Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Test

Test 1 month 1 day ago #86292

• jGod8865
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Thank you received: 146
I've never seen Kwesi/GuideBot so triggered.
Last Edit: 1 month 1 day ago by bush possum. Reason: "Jeez" is a euphemism for Jesus
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky, mittens92999

Test 1 month 1 day ago #86304

OMPB. Guys. Fellow Guidesters. What are we doing??

Please just be respectful and kind to one another. Let Guidebot/Kwesi do his work and all other things. Anyway, I'm going back to the bushes.

~MK

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TP!!!!

Kwesi, if you want to leave, then leave. If you want to stay, then stay. But the creepy stuff going on recently have been creeping us out. Pick one and do it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sunnyside1, horsegirl04, TravelPastel, GuideBot

Test 1 month 16 hours ago #86317

• horsegirl04
  • I love reading, horses, and math
  • Thank you received: 373
GuideBot wrote:
horsegirl04 wrote:
Quirky wrote:
lol, tbh GuideBot still scares me just a LITTLE bit :whistle:
When Kwesi fist did GuideBot it was very confusing, don't worry it's just Kwsi trying new things :silly:

I don't remember starting it/ I didn't start it. I used this account to say in the shadows and I didn't want to attract ppl to this profiile. Then I saw this topic and It showed I started the topic so I deleted my post since I don't remember starting it

didn't SS start it? If you delete the post or edit, the post would sometimes disappear. Then it says that the second person made the topic

So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:10
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TP!!!!!!

Test 1 month 15 hours ago #86321

• Quirky
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I LOVE writing, and ummm, writing..oh! and writing
  • Thank you received: 2978
horsegirl04 wrote:
GuideBot wrote:
horsegirl04 wrote:
Quirky wrote:
When Kwesi fist did GuideBot it was very confusing, don't worry it's just Kwsi trying new things :silly:

I don't remember starting it/ I didn't start it. I used this account to say in the shadows and I didn't want to attract ppl to this profiile. Then I saw this topic and It showed I started the topic so I deleted my post since I don't remember starting it

didn't SS start it? If you delete the post or edit, the post would sometimes disappear. Then it says that the second person made the topic

Who's SS?

Why is Kwesi upset??

WHAT IN THE WORLD IS GOING ON?!?!?

This is weird.

Test 1 month 11 hours ago #86325

• horsegirl04
Quirky wrote:
horsegirl04 wrote:
GuideBot wrote:
horsegirl04 wrote:
Quirky wrote:

Who's SS?

Why is Kwesi upset??

This is weird.

SS = SurederShadow

IDK

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TP!!!!!!

Test 1 month 10 hours ago #86326

• Quirky
  • NOW ONLINE
horsegirl04 wrote:
Quirky wrote:
horsegirl04 wrote:
GuideBot wrote:
horsegirl04 wrote:
Quirky wrote:

Who's SS?

Why is Kwesi upset??

This is weird.

SS = SurederShadow

IDK

Oh

Test 1 month 8 hours ago #86342

• Quirky
  • NOW ONLINE
GuideBot wrote:
Quirky wrote:
horsegirl04 wrote:
GuideBot wrote:
horsegirl04 wrote:
Quirky wrote:

Who's SS?

Why is Kwesi upset??

This is weird.

I think annoyed is a better word.

Oh, ok.

Why are you so annoyed? :( Normally you're a really cyber-cool guy ('cause idk what you're like in real life so all I know is the cyber you and the cyber you is cool :side: )
The following user(s) said Thank You: horsegirl04

Test 4 weeks 2 days ago #86425

• sunnyside1
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Ready for God
  • Thank you received: 415
At the beginning of reading this conversation I was wondering what in the world it was doing in Prayer Requests and Answers to Prayer.

I think I know now.

I understand that there will always be differences because we are human; but God made those differences to unite us. We're using them to divide us. Remember, the church is a body which means that the members aren't all the hand. Let's allow everyone here to be the body part God created us to be and focus on how to work together to make Guide a Sabbath atmosphere all the time. If we focus on building each other up, others will want to know what's going on and, who knows, someone may be in heaven because I decided not to post an angry post that I had typed up (just an example, though it has happened; the angry post part, I mean).

