Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: SRNitro

SRNitro 1 month 1 week ago #88573

Hey everybody. I think we should pray for SRNitro, and I am serious. I worry for his spiritual health and salvation.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

SRNitro 1 month 1 week ago #88579

....why? :unsure:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
The following user(s) said Thank You: SRNitro

SRNitro 1 month 1 week ago #88596

• SRNitro
  • NOW ONLINE
  • The person above my post is wrong.
  • Thank you received: 481
ComeLetUsReason wrote:
Hey everybody. I think we should pray for SRNitro, and I am serious. I worry for his spiritual health and salvation.
Why? Is it because I have very controversial opinions?
I am not Adventist. I mostly stay here because it is the only forum on the internet where I know other people and people know me. It’s kind of like a community and it feels better that way and although I could rather talk to people with the same humor as I have, I have a connection with you ppl
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky, mittens92999, LolingforJesus

SRNitro 1 month 1 week ago #88605

• SRNitro
  • NOW ONLINE
LolingforJesus wrote:
....why? :unsure:

I never asked for it... It kind of sounds as a passive-aggressive way to take a jab at somebody but I don't think CLUR would do that... Hopefully that isn't his intention.
I am not Adventist. I mostly stay here because it is the only forum on the internet where I know other people and people know me. It’s kind of like a community and it feels better that way and although I could rather talk to people with the same humor as I have, I have a connection with you ppl
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mp137

SRNitro 1 month 1 week ago #88613

• Blue Tornado
  • I'm an otaku.
  • Thank you received: 862
SRNitro wrote:
ComeLetUsReason wrote:

Yeah, it's as if you're saying "SRNitro is going straight to hell because he (insert unpopular opinion here)" and that's just not fair

"And lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age." - Matthew 28:20

Animal Jam: Batsey9
Club Penguin: rip
Roblox: BlueTorn
The following user(s) said Thank You: SRNitro, mittens92999, LolingforJesus

SRNitro 1 month 1 week ago #88626

• nadcombo
  • Thank you received: 50
SRNitro wrote:
ComeLetUsReason wrote:

i honestly dont know. But to be fair, you do defend some of the worst games on the market.
COUNTRY'S GOOD OK!!! IF YA DONT BELIVE ME?! listen to three wooden crosses, and what ifs, and drunk on you, and forever country. THATS MY opinion...

results may very......

SRNitro 1 month 1 week ago #88627

I mean, I think it's good to pray for everyone on Guide, but this post is a little rude. Ur basically saying that something's wrong with SRNitro :S
The following user(s) said Thank You: SRNitro, SkeleBoy10, Kwesi

SRNitro 1 month 6 days ago #88666

• Quirky
  • I LOVE writing, and ummm, writing..oh! and writing
  • Thank you received: 3133
Hey, no fair! if we're going to pray for Snitro cant we pray for me too? Along with any other sinners that may be on here?

The following user(s) said Thank You: bush possum, SRNitro, sunnyside1, horsegirl04, jGod8865, Pyrrhic, LolingforJesus

SRNitro 1 month 6 days ago #88698

• Mp137
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love God, reading, helping, and nature
  • Thank you received: 1994
@ComeLetUsReason that was very passive aggressive... Even if you didn’t intend it to be that way, please put a little more thought into things like this.
... Even if it gets me convicted
I’ll still be on my knees with my hands lifted ...
... If saying I believe is out of line
If I’m judged cause I’m gonna give my life
To show the world the love that fills me
Then I want to be Guilty ...
- Guilty by Newsboys
The following user(s) said Thank You: SRNitro, mittens92999, jGod8865, LolingforJesus

SRNitro 1 month 5 days ago #88708

• Prov17
  • Live holy as God is holy
  • Thank you received: 304
Why is there criticism towards ComeLetUsReason for her prayer? Do you not see what SRNitro supports? He says as Christians we can swear and murder our offspring. I don’t see anything Christian in that. Ephesians 5:4 says that Christians are to not have obscene language, foolish talk or coarse joking in their speech. Abortion is murder and it goes against God’s intentions of giving life. God never said to destroy the weak and "useless". We are told to care for people.

These aren’t just unpopular opinions that SRNitro holds, they are ungodly opinions, and SRNitro needs to turn back to God before God judges his actions.

Isaiah 31:2 says that if you support wickedness then God will treat you as he treats the wicked.

Now for those who say we’re all sinners, when Jesus saved us He saved us from the power of sin and cleansed us from our sin. Through Jesus we have been made new. We are no longer sinners but saints. Galatians 5:16 tells us to not walk in the flesh but to walk in the Spirit of God, and then we won’t seek to gratify our flesh’s desires. Romans 8:13 says that we will die if we live by our flesh, but we will live if we walk by God’s Spirit.
Are the things you're living for worth Christ dying for? -Leonard Ravenhill
The following user(s) said Thank You: bush possum, horsegirl04

SRNitro 1 month 5 days ago #88724

Prov17 wrote:
Why is there criticism towards ComeLetUsReason for her prayer? Do you not see what SRNitro supports? He says as Christians we can swear and murder our offspring. I don’t see anything Christian in that. Ephesians 5:4 says that Christians are to not have obscene language, foolish talk or coarse joking in their speech. Abortion is murder and it goes against God’s intentions of giving life. God never said to destroy the weak and "useless". We are told to care for people.

