Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Test

Test 4 months 5 days ago #86171

  • Blue Tornado
  • Blue Tornado's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I'm an otaku.
  • Posts: 1077
  • Thank you received: 893


"And lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age." - Matthew 28:20

Animal Jam: Batsey9
Club Penguin: rip
Roblox: BlueTorn
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mittens92999

Test 4 months 5 days ago #86173

  • CherryBomb
  • CherryBomb's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I am a gymnast, I love Jesus, I love cats!
  • Posts: 156
  • Thank you received: 28
test? what are u testing???
____"Now is our chance to choose the right side. God is holding back to give us that chance. It won't last forever. We must take it or leave it." - C.S Lewis_____ Our fingers have fingertips, but our toes don't have toe tips... yet we can tip toe._____ Motto: I ove guide
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Test 4 months 5 days ago #86176

  • TravelPastel
  • TravelPastel's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I loved you at your DARKEST ❤ Romans 5:8
  • Posts: 941
  • Thank you received: 653
*Cue MikeDrop's signature*
GOD 1st.
=Dance Fearlessly=
#Filipino
>Pursue<
˗ˏˋI'm a day dreamer and a night thinkerˊˎ˗

too lazy to have a fancy signature aha;;
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Test 4 months 4 days ago #86183

  • horsegirl04
  • horsegirl04's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I love reading, horses, and math
  • Posts: 1214
  • Thank you received: 456
What are you testing Kwesi?

But those who wait on the LORD
Shall renew their strength;
They shall mount up on wings like eagles,
They will run and not grow weary,
They will walk and not faint.
Isaiah 40:31 :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Test 4 months 4 days ago #86190

  • Quirky
  • Quirky's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I LOVE writing, and ummm, writing..oh! and writing
  • Posts: 3970
  • Thank you received: 3189
lol, tbh GuideBot still scares me just a LITTLE bit :whistle:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Test 4 months 4 days ago #86193

Hahaha. I wonder what GuideBot is testing...


Want to become an online missionary? firstencounterministry.org/join-our-team
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Test 4 months 3 days ago #86200

  • horsegirl04
  • horsegirl04's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I love reading, horses, and math
  • Posts: 1214
  • Thank you received: 456
missionarykid wrote:
Hahaha. I wonder what GuideBot is testing...
mmmmm..... :dry:

But those who wait on the LORD
Shall renew their strength;
They shall mount up on wings like eagles,
They will run and not grow weary,
They will walk and not faint.
Isaiah 40:31 :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Test 4 months 2 days ago #86219

  • bush possum
  • bush possum's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Aussie Fruit Loop!
  • Posts: 1023
  • Thank you received: 1215
GuideBot wrote:
Blue Tornado wrote:
What is your eveidence that it was me. I didn't make the topic. Don't assume, If you have a question ask. I don't remember making this topic.
Use your facts. For Guide's sake.

And to the other's, You want to know what he is testing don't ask me, I don't know.

Thank you very much. Case closed. Bye Bye

And if you are offended, I am sorry for you.

I hope my message is loud and clear
Yikes, what's with the bad mood??
1 Corinthians 15:10
But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain;
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky, horsegirl04

Test 4 months 1 day ago #86222

  • TravelPastel
  • TravelPastel's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I loved you at your DARKEST ❤ Romans 5:8
  • Posts: 941
  • Thank you received: 653
I'm so confused
GOD 1st.
=Dance Fearlessly=
#Filipino
>Pursue<
˗ˏˋI'm a day dreamer and a night thinkerˊˎ˗

too lazy to have a fancy signature aha;;
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky, sunnyside1

Test 4 months 1 day ago #86225

  • Quirky
  • Quirky's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I LOVE writing, and ummm, writing..oh! and writing
  • Posts: 3970
  • Thank you received: 3189
@TravelPastel, Same :S

@Guidebot, are you really actually Kwesi??
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Test 4 months 1 day ago #86227

  • mittens92999
  • mittens92999's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I've got peace like a river in my soul...
  • Posts: 670
  • Thank you received: 355
GuideBot wrote:
bush possum wrote:
GuideBot wrote:
Blue Tornado wrote:
What is your eveidence that it was me. I didn't make the topic. Don't assume, If you have a question ask. I don't remember making this topic.
Use your facts. For Guide's sake.

