Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: I need prayer, lots and lots of it

I need prayer, lots and lots of it 2 months 4 weeks ago #129698

Hi everyone.....

*sighs*

I need lots of prayer right now, I am not doing well....not at all.......
I am depressed, which scares me......I have never been this way before.....and I, well, just pray.
My chest feels weird, I am laughing and smiling and happy on the outside, but screaming and crying in the insides.
I found out yesterday that someone I talked to all the time online had a crush on me. I also liked him, but I had to say that it won't work out, for obvious reasons. I broke his heart......and it's hurting me.......
We were both struggling terribly, and were both trying to cope with the Eternal War (A real RP event/thing in the writing community I am in) being closed down suddenly.
I cannot talk to my parents, as they would ban me from all social events both online and in person forever, if they knew about this. I experienced my first break-up, and I am alone......I have been praying, non stop the past couple weeks, about losing my friend, growing up, coping, and learning to move on.
Please pray, please give encouragement......please......
My family does not understand, they never will, I have tried to talk to them, but they end up misunderstanding......
I'm so sorry that this is so heavy......but yea....I need prayer....

Writers Block: When your imaginary friends refuse to talk to you.

YouTube Channels:

Stories of Faith: www.youtube.com/channel/UCudEpP-KJhonYokRNIMC6pg
Kute Kitties: www.youtube.com/channel/UCWEvdHXKaaITP_cGYgBRYaw
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I need prayer, lots and lots of it 2 months 3 weeks ago #129714

• HorsesRgreat
  • When you can't find the sunshine, be the sunshine
  • Thank you received: 232
I know I will be praying for you for sure but please reach out to an adult if it gets worse. Maybe you don’t have to explain all the reasons why if they’ll get you in trouble but I’ve been in your place and it’s scary sometimes. Asking for help is so important, especially if you’re feeling really bad. Remember God is always with you and loves you and we’re always here for you also but your parents or another adult you trust will be a very important resource for you. Don’t deal with it by yourself, it’s so hard and there are so many people who care about you <3
Live long and prosper
Guide OG
BSN, RN
The following user(s) said Thank You: BookwormJo, AbigailArtist, wannabewritergirl, sci_geeek

I need prayer, lots and lots of it 2 months 3 weeks ago #129717

• JoyBaker
  • Psalm 145:3
I’m so sorry wannabewritergirl.
I’m praying for you!
I agree with HRG, that it’s best to tell an adult about it. Even though that’s really hard for me.
Also, when I’m feeling down, I write. I write or type to myself, type my thoughts and feelings, and my prayers.
As an introvert, it’s easier for me to type than talk especially if I’m really downhearted.
Maybe you could type to someone you trust.
I will keep you in my prayers..
Here are a few encouraging Bible verses:

I waited patiently for the Lord; he inclined to me and heard my cry. He drew me up from the pit of destruction, out of the miry bog, and set my feet upon a rock, making my steps secure.
Psalm 40:1-2

Psalm 73:26 - My flesh and my heart may fail but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever

“I know that my redeemer lives, and that in the end he will stand on the earth. And after my skin has been destroyed, yet in my flesh I will see God;”
‭‭Job‬ ‭19‬:‭25‬-‭26‬ ‭

glowtxt.com/
#Talentshowcasewriter
Great is the LORD and most worthy of praise; his greatness no one can fathom.
Psalm 145:3
The following user(s) said Thank You: AbigailArtist, wannabewritergirl, sci_geeek

I need prayer, lots and lots of it 2 months 3 weeks ago #129719

• BookwormJo
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I'm indescribable.
  • Thank you received: 274
:( *praying hands emoji*
God's got you.

Be brave. Be strong. Don’t give up. Expect God to get here soon. Psalm 31:24

“Pray and pray and pray, and if that doesn’t work, listen to what God is telling you to do!” -- random 5 year old.