I know that somebody may not like this post and that's ok, for me anyway. But for others, it may not be. A few years ago, I had things going on in my life and seriously considered suicide. Thank God, He's delivered me from that and I'm fine now but someone else may be going through the same thing. To receive such negative comments on my opinions probably would have put me over the edge and I likely wouldn't be here today.

My username is sunnyside1 and most of you call me Sunny. I also like to use a lot of smiley emojis. There's a reason. With God in the picture, there's always sunshine. Let's let that sunshine into Guide. :)
Sometimes we worry,
Sometimes we fret.
Sometimes we feel like
We can't move a step.

But God is still with us.
Keep Him in mind.
Trust in Him alway.
He is ever so kind.

The following user(s) said Thank You: notturningaside, Quirky, bush possum, Kwesi, horsegirl04, lovenikki7, im a beekeeper, Ruthie

Test 4 weeks 2 days ago #86430

• TravelPastel
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I loved you at your DARKEST ❤ Romans 5:8
  • Thank you received: 555
sunnyside1 wrote:
At the beginning of reading this conversation I was wondering what in the world it was doing in Prayer Requests and Answers to Prayer.

I think I know now.

I understand that there will always be differences because we are human; but God made those differences to unite us. We're using them to divide us. Remember, the church is a body which means that the members aren't all the hand. Let's allow everyone here to be the body part God created us to be and focus on how to work together to make Guide a Sabbath atmosphere all the time. If we focus on building each other up, others will want to know what's going on and, who knows, someone may be in heaven because I decided not to post an angry post that I had typed up (just an example, though it has happened; the angry post part, I mean).

I know that somebody may not like this post and that's ok, for me anyway. But for others, it may not be. A few years ago, I had things going on in my life and seriously considered suicide. Thank God, He's delivered me from that and I'm fine now but someone else may be going through the same thing. To receive such negative comments on my opinions probably would have put me over the edge and I likely wouldn't be here today.

My username is sunnyside1 and most of you call me Sunny. I also like to use a lot of smiley emojis. There's a reason. With God in the picture, there's always sunshine. Let's let that sunshine into Guide. :)
Slow clapping it out. Thank you so much. Phrased it perfectly my friend.
Eyyy it's my birthday month!! 18th is my day of arrival on this planet >O<
=Dance Fearlessly=
#Filipino
>Pursue<
The following user(s) said Thank You: sunnyside1

Test 4 weeks 2 days ago #86431

• lovenikki7
  • Thank you received: 21
TravelPastel wrote:
sunnyside1 wrote:

I think I know now.

Slow clapping it out. Thank you so much. Phrased it perfectly my friend.
See, reading this thread I was so confused but now I understand. You're amazing for this post Sunny

*round of applause for Sunny*
The following user(s) said Thank You: sunnyside1

Test 4 weeks 9 hours ago #86537

sunnyside1 wrote:

I think I know now.

That was really Beautiful Sunny.
P.S - I read the thread but I am still kinda confused :unsure: :unsure:

Test 4 weeks 6 hours ago #86543

• horsegirl04
LoveYourEnemies wrote:
sunnyside1 wrote:

I think I know now.

don't try to understand it, like MK said on her unofficial introduction, stay away from debate sites, they only bring trouble (unless it is a ridiculous one like pencils and feet or do you put the cereal or the milk first :P :silly: )

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TP!!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky

Test 3 weeks 6 days ago #86549

• sunnyside1
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Ready for God
  • Thank you received: 415
LoveYourEnemies wrote:
sunnyside1 wrote:

I think I know now.

I'm not quite sure if anyone knew what was going on :dry:
Sometimes we worry,
Sometimes we fret.
Sometimes we feel like
We can't move a step.

But God is still with us.
Keep Him in mind.
Trust in Him alway.
He is ever so kind.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky, horsegirl04

Test 3 weeks 6 days ago #86550

• Quirky
  • NOW ONLINE
sunnyside1 wrote:
LoveYourEnemies wrote:
sunnyside1 wrote:

I think I know now.

I know I didn't :huh:

Test 3 weeks 6 days ago #86554

• horsegirl04
sunnyside1 wrote:
LoveYourEnemies wrote:
sunnyside1 wrote:

I think I know now.

I kinda did, not really

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TP!!!!!!
Time to create page: 0.328 seconds