Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: SRNitro

SRNitro 1 month 3 days ago #88802

• SRNitro
  • NOW ONLINE
  • The person above my post is wrong.
  • Thank you received: 481
Pyrrhic wrote:
Seriously, guys? Where is the Guide of when I signed in? Now all we do is fight and argue, I don't know bout you but I'm getting tired of all this drama....

*sigh* *sigh* :(

Yeah people on forum’s aren’t perfect either. It just is bound to happen at some point.
I am not Adventist. I mostly stay here because it is the only forum on the internet where I know other people and people know me. It’s kind of like a community and it feels better that way and although I could rather talk to people with the same humor as I have, I have a connection with you ppl
The administrator has disabled public write access.

SRNitro 1 month 3 days ago #88820

• bush possum
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Aussie Fruit Loop!
  • Thank you received: 1166
SRNitro wrote:
bush possum wrote:
Goodness sakes, guys! Prov17, CLUR, and some other people have worries about SRNitro being saved. Now you can take that sentence two ways.
1. Worried that he's gonna get saved and they'll have to put up with him for eternity
2. Worried that he's not gonna make it into heaven
I can tell you that it's not the first one. You're taking it from the wrong angle. They want him to be saved! They're not trying to hate on him or be rude or bash him, they're trying to help him. Take what they say with a pinch of salt.

Nobody is complaining about 1. at all. What I’m complaining about is how his intent isn’t 2 but is 3.

3. Let’s use this opportunity to share my opinion and then say that SRNitro’s opinion is ungodly and that he’s a terrible person.
You think that because other people have done that to you, that this guy is trying to do it as well. Prov17 is like you. Just like you. You both speak your mind and are not worried about offending people. The only difference is that Prov17 is bold when it comes to speaking about people's salvation, and you are bold when it comes to speaking about and upholding your beliefs.
EVERYONE KEEPS THINKING THAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING SRNITRO IS GOING TO HELL.
Ok, one of the very few times I've yelled on guide.... but please, just because they say you're on a dangerous path does NOT mean they say you're going to hell. And please don't take it that they're trying to hold you up to the world as a martyr, cos they're not trying! They as I've said before, they care about you.

P.S. if you think you're being persecuted for righteousness sake, then rejoice and be exceeding glad, for great is your reward in heaven.

P.P.S. I'm not mad, just a little frustrated lol
1 Corinthians 15:10
But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain;
Last Edit: 1 month 3 days ago by bush possum.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Prov17, horsegirl04

SRNitro 1 month 3 days ago #88821

• bush possum
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Aussie Fruit Loop!
LolingforJesus wrote:
bush possum wrote:
Goodness sakes, guys! Prov17, CLUR, and some other people have worries about SRNitro being saved. Now you can take that sentence two ways.
1. Worried that he's gonna get saved and they'll have to put up with him for eternity
I can tell you that it's not the first one. You're taking it from the wrong angle. They want him to be saved! They're not trying to hate on him or be rude or bash him, they're trying to help him. Take what they say with a pinch of salt.
Yeah but don't you think it's rude to single someone out like that? It's like if I said:
"Oh let's pray for bush possum she's a sinner and she's gonna go to hell if she doesn't get her act together"
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Don't tell me you wouldn't feel a little hurt/confused if that happened to you.
Where did anyone say that SRNitro is going to hell?

And tbh, it wouldn't bother me at all anymore, I feel like I'm the black sheep on Guide :D (I'm not feeling sorry for myself at all. As long as I do my job well, I'm happy, no matter what people think of me)
But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain;

SRNitro 1 month 3 days ago #88837

• Prov17
  • Live holy as God is holy
  • Thank you received: 304
LolingforJesus wrote:
Prov17 wrote:
Why is there criticism towards ComeLetUsReason for her prayer? Do you not see what SRNitro supports? He says as Christians we can swear and murder our offspring. I don’t see anything Christian in that. Ephesians 5:4 says that Christians are to not have obscene language, foolish talk or coarse joking in their speech. Abortion is murder and it goes against God’s intentions of giving life. God never said to destroy the weak and "useless". We are told to care for people.

These aren’t just unpopular opinions that SRNitro holds, they are ungodly opinions, and SRNitro needs to turn back to God before God judges his actions.

Isaiah 31:2 says that if you support wickedness then God will treat you as he treats the wicked.