#greatmindsthinkalike
Warning: anything you say can -- and probably will -- be used as writing inspiration
The following user(s) said Thank You: AbigailArtist, sci_geeek

I need prayer, lots and lots of it 2 months 3 weeks ago #129721

• Chelsea F.
  • I love reading, writing, and singing. =)
  • Thank you received: 58
Praying for you!
Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct your paths.
The following user(s) said Thank You: AbigailArtist

I need prayer, lots and lots of it 2 months 3 weeks ago #129733

• JoyBaker
A few songs you can listen to.
Nobody, by Casting Crowns
www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&s...Inm2i2925CsNDak0TDiA

You Say, by Lauren Daigle

www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&s..._qrr6zDHGaeqLhzuUYEV

The Breakup Song, by Francesca Battistelli

glowtxt.com/
#Talentshowcasewriter
The following user(s) said Thank You: AbigailArtist, wannabewritergirl

I need prayer, lots and lots of it 2 months 3 weeks ago #129734

• JoyBaker
There’s also I’ll Find You, by Lecrae and Tori Kelly.
I’m not such a fan of rap, but the song is really encouraging for me

glowtxt.com/
#Talentshowcasewriter
The following user(s) said Thank You: AbigailArtist, wannabewritergirl

I need prayer, lots and lots of it 2 months 3 weeks ago #129737

I'll be praying for you! Don't forget that God understands everything! Here's a song my mom likes to sing when she feels down.
"I truly understand that God shows no partiality, but in every nation, anyone who fears him and does what is right is acceptable to him."
Acts 10:34-35

I need prayer, lots and lots of it 2 months 3 weeks ago #129790

I am happy to say that I am much better. We both agreed to be just friends and now we are both trying to move on. I am happy that he is happier, and he is happy that I am happier.

Although one thing does worry me.....is it normal for him to keep doing whatever I say?

I said I did not like his new profile picture, then he changed it. I told him to turn on his camera during a group zoom meeting, so he did......I told him to keep his shovel (that sounds weird out of context.....) and he did, even though he said no when someone else told him to keep it.

YouTube Channels:

I need prayer, lots and lots of it 2 months 3 weeks ago #129791

• JoyBaker
wannabewritergirl wrote:
I am happy to say that I am much better. We both agreed to be just friends and now we are both trying to move on. I am happy that he is happier, and he is happy that I am happier.

Although one thing does worry me.....is it normal for him to keep doing whatever I say?

I said I did not like his new profile picture, then he changed it. I told him to turn on his camera during a group zoom meeting, so he did......I told him to keep his shovel (that sounds weird out of context.....) and he did, even though he said no when someone else told him to keep it.
Ohh, I’m glad you’re feeling a bit better. *Praying hands emoji* :)
I honestly don’t know.. Maybe he’s trying to make you happy, by doing everything you suggest…

glowtxt.com/
#Talentshowcasewriter

I need prayer, lots and lots of it 2 months 3 weeks ago #129793

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
  • Thank you received: 706
wannabewritergirl wrote:

I guess he is trying to be more helpful, but I see how that is concerning.
The following user(s) said Thank You: JoyBaker

I need prayer, lots and lots of it 2 months 3 weeks ago #129794

I asked him why, and he just said….”because…”
But so far, the way we speak to each other has gone back to normal….although he attempted to make something for me as a secret while I was offline……….*grins*

YouTube Channels:

I need prayer, lots and lots of it 2 months 3 weeks ago #129799

• JoyBaker
wannabewritergirl wrote:
But so far, the way we speak to each other has gone back to normal….although he attempted to make something for me as a secret while I was offline……….*grins*
Aww, that’s nice :)

glowtxt.com/
#Talentshowcasewriter

I need prayer, lots and lots of it 2 months 3 weeks ago #129803

• sci_geeek
  • NOW ONLINE
  • #greatmindsthinkalike
  • Thank you received: 478
I'll definitely be praying for you, writergirl. If it gets worse, please talk to someone about it. It doesn't have to be a parent. When I was struggling last year, I went to an 18 yo friend of mine that I consider a sort of mentor. :praying hands:
melancholic/sanguine ~ infp 4 ~ rluan

<> <> <>

old soul, free spirit, and moderate pluviophile

"what's past is prologue." - william shakespeare
The following user(s) said Thank You: JoyBaker

I need prayer, lots and lots of it 2 months 3 weeks ago #129810

JoyBaker wrote:
wannabewritergirl wrote:
Aww, that’s nice :)
yea....and now I am......but there is still tension occasionally.......but we are both happier.....

YouTube Channels:

The following user(s) said Thank You: sci_geeek

I need prayer, lots and lots of it 2 months 2 weeks ago #129842

• KristytheCorgi
  • Don't call me princess. That's reserved for my dad
  • Thank you received: 95
wannabewritergirl wrote:

I had a friend with a similar experience. He still has a crush on you. But he's not pressuring a relationship so that's good :))))
sup bro... PEACE OUT!!!