These aren’t just unpopular opinions that SRNitro holds, they are ungodly opinions, and SRNitro needs to turn back to God before God judges his actions.

Isaiah 31:2 says that if you support wickedness then God will treat you as he treats the wicked.

Now for those who say we’re all sinners, when Jesus saved us He saved us from the power of sin and cleansed us from our sin. Through Jesus we have been made new. We are no longer sinners but saints. Galatians 5:16 tells us to not walk in the flesh but to walk in the Spirit of God, and then we won’t seek to gratify our flesh’s desires. Romans 8:13 says that we will die if we live by our flesh, but we will live if we walk by God’s Spirit.
Yeah, and being so rude like that is really going to make SRNitro want to change his mind. Pray for him on your own, but don't publicly "shame" him.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SRNitro, mittens92999, SkeleBoy10, Kwesi, jGod8865

SRNitro 1 month 5 days ago #88742

• Kwesi
  • I love Poems and Quotes
  • Thank you received: 1394
Prov17 wrote:

Yeah we know some Guidesters are really holy and then the rest of us are dirty filthy sinners

P.S - I am not being sarcastic
Life is too short for petty games and argument.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SRNitro, mittens92999

SRNitro 1 month 5 days ago #88746

• Kwesi
Prov17 wrote:

Luke 6 37
"Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven.

You were probably hurt when Servant said stuff about you, Even though she truly believed in them you were still hurt.
So why are you trying to call someone out for being ungodly,
Second of all I am ashamed of all the people that thanked his post, I am just shocked I expected better

And yes I support abortion does that make me ungodly too?

Last question with the last paragraph do you mean you are not a sinner but a saint?

Remember what happened to the Pharisees
The following user(s) said Thank You: SRNitro, mittens92999

SRNitro 1 month 5 days ago #88747

Kwesi wrote:
Prov17 wrote:

Yeah we know some Guidesters are really holy and then the rest of us are dirty filthy sinners

I'm assuming u mean that other ppl think that - but we're all sinners.
The following user(s) said Thank You: horsegirl04

SRNitro 1 month 5 days ago #88748

• Quirky
Kwesi wrote:
Prov17 wrote:

Hey, you talkin' 'bout me? :angry:

Lol, kidding :P

But guys, just a reminder: lets not put one person down in order to defend another. I'm sure that CLUR had pure intentions for requesting prayer for Snitro, even if the request did come off as a judgmental "let us look down our noses and prayer for this here sinna!" (I imagined saying that with an old-grumpy-British-man accent)

Can we realize that CLUR probably wasn't being malicious in his request, and calm, kindly counsel him on how to word his....words in a less offensive way?

:cheer:

SRNitro 1 month 5 days ago #88749

• Kwesi
Quirky wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
Prov17 wrote:

But guys, just a reminder: lets not put one person down in order to defend another. I'm sure that CLUR had pure intentions for requesting prayer for Snitro, even if the request did come off as a judgmental "let us look down our noses and prayer for this here sinna!" (I imagined saying that with an old-grumpy-British-man accent)

Can we realize that CLUR probably wasn't being malicious in his request, and calm, kindly counsel him on how to word his....words in a less offensive way?

I wasnt talking about CLUR

SRNitro 1 month 5 days ago #88750

• SRNitro
  • NOW ONLINE
Prov17 wrote:

I can understand the abortion thing but this is extremely rude. There's a difference between thinking something someone does is ungodly and "HEY THIS GUY IS GOING TO HELL AND JESUS DOESNT LIKE HIM LETS PRAY FOR HIM!"

Please open your mind and be a little human.
The following user(s) said Thank You: LolingforJesus

SRNitro 1 month 5 days ago #88751

• SRNitro
  • NOW ONLINE
Quirky wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
Prov17 wrote:

Now Prov17 on the other hand...

SRNitro 1 month 5 days ago #88755

• SRNitro
  • NOW ONLINE
Prov17 wrote:

"He says as Christians we can swear and murder our offspring. I don’t see anything Christian in that. Ephesians 5:4 says that Christians are to not have obscene language, foolish talk or coarse joking in their speech. Abortion is murder and it goes against God’s intentions of giving life. God never said to destroy the weak and "useless". We are told to care for people. "

Now it may seem that I'm just an evil person but think of my perspective. Even if you think I'm wrong. I hope that you at least see that there is some reason or something that I cling to. For you I think it is the testament about death. I can totally understand that and why you would think that abortion is wrong because of that law. Now step into my shoes because sometimes you need to open (This is not to prove that I am right, but to prove that there is a reason to believe in this and it's not just me wanting to follow Satan). I believe in this because I believe life is not life until it has desires and relationships and until it grows, not physically, but mentally, to love and want and relate to others. I know you disagree with me completely and you have "proof," but at the same time you can't just say that "Hey we should pray for this guy because obviously he hates God." I don't hate God and all I want to do is want for women to have the choice to keep a baby.