Now for those who say we’re all sinners, when Jesus saved us He saved us from the power of sin and cleansed us from our sin. Through Jesus we have been made new. We are no longer sinners but saints. Galatians 5:16 tells us to not walk in the flesh but to walk in the Spirit of God, and then we won’t seek to gratify our flesh’s desires. Romans 8:13 says that we will die if we live by our flesh, but we will live if we walk by God’s Spirit.
Yeah, and being so rude like that is really going to make SRNitro want to change his mind. Pray for him on your own, but don't publicly "shame" him.

According to Proverbs 83:16 shaming is a good thing. The verse says, “Fill their faces with shame, that they may seek Your name, O LORD.” Then in Jeremiah 8:12 it says, “Were they ashamed when they had committed abomination? No! They were not at all ashamed, nor did they know how to blush. Therefore they shall fall among those who fall; in the time of their punishment they shall be cast down,” says the LORD.” If SRNitro is not ashamed of his pro-swearing and pro-abortion talk then he needs to be told that he’s on a dangerous path. That is why I said he needs to repent before he dies and faces God’s judgment of his life.

I do interact with people while doing street ministry, and I try to be respectful in public and not be all rude. I do tell people that Jesus came to save sinners from the power of sin.

As with the judgmental “judge not” crowd, you sounded a little rude yourself in your last sentence with the emoji.
Are the things you're living for worth Christ dying for? -Leonard Ravenhill

SRNitro 1 month 3 days ago #88841

• Prov17
Kwesi wrote:
Prov17 wrote:
Why is there criticism towards ComeLetUsReason for her prayer? Do you not see what SRNitro supports? He says as Christians we can swear and murder our offspring. I don’t see anything Christian in that. Ephesians 5:4 says that Christians are to not have obscene language, foolish talk or coarse joking in their speech. Abortion is murder and it goes against God’s intentions of giving life. God never said to destroy the weak and "useless". We are told to care for people.

These aren’t just unpopular opinions that SRNitro holds, they are ungodly opinions, and SRNitro needs to turn back to God before God judges his actions.

Isaiah 31:2 says that if you support wickedness then God will treat you as he treats the wicked.

Now for those who say we’re all sinners, when Jesus saved us He saved us from the power of sin and cleansed us from our sin. Through Jesus we have been made new. We are no longer sinners but saints. Galatians 5:16 tells us to not walk in the flesh but to walk in the Spirit of God, and then we won’t seek to gratify our flesh’s desires. Romans 8:13 says that we will die if we live by our flesh, but we will live if we walk by God’s Spirit.

Luke 6 37
"Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven.

You were probably hurt when Servant said stuff about you, Even though she truly believed in them you were still hurt.
So why are you trying to call someone out for being ungodly,
Second of all I am ashamed of all the people that thanked his post, I am just shocked I expected better

And yes I support abortion does that make me ungodly too?

Last question with the last paragraph do you mean you are not a sinner but a saint?

Remember what happened to the Pharisees

Abortion is the bloody dismembering of an unborn baby. By supporting it, you are endorsing murder for convenience. You wouldn’t support it if you were the baby. I urge you to repent and get right with God as soon as possible.

Christians who repent of their sins and obey Jesus are saints. In Romans 1:7 Paul is talking to Christian when he said, “To all who are in Rome, beloved of God, called to be saints: Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

SRNitro 1 month 3 days ago #88844

• bush possum
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Aussie Fruit Loop!
Can everyone please stop with the "You're rude" business? Deal with the issue, not the personality. There's a difference between saying what someone did was rude, and calling the person rude.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Prov17

SRNitro 1 month 3 days ago #88845

• Kwesi
  • I love Poems and Quotes
  • Thank you received: 1394
Prov17 wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
Prov17 wrote:

Luke 6 37
"Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven.

You were probably hurt when Servant said stuff about you, Even though she truly believed in them you were still hurt.
Second of all I am ashamed of all the people that thanked his post, I am just shocked I expected better

Last question with the last paragraph do you mean you are not a sinner but a saint?

Abortion is the bloody dismembering of an unborn baby. By supporting it, you are endorsing murder for convenience. You wouldn’t support it if you were the baby. I urge you to repent and get right with God as soon as possible.