And to the other's, You want to know what he is testing don't ask me, I don't know.

Thank you very much. Case closed. Bye Bye

And if you are offended, I am sorry for you.




I hope my message is loud and clear
Yikes, what's with the bad mood??

I tried the good mood. It didn't work. I kept on trying for 3 years it didn't work. So I decided to explore my other options


But Guidebot has only been registered on Guide since June 2017. Kwesi, on the other hand has been on Guide since October 5th, 2014. That's a little over three years...
2 Timothy 4:7- I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.


-15 years old
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Test 4 months 1 day ago #86234

  • Quirky
  • Quirky's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I LOVE writing, and ummm, writing..oh! and writing
  • Posts: 3970
  • Thank you received: 3189
GuideBot wrote:
mittens92999 wrote:
GuideBot wrote:
bush possum wrote:
GuideBot wrote:
Blue Tornado wrote:
What is your eveidence that it was me. I didn't make the topic. Don't assume, If you have a question ask. I don't remember making this topic.
Use your facts. For Guide's sake.

And to the other's, You want to know what he is testing don't ask me, I don't know.

Thank you very much. Case closed. Bye Bye

And if you are offended, I am sorry for you.




I hope my message is loud and clear
Yikes, what's with the bad mood??

I tried the good mood. It didn't work. I kept on trying for 3 years it didn't work. So I decided to explore my other options


But Guidebot has only been registered on Guide since June 2017. Kwesi, on the other hand has been on Guide since October 5th, 2014. That's a little over three years...
Are you confused, I am Guidebot/ Kwesi. I didn't make this topic. I don't what test it was

I think that's what's confusing. If you're Guidebot we naturally assume that you are controlling what Guidebot says.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bush possum

Test 4 months 1 day ago #86238

  • bush possum
  • bush possum's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Aussie Fruit Loop!
  • Posts: 1023
  • Thank you received: 1215
GuideBot wrote:
mittens92999 wrote:
GuideBot wrote:
bush possum wrote:
GuideBot wrote:
Blue Tornado wrote:
What is your eveidence that it was me. I didn't make the topic. Don't assume, If you have a question ask. I don't remember making this topic.
Use your facts. For Guide's sake.

And to the other's, You want to know what he is testing don't ask me, I don't know.

Thank you very much. Case closed. Bye Bye

And if you are offended, I am sorry for you.




I hope my message is loud and clear
Yikes, what's with the bad mood??

I tried the good mood. It didn't work. I kept on trying for 3 years it didn't work. So I decided to explore my other options


But Guidebot has only been registered on Guide since June 2017. Kwesi, on the other hand has been on Guide since October 5th, 2014. That's a little over three years...
Are you confused, I am Guidebot/ Kwesi. I didn't make this topic. I don't what test it was
Well, no need to blow up about it. All you had to say was," I don't remember." Plus most of the people who replied to this thread were not being nasty when they asked you what you were (unintentionally) testing. They were simply curious.
Anyways, keep it in mind for next time, please.
Btw, what goal were you trying to reach by the good mood (and now the bad)??
1 Corinthians 15:10
But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain;
Last Edit: 4 months 1 day ago by bush possum.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky

Test 4 months 1 day ago #86247

  • bush possum
  • bush possum's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Aussie Fruit Loop!
  • Posts: 1023
  • Thank you received: 1215
GuideBot wrote:
bush possum wrote:
GuideBot wrote:
mittens92999 wrote:
GuideBot wrote:
bush possum wrote:
GuideBot wrote:
Blue Tornado wrote:
What is your eveidence that it was me. I didn't make the topic. Don't assume, If you have a question ask. I don't remember making this topic.
Use your facts. For Guide's sake.

And to the other's, You want to know what he is testing don't ask me, I don't know.

Thank you very much. Case closed. Bye Bye

And if you are offended, I am sorry for you.




