Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Healing Testimony #2

Healing Testimony #2 5 months 2 days ago #128075

Hello Guide Magazine Family!

So, I wanna share a small testimony of how God answered another prayer of mine. This time this took place I think about a year ago or so.

And so, I was sleeping one night and I suddenly had this really bad stomach ache, and because of how painful this stomach ache was, I couldn't go back to sleep.

But then, I prayed that the Lord would heal my stomach ache, and the minute I said "amen," the stomach ache was entirely gone and I was able to peacefully go back to sleep!

Wanted to share this other testimony with you all.

Friends, God is real. He loves us, He cares for us. He wants to heal us from our illnesses and infirmities. And it's my GENUINE hope and prayer right now that this testimony will edify your heart to truly put all faith and trust in the healing power of our God to heal and to save us from whatever we're struggling with whether it's with a physical problem with a stomach ache like what I experienced or with a spiritual struggle with a certain sin, GOD is still a TRUE LIVING GOD Who GIVES US the healing that He knows that we need.

May we all continue to put our hope and trust in Him as our Great Physician!

Heal me, O Lord, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved: for thou art my praise. (Jeremiah 17:14)
SDA Devotional Blog: learningtolivesdablog.com/

Blog For SDA Girls/Women Who Struggle With Sexual Sin/Addiction: mfmblogministry.com/

The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: JoyBaker, sci_geeek

Healing Testimony #2 5 months 2 days ago #128094

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
  • Thank you received: 707
Problem is: I've had a similar experience but it didn't work. How do explain you that?
The following user(s) said Thank You: SkeleBoy10

Healing Testimony #2 5 months 1 day ago #128111

Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Problem is: I've had a similar experience but it didn't work. How do explain you that?

Hi Khriz Kool Katz!

A verse that comes to mind that might help answer your question is Psalm 119:71:

It is good for me that I have been afflicted; that I might learn thy statutes.

I honestly had my own experience with this verse. About 4 years ago I badly injured my knee, and to make matters worse I injured it literally a day before I was supposed to help out with my church's VBS program and thus be able to spend time with my friends, have fun with the kids, etc. Of course I prayed that God would heal my knee, but that didn’t happen.

However, it actually ended up being a blessing because as I was at home recovering, I read a book that contained a statement that really encouraged me in such a way that it became a sort of an anchor that God used to sustain me not only during that time, but even through many trying times that I’ve faced since then.

It was like because God didn’t heal my broken knee that I was able to learn about that encouraging quote.

Another verse that comes to mind is the well known verse, Romans 8:28–

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

When God doesn’t seemingly answer our prayer for healing, etc. these are times where He wants to teach us lessons in trusting Him that He is working everything out for our best interest not just for the here and now, but for Eternity; as well as to become a blessing for others.

Keeping you in my prayers, Khriz :) !

Love & Prayers,
TheSparrowBlogger
SDA Devotional Blog: learningtolivesdablog.com/

Blog For SDA Girls/Women Who Struggle With Sexual Sin/Addiction: mfmblogministry.com/

Healing Testimony #2 5 months 1 day ago #128155

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
TheSparrowBlogger wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:

Hi Khriz Kool Katz!

A verse that comes to mind that might help answer your question is Psalm 119:71:

I honestly had my own experience with this verse. About 4 years ago I badly injured my knee, and to make matters worse I injured it literally a day before I was supposed to help out with my church's VBS program and thus be able to spend time with my friends, have fun with the kids, etc. Of course I prayed that God would heal my knee, but that didn’t happen.

However, it actually ended up being a blessing because as I was at home recovering, I read a book that contained a statement that really encouraged me in such a way that it became a sort of an anchor that God used to sustain me not only during that time, but even through many trying times that I’ve faced since then.

It was like because God didn’t heal my broken knee that I was able to learn about that encouraging quote.

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

When God doesn’t seemingly answer our prayer for healing, etc. these are times where He wants to teach us lessons in trusting Him that He is working everything out for our best interest not just for the here and now, but for Eternity; as well as to become a blessing for others.

Love & Prayers,
TheSparrowBlogger
So God would give someone cancer to make them learn a Bible verse. Glad to know that there is so much hope.

Healing Testimony #2 3 months 2 weeks ago #129422

Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
So God would give someone cancer to make them learn a Bible verse. Glad to know that there is so much hope.
I need to learn to be as sarcastic as you :blink:
Would work so well with the ppl at school :side:

Healing Testimony #2 3 months 2 weeks ago #129475

• Chelsea F.
  • I love reading, writing, and singing. =)
  • Thank you received: 58
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
TheSparrowBlogger wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:

Hi Khriz Kool Katz!