Christians who repent of their sins and obey Jesus are saints. In Romans 1:7 Paul is talking to Christian when he said, “To all who are in Rome, beloved of God, called to be saints: Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

Can I ask you a quick question are you a saint?
The following user(s) said Thank You: SRNitro, jGod8865

SRNitro 1 month 2 days ago #88846

• bush possum
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Aussie Fruit Loop!
Kwesi wrote:
Prov17 wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
Prov17 wrote:

Luke 6 37

Those who are saved by Jesus' sacrifice are saints.
Look at the last paragraph of his post that you quoted.
Last Edit: 1 month 2 days ago by bush possum.

SRNitro 1 month 2 days ago #88847

Prov17 wrote:
LolingforJesus wrote:
Prov17 wrote:

Yeah, and being so rude like that is really going to make SRNitro want to change his mind. Pray for him on your own, but don't publicly "shame" him.

According to Proverbs 83:16 shaming is a good thing. The verse says, “Fill their faces with shame, that they may seek Your name, O LORD.” Then in Jeremiah 8:12 it says, “Were they ashamed when they had committed abomination? No! They were not at all ashamed, nor did they know how to blush. Therefore they shall fall among those who fall; in the time of their punishment they shall be cast down,” says the LORD.” If SRNitro is not ashamed of his pro-swearing and pro-abortion talk then he needs to be told that he’s on a dangerous path. That is why I said he needs to repent before he dies and faces God’s judgment of his life.

I do interact with people while doing street ministry, and I try to be respectful in public and not be all rude. I do tell people that Jesus came to save sinners from the power of sin.

As with the judgmental “judge not” crowd, you sounded a little rude yourself in your last sentence with the emoji.
Sorry if the emoji offended u lol.
But is it our place as sinful humans to shame other sinful humans?

SRNitro 1 month 2 days ago #88851

• SRNitro
  • NOW ONLINE
bush possum wrote:
SRNitro wrote:
bush possum wrote:

Nobody is complaining about 1. at all. What I’m complaining about is how his intent isn’t 2 but is 3.

3. Let’s use this opportunity to share my opinion and then say that SRNitro’s opinion is ungodly and that he’s a terrible person.
You think that because other people have done that to you, that this guy is trying to do it as well. Prov17 is like you. Just like you. You both speak your mind and are not worried about offending people. The only difference is that Prov17 is bold when it comes to speaking about people's salvation, and you are bold when it comes to speaking about and upholding your beliefs.
EVERYONE KEEPS THINKING THAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING SRNITRO IS GOING TO HELL.
Ok, one of the very few times I've yelled on guide.... but please, just because they say you're on a dangerous path does NOT mean they say you're going to hell. And please don't take it that they're trying to hold you up to the world as a martyr, cos they're not trying! They as I've said before, they care about you.

P.S. if you think you're being persecuted for righteousness sake, then rejoice and be exceeding glad, for great is your reward in heaven.

P.P.S. I'm not mad, just a little frustrated lol
I think my best points are made on Kwesi’s Get Off thread. Also I don’t think I’m being persecuted. I don’t like to make myself a victim just because other people have different opinions *cough* so many Christians, republicans, and democraft, and just overall everyone does this and it’s super annoying *cough*
I am not Adventist. I mostly stay here because it is the only forum on the internet where I know other people and people know me. It’s kind of like a community and it feels better that way and although I could rather talk to people with the same humor as I have, I have a connection with you ppl

SRNitro 1 month 2 days ago #88852

• SRNitro
  • NOW ONLINE
Prov17 wrote:
LolingforJesus wrote:
Prov17 wrote:

You sound like one of those people who would join a “anti-gay” riot. I’m not going to argue with you because you’re taking things out of context and I don’t really care anymore. Attack me all you want at least you’re being open about it.

I just don’t really care anymore.

SRNitro 1 month 2 days ago #88853

• SRNitro
  • NOW ONLINE
Prov17 wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
Prov17 wrote:

Luke 6 37

Oh my word. You sound so much like one of the “kill the gays” rioters. It’s actually really bad.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mittens92999

SRNitro 1 month 2 days ago #88865

• Kwesi
bush possum wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
Prov17 wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
Prov17 wrote:

Luke 6 37

Are you a saint, Yes or No. You can choose not to answer

SRNitro 1 month 2 days ago #88869

• horsegirl04
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love reading, horses, and math
  • Thank you received: 430
Kwesi wrote:
Prov17 wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
Prov17 wrote:

Luke 6 37

everyone is a saint who believes in Jesus.