I hope my message is loud and clear
Yikes, what's with the bad mood??

I tried the good mood. It didn't work. I kept on trying for 3 years it didn't work. So I decided to explore my other options


But Guidebot has only been registered on Guide since June 2017. Kwesi, on the other hand has been on Guide since October 5th, 2014. That's a little over three years...
Are you confused, I am Guidebot/ Kwesi. I didn't make this topic. I don't what test it was
Well, no need to blow up about it. All you had to say was," I don't remember." Plus most of the people who replied to this thread were not being nasty when they asked you what you were (unintentionally) testing. They were simply curious.
Anyways, keep it in mind for next time, please.
Btw, what goal were you trying to reach by the good mood (and now the bad)??
I didn't have a goal. Curiosity killed the cat for a reason.

You guys expect ppl on Guide to fit this imaginary mold yall built.
Everybody is different, Humans are not cookies, you can't use cookie cutters on us.

And I decline to be a cookie. I am different and unique from you guys

Thanks 4 telling me to take a break, It gave me this wonderful idea.
"Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back."

I'm glad you're deciding to stick to what God made you, because He made each of us individuals.

I never told you to take a break? Glad you're happy though....
1 Corinthians 15:10
But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain;
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Test 4 months 1 day ago #86252

  • bush possum
  • bush possum's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Aussie Fruit Loop!
  • Posts: 1023
  • Thank you received: 1215
GuideBot wrote:
GuideBot wrote:
bush possum wrote:
GuideBot wrote:
bush possum wrote:
GuideBot wrote:
mittens92999 wrote:
GuideBot wrote:
bush possum wrote:
GuideBot wrote:
Blue Tornado wrote:
What is your eveidence that it was me. I didn't make the topic. Don't assume, If you have a question ask. I don't remember making this topic.
Use your facts. For Guide's sake.

And to the other's, You want to know what he is testing don't ask me, I don't know.

Thank you very much. Case closed. Bye Bye

And if you are offended, I am sorry for you.




I hope my message is loud and clear
Yikes, what's with the bad mood??

I tried the good mood. It didn't work. I kept on trying for 3 years it didn't work. So I decided to explore my other options


But Guidebot has only been registered on Guide since June 2017. Kwesi, on the other hand has been on Guide since October 5th, 2014. That's a little over three years...
Are you confused, I am Guidebot/ Kwesi. I didn't make this topic. I don't what test it was
Well, no need to blow up about it. All you had to say was," I don't remember." Plus most of the people who replied to this thread were not being nasty when they asked you what you were (unintentionally) testing. They were simply curious.
Anyways, keep it in mind for next time, please.
Btw, what goal were you trying to reach by the good mood (and now the bad)??
I didn't have a goal. Curiosity killed the cat for a reason.

You guys expect ppl on Guide to fit this imaginary mold yall built.
Everybody is different, Humans are not cookies, you can't use cookie cutters on us.

And I decline to be a cookie. I am different and unique from you guys

Thanks 4 telling me to take a break, It gave me this wonderful idea.
"Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back."

I'm glad you're deciding to stick to what God made you, because He made each of us individuals.

I never told you to take a break? Glad you're happy though....

Satisfaction is not always a good thing.

“As long as I have a want, I have a reason for living. Satisfaction is death. ”

So you are saying you never said to me and SRNitro to take an hour break

I bet the bells are ringing now, Ain't it BP

Why the cat got your tongue BP? It is taking quite a while for you to reply.

Everybody makes mistakes once in a while. Nobody is perfect.
Because I don't haunt Guide. I had things to do.
I was talking about never having told GuideBot to take a break. I know I told you and SRNitro and ken10wil to take a break.
And you're right, no one is perfect except Jesus, which is why we should follow His example.
1 Corinthians 15:10
But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain;
Last Edit: 4 months 1 day ago by bush possum.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mittens92999

Test 4 months 1 day ago #86255

  • im a beekeeper
  • im a beekeeper's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Fellow fruit loop :P
  • Posts: 412
  • Thank you received: 201
Be nice Kwesi...

guidecyberclub.org/beekeeper

Become a online missionary? firstencounterministry.org/join-our-team/
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: horsegirl04

Test 4 months 1 day ago #86259

  • bush possum
  • bush possum's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Aussie Fruit Loop!
  • Posts: 1023
  • Thank you received: 1215
GuideBot wrote:
im a beekeeper wrote:
Be nice Kwesi...