On the swearing thing. That verse sounds extremely obvious so I understand where you come from. Please now try to understand where I come from. I care about context and not words. Words don't mean anything. This is an excerpt from my essay that I cannot publish because it has cusswords in it, "The only verse that stands out to me is Ephesians 5:4 which says, “Nor should there be obscenity, foolish talk or coarse joking, which are out of place, but rather thanksgiving.” First let’s talk about obscenity which is talk that derives from sex. But if you look at the original Jewish word (Αισχροτης) it is talk about anything vile or shameful. Coarse joking is again a Jewish word (Ευτραπελια) which in origin means well-turned. It’s talking about jokes that are sarcastic and are used to put others down by turning happy words and making them to put others down. Also foolish talk has nothing to do with curse words considering, as we have seen before, a curse word isn’t talk it’s a word that is used in replacement for other words to show emotion." Basically what I am saying is that curse words don't mean anything without context. When you are using them for bad, yes it's terrible. Also I think sex can be used as metaphors. Yes it is special but God has used sex and sexual reproduction systems as metaphors so i think it's okay. "If sex was really demeaned because it was used to describe something then Ezekiel 23 (There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses.) is demeaning sex because it is using sex to make a point" (My essay again).

Again my point isn't to prove you wrong, my point is for you to be open-minded and stop thinking that just because someone has a different opinion than you, that doesn't mean they love Satan. I don't think you want to be ungodly. The only reason I'm exposing you is because you blatantly attack me for having different opinions and assuming that I actually want to kill people and that because I want to say some word that I'm trying my best to avoid listening to God. Please stop being so ignorant.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nadcombo

SRNitro 1 month 5 days ago #88764

• bush possum
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Aussie Fruit Loop!
  • Thank you received: 1166
Goodness sakes, guys! Prov17, CLUR, and some other people have worries about SRNitro being saved. Now you can take that sentence two ways.
1. Worried that he's gonna get saved and they'll have to put up with him for eternity
2. Worried that he's not gonna make it into heaven
I can tell you that it's not the first one. You're taking it from the wrong angle. They want him to be saved! They're not trying to hate on him or be rude or bash him, they're trying to help him. Take what they say with a pinch of salt.
1 Corinthians 15:10
But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain;
The following user(s) said Thank You: Prov17, horsegirl04

SRNitro 1 month 5 days ago #88770

• horsegirl04
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love reading, horses, and math
  • Thank you received: 430
Prov17 wrote:

I agree with almost everything you said, but the last part doesn’t make sense

But those who wait on the LORD
Shall renew their strength;
They shall mount up on wings like eagles,
They will run and not grow weary,
They will walk and not faint.
Isaiah 40:31 :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: mittens92999

SRNitro 1 month 5 days ago #88771

• SRNitro
  • NOW ONLINE
bush possum wrote:
Goodness sakes, guys! Prov17, CLUR, and some other people have worries about SRNitro being saved. Now you can take that sentence two ways.
1. Worried that he's gonna get saved and they'll have to put up with him for eternity
I can tell you that it's not the first one. You're taking it from the wrong angle. They want him to be saved! They're not trying to hate on him or be rude or bash him, they're trying to help him. Take what they say with a pinch of salt.

Nobody is complaining about 1. at all. What I’m complaining about is how his intent isn’t 2 but is 3.

3. Let’s use this opportunity to share my opinion and then say that SRNitro’s opinion is ungodly and that he’s a terrible person.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mittens92999

SRNitro 1 month 4 days ago #88777

bush possum wrote:
Yeah but don't you think it's rude to single someone out like that? It's like if I said:
"Oh let's pray for bush possum she's a sinner and she's gonna go to hell if she doesn't get her act together"

Don't tell me you wouldn't feel a little hurt/confused if that happened to you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SRNitro, mittens92999, jGod8865

SRNitro 1 month 4 days ago #88792

• Pyrrhic
  • Thank you received: 154
Seriously, guys? Where is the Guide of when I signed in? Now all we do is fight and argue, I don't know bout you but I'm getting tired of all this drama....

*sigh* *sigh* :(
Pyrrhic - means won a victory!
The following user(s) said Thank You: bush possum, sunnyside1, SkeleBoy10, horsegirl04

SRNitro 1 month 4 days ago #88793

• Quirky
Pyrrhic wrote:
Seriously, guys? Where is the Guide of when I signed in? Now all we do is fight and argue, I don't know bout you but I'm getting tired of all this drama....

*sigh* *sigh* :(

When your cyber-friends with someone for so long you feel comfortable enough to argue with them.

-Quirky proverb

:silly:
Last Edit: 1 month 3 days ago by Quirky.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SRNitro, horsegirl04, Pyrrhic, LolingforJesus
Time to create page: 0.323 seconds