But those who wait on the LORD
Shall renew their strength;
They shall mount up on wings like eagles,
They will run and not grow weary,
They will walk and not faint.
Isaiah 40:31 :)

SRNitro 1 month 2 days ago #88883

• bush possum
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Aussie Fruit Loop!
Kwesi wrote:
bush possum wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
Prov17 wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
Prov17 wrote:

Luke 6 37

Yes, I am a saint. Being a saint does not mean you are perfect. Being a saint means you rely on Jesus for everything—salvation, doing the right thing, daily needs, etc.
As has already been said, if you believe on Jesus (not simply believe that He is, but that He has power to help you and that He will if you ask in faith) you are a saint.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sunnyside1, Prov17, horsegirl04

SRNitro 1 month 2 days ago #88896

• Kwesi
bush possum wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
bush possum wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
Prov17 wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
Prov17 wrote:

Luke 6 37

Yes, I am a saint. Being a saint does not mean you are perfect. Being a saint means you rely on Jesus for everything—salvation, doing the right thing, daily needs, etc.
As has already been said, if you believe on Jesus (not simply believe that He is, but that He has power to help you and that He will if you ask in faith) you are a saint.
I am speechless
Saint Bush Possum,

While we are at it yall might as well call yourself Christ since Jesus is your brother and Christ is his last name.

I don't want to say this but I think your statement was blasphemous. No offense and I am no trying to single you out in any way, And if you are offended you can delete the post.

Everytime Guide always suprises me
The following user(s) said Thank You: mittens92999, LolingforJesus

SRNitro 1 month 2 days ago #88897

• InspiredThinker
  • He changed my life and now I'm free
  • Thank you received: 1241
It is our responsibility as Christians and as brothers and sisters connected on this forum to inform and pray for others when they're heading down the wrong path. It is another thing to "pile" our issues with whoever is being spoken to onto that person. ComeLetUsReason likely was legitimately concerned, and wanted others to share in that concern.

I understand why some were put off by the initial post. While the intent was good, the execution wasn't as good, and it left some ambiguity. It wasn't right to attack CLUR without giving her the opportunity to defend herself. That was the first problem.

The next problem started when others began listing the reasons why Guiders shouldn't have been concerned with ComeLetUsReason's post because of the
opinions that SRNitro has shared. Instead of being a post about interceding for others, a well-meaning post became a haven for others to put each other down.

As stated before, it's our Christian duty to look out for each other, and correct each other when we are wrong. It is NOT our duty to jump at an opportunity to shame someone because we don't like what they say or how they think. Doing so is not only deeply hurtful, it limits the wonderful range of opinions present on this website. Jesus told us that more important than what we believed or how we dressed or what time we got on the internet to communicate with each other was how we treated each other, and in this thread, we haven't treated each other the right way.

ComeLetUsReason and SRNitro both deserve sincere heartfelt apologies, and we all need to commit to being better. A few people reacting wildly on every post is getting old, and is, quite frankly, very immature. We are too old to be acting this way.
Speak up, judge righteously, and defend the cause of the needy and oppressed.
-Proverbs 31:6

#LetUsBeDissatisfied
#BlackLivesMatter
The following user(s) said Thank You: stone, Quirky, bush possum, SRNitro, sunnyside1, SkeleBoy10, horsegirl04, Pyrrhic, LolingforJesus

SRNitro 1 month 2 days ago #88901

• horsegirl04
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love reading, horses, and math
  • Thank you received: 430
Kwesi wrote:
bush possum wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
bush possum wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
Prov17 wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
Prov17 wrote:

Luke 6 37

I am speechless
Saint Bush Possum,

While we are at it yall might as well call yourself Christ since Jesus is your brother and Christ is his last name.

I don't want to say this but I think your statement was blasphemous. No offense and I am no trying to single you out in any way, And if you are offended you can delete the post.

Everytime Guide always suprises me
The word sanit comes from the lattan word that means consecrate and holy. The word consecrate means sacred dedication.
So the word saint only means that you are detected to God.
Philippians 4:21-22
21Greet every saint in Christ Jesus. The brothers who are with me greet you. 22All the saints greet you, especially those of Caesar’s household.

