank you received: 996
Angels are listening to hear what kind of report you are bearing to the world about your heavenly Master. Let your conversation be of Him who liveth to make intercession for you before the Father. When you take the hand of a friend, let praise to God be on your lips and in your heart. This will attract his thoughts to Jesus. – {SC 119.2}
All have trials; griefs hard to bear, temptations hard to resist. Do not tell your troubles to your fellow mortals, but carry everything to God in prayer. Make it a rule never to utter one word of doubt or discouragement. You can do much to brighten the life of others and strengthen their efforts, by words of hope and holy cheer. – {SC 119.3}
That's what I think, and it's something that I'm working towards, so God help me! :)
Not that we shouldn't deal with problems, but we should keep it between as many people as we're involved unless there is need for mediation.
God allows us to feel the frailty of human love so we'll appreciate the strength of His.
~C. S. Lewis~
Ephesians 4:32
And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.
Last Edit: 1 month 2 weeks ago by bush possum.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky

a not-so-good church 1 month 2 weeks ago #84529

  • TravelPastel
  • TravelPastel's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I loved you at your DARKEST ❤ Romans 5:8
  • Posts: 737
  • Thank you received: 485
I've been reading all the comments that criticizes this whole idea of contemporary music. Sure, I totally get where all you Christian folks that are more traditional are coming from... It's not easy to get used to this kind of music in terms of worship. I came from a traditional Christian background - no drums, and no electric guitar. Just choir and piano. The thing is... You can't put Christianity in a box (more so, Jesus). There is a verse in the bible that says, "generation after generation will be in awe of Your works." I forgot where that is from, but to me it basically means that PEOPLE are gonna be constantly changing, but GOD does not. He is the same forever and always. Guys, we cant be critical at everything. Who are we to say that this is not of God. There are definitely more ways to connect with people who are lost instead of just handing out tracts, right? God Bless, to anyone who got my point and are still reading this.
*Signature = work in progress*
=Dance Fearlessly=
#Filipino
>Pursue<
The administrator has disabled public write access.

a not-so-good church 1 month 2 weeks ago #84533

  • Quirky
  • Quirky's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I LOVE writing, and ummm, writing..oh! and writing
  • Posts: 3549
  • Thank you received: 2911
TravelPastel wrote:
I've been reading all the comments that criticizes this whole idea of contemporary music. Sure, I totally get where all you Christian folks that are more traditional are coming from... It's not easy to get used to this kind of music in terms of worship. I came from a traditional Christian background - no drums, and no electric guitar. Just choir and piano. The thing is... You can't put Christianity in a box (more so, Jesus). There is a verse in the bible that says, "generation after generation will be in awe of Your works." I forgot where that is from, but to me it basically means that PEOPLE are gonna be constantly changing, but GOD does not. He is the same forever and always. Guys, we cant be critical at everything. Who are we to say that this is not of God. There are definitely more ways to connect with people who are lost instead of just handing out tracts, right? God Bless, to anyone who got my point and are still reading this.


Psalms 145:4 (KJV)
[4]One generation shall praise thy works to another, and shall declare thy mighty acts.

Is this the one you were talking about?
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: TravelPastel

Re: a not-so-good church 1 month 2 weeks ago #84540

  • jGod8865
  • jGod8865's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Posts: 337
  • Thank you received: 102
honeyflower wrote:
I haven't been on here for a bit, but Hon, your signature on your guide account says that you are not commited to Christ and that you need to commit your life fully to Christ...

what was her signature
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: a not-so-good church 1 month 2 weeks ago #84571

  • emmy01
  • emmy01's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • The three R's - read, write, repeat!
  • Posts: 461
  • Thank you received: 612
jGod8865 wrote:
honeyflower wrote:
I haven't been on here for a bit, but Hon, your signature on your guide account says that you are not commited to Christ and that you need to commit your life fully to Christ...

what was her signature
According to the comments about it, do you really want to know? :blink: :)
If you hold someone's heart in your hands,
It joins with yours and separates the arrows of war.

#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD
#StvernoIsAFemale #MKIsAFemale #BushpossumIsAFemale #IAmAFemale #FemaleHashtagMovement
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: a not-so-good church 1 month 2 weeks ago #84589

  • jGod8865
  • jGod8865's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Posts: 337
  • Thank you received: 102
emmy01 wrote:
jGod8865 wrote:
honeyflower wrote:
I haven't been on here for a bit, but Hon, your signature on your guide account says that you are not commited to Christ and that you need to commit your life fully to Christ...

what was her signature
According to the comments about it, do you really want to know? :blink: :)

The good side of me doesn't wanna know but the curious part of me really wants to know
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: a not-so-good church 1 month 2 weeks ago #84604

  • bush possum
  • bush possum's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Aussie Fruit Loop!
  • Posts: 834
  • Thank you received: 996
jGod8865 wrote:
emmy01 wrote:
jGod8865 wrote:
honeyflower wrote:
I haven't been on here for a bit, but Hon, your signature on your guide account says that you are not commited to Christ and that you need to commit your life fully to Christ...

what was her signature
According to the comments about it, do you really want to know? :blink: :)

The good side of me doesn't wanna know but the curious part of me really wants to know
I think it would suffice to say, really bad language....
God allows us to feel the frailty of human love so we'll appreciate the strength of His.
~C. S. Lewis~
Ephesians 4:32
And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: missionarykid

Re: a not-so-good church 1 month 1 week ago #84635

  • jGod8865
  • jGod8865's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Posts: 337
  • Thank you received: 102
bush possum wrote:
jGod8865 wrote:
emmy01 wrote:
jGod8865 wrote:
honeyflower wrote:
I haven't been on here for a bit, but Hon, your signature on your guide account says that you are not commited to Christ and that you need to commit your life fully to Christ...

what was her signature
According to the comments about it, do you really want to know? :blink: :)

The good side of me doesn't wanna know but the curious part of me really wants to know
I think it would suffice to say, really bad language....

ok
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.241 seconds