Love & Prayers,
TheSparrowBlogger
That made me giggle.
Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct your paths.

Healing Testimony #2 3 months 2 weeks ago #129485

• BookwormJo
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I'm indescribable.
  • Thank you received: 275
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Sarcasm is like salt -- best used sparingly. That said, I guess read lots of sarcasm and then you should pick it up.
“Pray and pray and pray, and if that doesn’t work, listen to what God is telling you to do!” -- random 5 year old.

#greatmindsthinkalike
Warning: anything you say can -- and probably will -- be used as writing inspiration

Healing Testimony #2 3 months 2 weeks ago #129491

BookwormJo wrote:
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Sarcasm is like salt -- best used sparingly. That said, I guess read lots of sarcasm and then you should pick it up.
Not at my school. At an all-girls institution sarcasm is like so necessary, you wouldn't believe it :blink:

Healing Testimony #2 3 months 2 weeks ago #129500

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Not at my school. At an all-girls institution sarcasm is like so necessary, you wouldn't believe it :blink:
Want me to give you tips?

Healing Testimony #2 3 months 2 weeks ago #129515

Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Go ahead

Healing Testimony #2 3 months 2 weeks ago #129517

• KristytheCorgi
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Don't call me princess. That's reserved for my dad
  • Thank you received: 97
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Obviously. Most girls have terrible sense of sarcasm.
sup bro... PEACE OUT!!!

Healing Testimony #2 3 months 2 weeks ago #129518

• KristytheCorgi
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Don't call me princess. That's reserved for my dad
  • Thank you received: 97
TheSparrowBlogger wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:

Hi Khriz Kool Katz!

Love & Prayers,
TheSparrowBlogger
I think that a better explanation for that would be that all things work together for good to those who love God.
sup bro... PEACE OUT!!!

Healing Testimony #2 3 months 2 weeks ago #129528

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Go ahead
1. Use it sparingly, else it loses its power.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alyssa4Jesus

Healing Testimony #2 3 months 2 weeks ago #129529

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
KristytheCorgi wrote:
TheSparrowBlogger wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:

Hi Khriz Kool Katz!

Love & Prayers,
TheSparrowBlogger
I think that a better explanation for that would be that all things work together for good to those who love God.
She pretty much said that, albeit in a very personal and somewhat irrelevant way.

Healing Testimony #2 3 months 2 weeks ago #129530

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
KristytheCorgi wrote:
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Obviously. Most girls have terrible sense of sarcasm.
Yes, I see that.

Healing Testimony #2 3 months 2 weeks ago #129540

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Go ahead
2. Get a sarcastic tone; it emphasizes the sarcasm.

Healing Testimony #2 3 months 2 weeks ago #129541

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
KristytheCorgi wrote:
TheSparrowBlogger wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:

Hi Khriz Kool Katz!

Love & Prayers,
TheSparrowBlogger
She pretty much said that, albeit in a very personal and somewhat irrelevant way.
In all honesty, she doesn't realize the everyone is not like her. Meaning that, what she experiences and how she react to those experiences are not the same as the experience and reactions of others. Thus, God is not going to use affliction as a way to teach them all the time. And thereefore, it is not completely correct to say that that is reason why affliction exists.
And yes, I noticed she did not answer my question but rather used the opportunity to share one of her personal testimony. Typical.

Healing Testimony #2 3 months 2 weeks ago #129545

• BookwormJo
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I'm indescribable.
  • Thank you received: 275
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Go ahead
Ahh, so Khriz agrees with me for once.
“Pray and pray and pray, and if that doesn’t work, listen to what God is telling you to do!” -- random 5 year old.

#greatmindsthinkalike
Warning: anything you say can -- and probably will -- be used as writing inspiration

Healing Testimony #2 3 months 1 week ago #129558

Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
yes pls
what do i type here?

#minecraftiscool

#datcoolboi

Katz are kool (like Khriz)

( ̄_, ̄ )
8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Healing Testimony #2 3 months 1 week ago #129564

• Chelsea F.
  • I love reading, writing, and singing. =)
  • Thank you received: 58
BookwormJo wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Go ahead
Wow!
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct your paths.

Healing Testimony #2 3 months 1 week ago #129573

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
BookwormJo wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Go ahead
Yes, when you agree with the facts.

Healing Testimony #2 3 months 1 week ago #129574

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Go ahead
2. Get a sarcastic tone; it emphasizes the sarcasm.
3. Be ironic or take things out of context or expose the true meaning of what they say when necessary. That's basically the essence of sarcasm.
Time to create page: 0.363 seconds