Why should I listen to you, You are like the male version of BP. She probably called you for backup.

You will not understand this argument unless you know the whole story.

So please go do something productive at FEM, Don't waste your time
I didn't call him.
1 Corinthians 15:10
But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain;
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: im a beekeeper

Test 4 months 1 day ago #86260

  • bush possum
  • bush possum's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Aussie Fruit Loop!
  • Posts: 1023
  • Thank you received: 1215
GuideBot wrote:
bush possum wrote:
GuideBot wrote:
GuideBot wrote:
bush possum wrote:
GuideBot wrote:
bush possum wrote:
GuideBot wrote:
mittens92999 wrote:
GuideBot wrote:
bush possum wrote:
GuideBot wrote:
Blue Tornado wrote:
What is your eveidence that it was me. I didn't make the topic. Don't assume, If you have a question ask. I don't remember making this topic.
Use your facts. For Guide's sake.

And to the other's, You want to know what he is testing don't ask me, I don't know.

Thank you very much. Case closed. Bye Bye

And if you are offended, I am sorry for you.




I hope my message is loud and clear
Yikes, what's with the bad mood??

I tried the good mood. It didn't work. I kept on trying for 3 years it didn't work. So I decided to explore my other options


But Guidebot has only been registered on Guide since June 2017. Kwesi, on the other hand has been on Guide since October 5th, 2014. That's a little over three years...
Are you confused, I am Guidebot/ Kwesi. I didn't make this topic. I don't what test it was
Well, no need to blow up about it. All you had to say was," I don't remember." Plus most of the people who replied to this thread were not being nasty when they asked you what you were (unintentionally) testing. They were simply curious.
Anyways, keep it in mind for next time, please.
Btw, what goal were you trying to reach by the good mood (and now the bad)??
I didn't have a goal. Curiosity killed the cat for a reason.

You guys expect ppl on Guide to fit this imaginary mold yall built.
Everybody is different, Humans are not cookies, you can't use cookie cutters on us.

And I decline to be a cookie. I am different and unique from you guys

Thanks 4 telling me to take a break, It gave me this wonderful idea.
"Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back."

I'm glad you're deciding to stick to what God made you, because He made each of us individuals.

I never told you to take a break? Glad you're happy though....

Satisfaction is not always a good thing.

“As long as I have a want, I have a reason for living. Satisfaction is death. ”

So you are saying you never said to me and SRNitro to take an hour break

I bet the bells are ringing now, Ain't it BP

Why the cat got your tongue BP? It is taking quite a while for you to reply.

Everybody makes mistakes once in a while. Nobody is perfect.
Because I don't haunt Guide. I had things to do.
I was taking about never having told GuideBot to take a break. I know I told you and SRNitro and ken10wil to take a break.
And you're right, no one is perfect except Jesus, which is why we should follow His example.

I am not a Ghost.
Funny that you said "You don't haunt Guide"

The problem with you BP is that you have a hard time admitting your mistakes. Everybody has a problem me myself included.

You can never argue with me, I will always win.

And just for fun I will use your words against you.

"Yikes, what's with the bad mood??"
Kwesi, you're reading stuff into what I'm saying. All I said was that I'm not on Guide 24/7 which is why I didn't respond instantaneously to you. You're right, I have a hard time admitting my mistakes, but with God's help it's something I've been working on.
Also, I'm not in a bad mood.
1 Corinthians 15:10
But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain;
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Test 4 months 1 day ago #86262

  • im a beekeeper
  • im a beekeeper's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Fellow fruit loop :P
  • Posts: 412
  • Thank you received: 201
She did not call me for back up lol

guidecyberclub.org/beekeeper

Become a online missionary? firstencounterministry.org/join-our-team/
Last Edit: 4 months 1 day ago by im a beekeeper.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sunnyside1