I need prayer, lots and lots of it 2 months 2 weeks ago #129855

KristytheCorgi wrote:
wannabewritergirl wrote:

I had a friend with a similar experience. He still has a crush on you. But he's not pressuring a relationship so that's good :))))
He's insisted that he loves me....and.....that he won't ever forget me...even if I moved on and well....*sighs*

YouTube Channels:

I need prayer, lots and lots of it 2 months 2 weeks ago #129864

• Chelsea F.
wannabewritergirl wrote:
KristytheCorgi wrote:
wannabewritergirl wrote:

He's insisted that he loves me....and.....that he won't ever forget me...even if I moved on and well....*sighs*
*gulps*
Wow
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct your paths.

I need prayer, lots and lots of it 2 months 2 weeks ago #129873

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
  • Thank you received: 706
wannabewritergirl wrote:
KristytheCorgi wrote:
wannabewritergirl wrote:

Give it several years.

I need prayer, lots and lots of it 2 months 2 weeks ago #129878

Chelsea F. wrote:
wannabewritergirl wrote:
KristytheCorgi wrote:
wannabewritergirl wrote:

*gulps*
Wow
and last night, we decided to break off all contact.......potentially forever...........*cries*

YouTube Channels:

I need prayer, lots and lots of it 2 months 2 weeks ago #129879

• sci_geeek
  • NOW ONLINE
  • #greatmindsthinkalike
  • Thank you received: 478
wannabewritergirl wrote:
KristytheCorgi wrote:
wannabewritergirl wrote:

Aww, that's sad :(
melancholic/sanguine ~ infp 4 ~ rluan

<> <> <>

old soul, free spirit, and moderate pluviophile

"what's past is prologue." - william shakespeare

I need prayer, lots and lots of it 2 months 2 weeks ago #129904

• Chelsea F.
wannabewritergirl wrote:
Chelsea F. wrote:
wannabewritergirl wrote:
KristytheCorgi wrote:
wannabewritergirl wrote:

*gulps*
Wow
and last night, we decided to break off all contact.......potentially forever...........*cries*
That's so sad.
You'll never talk to him again?
...you could get in touch with him maybe when you're older?
Anyways, you're in my prayers.

I need prayer, lots and lots of it 2 months 2 weeks ago #129914

• Alyssa4Jesus
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Thank you received: 201
wannabewritergirl wrote:
Chelsea F. wrote:
wannabewritergirl wrote:
KristytheCorgi wrote:
wannabewritergirl wrote:

*gulps*
Wow
Hey Hey Hey, no crying. It's puppy love but I understand the hurt.

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it. But remember, you've got your ENTIRE LIFE AHEAD to find love and happiness in another person. So maybe this person wasn't the best. Yes, you'll shed tears and feel crushed but remember, you've got to move on, ok? He'll get over it too. Dont worry, you're still young.

(Now why do I sound like some old folk. I'm young too gizeee :lol: )

Oh! And I'm here for you too, praying and the whole works!

I need prayer, lots and lots of it 2 months 2 weeks ago #129918

Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
wannabewritergirl wrote:
Chelsea F. wrote:
wannabewritergirl wrote:
KristytheCorgi wrote:
wannabewritergirl wrote:

*gulps*
Wow
Hey Hey Hey, no crying. It's puppy love but I understand the hurt.

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it. But remember, you've got your ENTIRE LIFE AHEAD to find love and happiness in another person. So maybe this person wasn't the best. Yes, you'll shed tears and feel crushed but remember, you've got to move on, ok? He'll get over it too. Dont worry, you're still young.

(Now why do I sound like some old folk. I'm young too gizeee :lol: )

Oh! And I'm here for you too, praying and the whole works!
We are now speaking again, we lasted 24 hours....then he cracked and sent me a message....but that was because a message I sent in our group chat concerned him...........

That is another long story.....which.....yea...

YouTube Channels:

I need prayer, lots and lots of it 2 months 2 weeks ago #129920

docs.google.com/document/d/1RgNnqoNCH-FI...vUM/edit?usp=sharing

Well.....here is the story..........keep checking it for updates.....because....well.....yea....

YouTube Channels:

Time to create page: 0.366 seconds