But those who wait on the LORD
Shall renew their strength;
They shall mount up on wings like eagles,
They will run and not grow weary,
They will walk and not faint.
Isaiah 40:31 :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: bush possum

SRNitro 1 month 1 day ago #88903

• SRNitro
  • NOW ONLINE
InspiredThinker wrote:
It is our responsibility as Christians and as brothers and sisters connected on this forum to inform and pray for others when they're heading down the wrong path. It is another thing to "pile" our issues with whoever is being spoken to onto that person. ComeLetUsReason likely was legitimately concerned, and wanted others to share in that concern.

I understand why some were put off by the initial post. While the intent was good, the execution wasn't as good, and it left some ambiguity. It wasn't right to attack CLUR without giving her the opportunity to defend herself. That was the first problem.

The next problem started when others began listing the reasons why Guiders shouldn't have been concerned with ComeLetUsReason's post because of the
opinions that SRNitro has shared. Instead of being a post about interceding for others, a well-meaning post became a haven for others to put each other down.

As stated before, it's our Christian duty to look out for each other, and correct each other when we are wrong. It is NOT our duty to jump at an opportunity to shame someone because we don't like what they say or how they think. Doing so is not only deeply hurtful, it limits the wonderful range of opinions present on this website. Jesus told us that more important than what we believed or how we dressed or what time we got on the internet to communicate with each other was how we treated each other, and in this thread, we haven't treated each other the right way.

ComeLetUsReason and SRNitro both deserve sincere heartfelt apologies, and we all need to commit to being better. A few people reacting wildly on every post is getting old, and is, quite frankly, very immature. We are too old to be acting this way.
Sorry CLUR even though I said I don’t think you have those intentions. I thought that wasn’t your intention because that wasn’t you but sorry anyway for even mentioning it.

Thanks InspiredThinker btw.

SRNitro 1 month 1 day ago #88918

• stone
  • Thank you received: 20
InspiredThinker wrote:

You always say what I want to say, but better. It is getting old how we always act so volatile with each other.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky, bush possum, SRNitro, sunnyside1

SRNitro 1 month 19 hours ago #88923

• sunnyside1
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Ready for God
  • Thank you received: 432
Once upon a time in a land far, far away, a king had two sons. They were very close to him and to each other and he gave them many useful gifts to fit them for eternity. All was well, until the king had a third son. He gave him gifts as well, gifts not necessarily better but most definitely different from what he had given his other sons.

About the same time, captives in a far away country began sending secret messages to the king, begging him for help and rescue. These captives were held under the control of the wicked witch. She was a tyrant, working them like slaves, killing them if they didn't do what she wanted, and brainwashing those who longed for something better. The king's heart was touched by the stories of suffering and the pleas sent for aid. He mustered an army, and left his home to rescue the captives.

At the city gate, he called his three sons to him and gave them each one more gift. To the first, he gave gentleness. To the second, he gave a valiant spirit. And to the third, he gave keen insight. Then he blessed them and left to the far country.

The first two looked at their gifts, and then at the youngest's gift. Each gift glowed with holiness but the youngest's seemed to glow just a little more brightly than theirs did. They left their gifts outside and went into a secret chamber of the palace to consult together. "It's not fair!" the first complained. "Our father loves him more than us!"

"I've heard that that kid isn't even our father's child! He's a nobody, welcomed into the king's household!" the second thought a moment. "I know! What if we make him feel like he isn't welcomed! Then he'll leave!"

"But we can't do anything to physically hurt him. Our father wouldn't be pleased with us if we did that," the first cautioned.

"Of course not! But that doesn't mean we can't say things. Things that will drive him away from this palace. If we succeed, then we will have our father's love again!"

The two princes agreed on this plan and left the chamber to find their brother. Meanwhile, the brother had embraced his gift from his father, and the elder brothers found plenty of occasion to pick arguments with him. His keen insight (and ability to voice his convictions) were constant annoyances to the older brothers. Time passed, the fights got worse and worse, and one by one the servants began dropping their positions at the palace. They didn't want to be in a place that was becoming nearly as bad as the witch's kingdom! More time passed, and at last came the day when the youngest son began focusing on what his brothers told him instead of what his father had promised him, and wished he could die.

And that day, the king returned. He found his city in chaos, his palace in shambles, and his youngest son's spirit broken. The youngest prince had accepted the fact that his father "didn't love him" and wanted nothing to do with him. It wasn't long until the king found out what had been happening. He called his three sons to him for one more gift.