Test 4 months 1 day ago #86268

  • bush possum
  • bush possum's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Aussie Fruit Loop!
  • Posts: 1023
  • Thank you received: 1215
GuideBot wrote:
bush possum wrote:
GuideBot wrote:
bush possum wrote:
GuideBot wrote:
GuideBot wrote:
bush possum wrote:
GuideBot wrote:
bush possum wrote:
GuideBot wrote:
mittens92999 wrote:
GuideBot wrote:
bush possum wrote:
GuideBot wrote:
Blue Tornado wrote:
What is your eveidence that it was me. I didn't make the topic. Don't assume, If you have a question ask. I don't remember making this topic.
Use your facts. For Guide's sake.

And to the other's, You want to know what he is testing don't ask me, I don't know.

Thank you very much. Case closed. Bye Bye

And if you are offended, I am sorry for you.




I hope my message is loud and clear
Yikes, what's with the bad mood??

I tried the good mood. It didn't work. I kept on trying for 3 years it didn't work. So I decided to explore my other options


But Guidebot has only been registered on Guide since June 2017. Kwesi, on the other hand has been on Guide since October 5th, 2014. That's a little over three years...
Are you confused, I am Guidebot/ Kwesi. I didn't make this topic. I don't what test it was
Well, no need to blow up about it. All you had to say was," I don't remember." Plus most of the people who replied to this thread were not being nasty when they asked you what you were (unintentionally) testing. They were simply curious.
Anyways, keep it in mind for next time, please.
Btw, what goal were you trying to reach by the good mood (and now the bad)??
I didn't have a goal. Curiosity killed the cat for a reason.

You guys expect ppl on Guide to fit this imaginary mold yall built.
Everybody is different, Humans are not cookies, you can't use cookie cutters on us.

And I decline to be a cookie. I am different and unique from you guys

Thanks 4 telling me to take a break, It gave me this wonderful idea.
"Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back."

I'm glad you're deciding to stick to what God made you, because He made each of us individuals.

I never told you to take a break? Glad you're happy though....

Satisfaction is not always a good thing.

“As long as I have a want, I have a reason for living. Satisfaction is death. ”

So you are saying you never said to me and SRNitro to take an hour break

I bet the bells are ringing now, Ain't it BP

Why the cat got your tongue BP? It is taking quite a while for you to reply.

Everybody makes mistakes once in a while. Nobody is perfect.
Because I don't haunt Guide. I had things to do.
I was taking about never having told GuideBot to take a break. I know I told you and SRNitro and ken10wil to take a break.
And you're right, no one is perfect except Jesus, which is why we should follow His example.

I am not a Ghost.
Funny that you said "You don't haunt Guide"

The problem with you BP is that you have a hard time admitting your mistakes. Everybody has a problem me myself included.

You can never argue with me, I will always win.

And just for fun I will use your words against you.

"Yikes, what's with the bad mood??"
Kwesi, you're reading stuff into what I'm saying. All I said was that I'm not on Guide 24/7 which is why I didn't respond instantaneously to you. You're right, I have a hard time admitting my mistakes, but with God's help it's something I've been working on.
Also, I'm not in a bad mood.

Most ppl when you say haunt will say Ghost. It is like me saying someone is the b word and then backpedaling and say b/c she was acting like a female dog.

Get where I am coming from

Anyway I have to go to sleep. I take college classes.
Goodness, I was talking about myself, not you lol! What I was trying to say with the second post was that I was in no way calling you a ghost.
Sleep well
1 Corinthians 15:10
But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain;
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Test 4 months 1 day ago #86269

  • bush possum
  • bush possum's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Aussie Fruit Loop!
  • Posts: 1023
  • Thank you received: 1215
GuideBot wrote:
bush possum wrote:
GuideBot wrote:
bush possum wrote:
GuideBot wrote:
GuideBot wrote:
bush possum wrote:
GuideBot wrote:
bush possum wrote:
GuideBot wrote:
mittens92999 wrote:
GuideBot wrote:
bush possum wrote:
GuideBot wrote:
Blue Tornado wrote:
What is your eveidence that it was me. I didn't make the topic. Don't assume, If you have a question ask. I don't remember making this topic.
Use your facts. For Guide's sake.