He spoke to his youngest son first, "I have loved you with an everlasting love but you have not believed me. If you had turned to me when this first started, I would have covered you with my love and protected you with my life. But you thought you could handle it on your own. So while my gates will always be open to you, I know that you will not stay here anymore. Your gift is my blessing. Go in peace, my son, and come home soon."

He turned to the older sons, "You told your brother that he wasn't my actual son, which is true. That he was adopted, which is true. And that because he was not born to me, he is a nobody. What you failed to realize, is that you were not my actual sons. You were adopted. And you were not born to me. I rescued you, same as I rescued these captives behind me. However instead of strengthening your brother when you had the chance, you tore him down with your malicious speech. Therefore, be gone from me. Your home and your gifts shall be for those that called for me. These captives have been freed to be my sons and daughters. Your gift is to leave. It would be torture for you to stay here with so many people claiming my love."

All three princes left the palace that day. The gifts that the king had given them were stripped from their characters. And as they stepped through the city gate, the wicked witch beguiled them step by step deep into her country.

He who has ears to hear, let him hear.

SRNitro 1 month 15 hours ago #88936

• Prov17
SRNitro wrote:
"He says as Christians we can swear and murder our offspring. I don’t see anything Christian in that. Ephesians 5:4 says that Christians are to not have obscene language, foolish talk or coarse joking in their speech. Abortion is murder and it goes against God’s intentions of giving life. God never said to destroy the weak and "useless". We are told to care for people. "

Now it may seem that I'm just an evil person but think of my perspective. Even if you think I'm wrong. I hope that you at least see that there is some reason or something that I cling to. For you I think it is the testament about death. I can totally understand that and why you would think that abortion is wrong because of that law. Now step into my shoes because sometimes you need to open (This is not to prove that I am right, but to prove that there is a reason to believe in this and it's not just me wanting to follow Satan). I believe in this because I believe life is not life until it has desires and relationships and until it grows, not physically, but mentally, to love and want and relate to others. I know you disagree with me completely and you have "proof," but at the same time you can't just say that "Hey we should pray for this guy because obviously he hates God." I don't hate God and all I want to do is want for women to have the choice to keep a baby.

On the swearing thing. That verse sounds extremely obvious so I understand where you come from. Please now try to understand where I come from. I care about context and not words. Words don't mean anything. This is an excerpt from my essay that I cannot publish because it has cusswords in it, "The only verse that stands out to me is Ephesians 5:4 which says, “Nor should there be obscenity, foolish talk or coarse joking, which are out of place, but rather thanksgiving.” First let’s talk about obscenity which is talk that derives from sex. But if you look at the original Jewish word (Αισχροτης) it is talk about anything vile or shameful. Coarse joking is again a Jewish word (Ευτραπελια) which in origin means well-turned. It’s talking about jokes that are sarcastic and are used to put others down by turning happy words and making them to put others down. Also foolish talk has nothing to do with curse words considering, as we have seen before, a curse word isn’t talk it’s a word that is used in replacement for other words to show emotion." Basically what I am saying is that curse words don't mean anything without context. When you are using them for bad, yes it's terrible. Also I think sex can be used as metaphors. Yes it is special but God has used sex and sexual reproduction systems as metaphors so i think it's okay. "If sex was really demeaned because it was used to describe something then Ezekiel 23 (There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses.) is demeaning sex because it is using sex to make a point" (My essay again).

Again my point isn't to prove you wrong, my point is for you to be open-minded and stop thinking that just because someone has a different opinion than you, that doesn't mean they love Satan. I don't think you want to be ungodly. The only reason I'm exposing you is because you blatantly attack me for having different opinions and assuming that I actually want to kill people and that because I want to say some word that I'm trying my best to avoid listening to God. Please stop being so ignorant.

I watched that debate about abortion, and people like Bush Possum and I’m A Beekeeper already answered your statements. Besides, how would you know when life starts when you use references from pro-abortion sites to back up your statements? Those same sites want to murder and destroy for money. They couldn’t care less about when life starts except when Congressional bills like the “Pain Capable Act” or the “Life at Twenty Weeks” may damage their business.

The Greek word for "obscene” means base, disgraceful, shameful. In Ezekiel 23 God was elaborating on how whorish His people Israel were.

The last time I was open to an appearance of evil I was a sinner headed to hell. There is also a Bible verse that says that if anything has an appearance of evil, flee from it. You should do the same.

Now to all who think I’m showing hatred towards SRNitro for “differing views” please notice that when I would talk to Inspired Thinker on non-salvific issues I
never called him a sinner, nor said his views would send him to hell. The reason why I seem a bit more harsh is because this is a salvific issue.

SRNitro 1 month 15 hours ago #88937

• Kwesi
sunnyside1 wrote:
Once upon a time in a land far, far away, a king had two sons. They were very close to him and to each other and he gave them many useful gifts to fit them for eternity. All was well, until the king had a third son. He gave him gifts as well, gifts not necessarily better but most definitely different from what he had given his other sons.

About the same time, captives in a far away country began sending secret messages to the king, begging him for help and rescue. These captives were held under the control of the wicked witch. She was a tyrant, working them like slaves, killing them if they didn't do what she wanted, and brainwashing those who longed for something better. The king's heart was touched by the stories of suffering and the pleas sent for aid. He mustered an army, and left his home to rescue the captives.

At the city gate, he called his three sons to him and gave them each one more gift. To the first, he gave gentleness. To the second, he gave a valiant spirit. And to the third, he gave keen insight. Then he blessed them and left to the far country.

The first two looked at their gifts, and then at the youngest's gift. Each gift glowed with holiness but the youngest's seemed to glow just a little more brightly than theirs did. They left their gifts outside and went into a secret chamber of the palace to consult together. "It's not fair!" the first complained. "Our father loves him more than us!"

"I've heard that that kid isn't even our father's child! He's a nobody, welcomed into the king's household!" the second thought a moment. "I know! What if we make him feel like he isn't welcomed! Then he'll leave!"

"But we can't do anything to physically hurt him. Our father wouldn't be pleased with us if we did that," the first cautioned.

"Of course not! But that doesn't mean we can't say things. Things that will drive him away from this palace. If we succeed, then we will have our father's love again!"

The two princes agreed on this plan and left the chamber to find their brother. Meanwhile, the brother had embraced his gift from his father, and the elder brothers found plenty of occasion to pick arguments with him. His keen insight (and ability to voice his convictions) were constant annoyances to the older brothers. Time passed, the fights got worse and worse, and one by one the servants began dropping their positions at the palace. They didn't want to be in a place that was becoming nearly as bad as the witch's kingdom! More time passed, and at last came the day when the youngest son began focusing on what his brothers told him instead of what his father had promised him, and wished he could die.

And that day, the king returned. He found his city in chaos, his palace in shambles, and his youngest son's spirit broken. The youngest prince had accepted the fact that his father "didn't love him" and wanted nothing to do with him. It wasn't long until the king found out what had been happening. He called his three sons to him for one more gift.

He spoke to his youngest son first, "I have loved you with an everlasting love but you have not believed me. If you had turned to me when this first started, I would have covered you with my love and protected you with my life. But you thought you could handle it on your own. So while my gates will always be open to you, I know that you will not stay here anymore. Your gift is my blessing. Go in peace, my son, and come home soon."

He turned to the older sons, "You told your brother that he wasn't my actual son, which is true. That he was adopted, which is true. And that because he was not born to me, he is a nobody. What you failed to realize, is that you were not my actual sons. You were adopted. And you were not born to me. I rescued you, same as I rescued these captives behind me. However instead of strengthening your brother when you had the chance, you tore him down with your malicious speech. Therefore, be gone from me. Your home and your gifts shall be for those that called for me. These captives have been freed to be my sons and daughters. Your gift is to leave. It would be torture for you to stay here with so many people claiming my love."

All three princes left the palace that day. The gifts that the king had given them were stripped from their characters. And as they stepped through the city gate, the wicked witch beguiled them step by step deep into her country.

He who has ears to hear, let him hear.

If anybody will be so kind to give me a shortened version of this

SRNitro 1 month 14 hours ago #88942

• Prov17
Kwesi, I am a saint. That’s not blasphemy because I’m a Christian, and true Christians are saints. Jesus is not my brother; He is my ruler and Messiah which also means Christ according to the footnotes in the NIV Bible.

SRNitro 1 month 14 hours ago #88943

• Prov17
SRNitro, since when did conservatives riot? Last I heard on the news, the liberal, Sodomite-supporting Antifa and the liberal, Sodomite-supporting Black Lives Matter riot and destroy public & private property. They also murder people all in the name of “anti-fascism” and “justice”.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 116Click
Time to create page: 0.329 seconds