And to the other's, You want to know what he is testing don't ask me, I don't know.

Thank you very much. Case closed. Bye Bye

And if you are offended, I am sorry for you.




I hope my message is loud and clear
Yikes, what's with the bad mood??

I tried the good mood. It didn't work. I kept on trying for 3 years it didn't work. So I decided to explore my other options


But Guidebot has only been registered on Guide since June 2017. Kwesi, on the other hand has been on Guide since October 5th, 2014. That's a little over three years...
Are you confused, I am Guidebot/ Kwesi. I didn't make this topic. I don't what test it was
Well, no need to blow up about it. All you had to say was," I don't remember." Plus most of the people who replied to this thread were not being nasty when they asked you what you were (unintentionally) testing. They were simply curious.
Anyways, keep it in mind for next time, please.
Btw, what goal were you trying to reach by the good mood (and now the bad)??
I didn't have a goal. Curiosity killed the cat for a reason.

You guys expect ppl on Guide to fit this imaginary mold yall built.
Everybody is different, Humans are not cookies, you can't use cookie cutters on us.

And I decline to be a cookie. I am different and unique from you guys

Thanks 4 telling me to take a break, It gave me this wonderful idea.
"Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back."

I'm glad you're deciding to stick to what God made you, because He made each of us individuals.

I never told you to take a break? Glad you're happy though....

Satisfaction is not always a good thing.

“As long as I have a want, I have a reason for living. Satisfaction is death. ”

So you are saying you never said to me and SRNitro to take an hour break

I bet the bells are ringing now, Ain't it BP

Why the cat got your tongue BP? It is taking quite a while for you to reply.

Everybody makes mistakes once in a while. Nobody is perfect.
Because I don't haunt Guide. I had things to do.
I was taking about never having told GuideBot to take a break. I know I told you and SRNitro and ken10wil to take a break.
And you're right, no one is perfect except Jesus, which is why we should follow His example.

I am not a Ghost.
Funny that you said "You don't haunt Guide"

The problem with you BP is that you have a hard time admitting your mistakes. Everybody has a problem me myself included.

You can never argue with me, I will always win.

And just for fun I will use your words against you.

"Yikes, what's with the bad mood??"
Kwesi, you're reading stuff into what I'm saying. All I said was that I'm not on Guide 24/7 which is why I didn't respond instantaneously to you. You're right, I have a hard time admitting my mistakes, but with God's help it's something I've been working on.
Also, I'm not in a bad mood.

Nobody is on Guide 24/7.
You are in a bad mood that is why you said I am not in a bad mood.

P.S - Am I ringing any bells
Exactly, which is why you shouldn't be surprised if I don't respond instantly.
And I'm not in a bad mood, don't worry. If I were in a bad mood, you'd know about it lol
1 Corinthians 15:10
But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain;
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Test 4 months 1 day ago #86270

  • bush possum
  • bush possum's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Aussie Fruit Loop!
  • Posts: 1023
  • Thank you received: 1215
GuideBot wrote:
im a beekeeper wrote:
She did not call me for back up lol

If you think this is a laughing matter, I will suggest you leave or reavaluate what you are thinking
"If you don't laugh, you'll cry."
When most people put lol, they simply mean that they're not saying whatever they're saying in a bad mood. Well, that's how I use it anyway.
1 Corinthians 15:10
But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain;
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky, im a beekeeper

Test 4 months 1 day ago #86276

  • horsegirl04
  • horsegirl04's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I love reading, horses, and math
  • Posts: 1214
  • Thank you received: 456
I have one question, GuideBot/Kwesi did you start this topic or did BT start it, yesterday it looked like you did, but today it looks like BT did

But those who wait on the LORD
Shall renew their strength;
They shall mount up on wings like eagles,
They will run and not grow weary,
They will walk and not faint.
Isaiah 40:31 :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Test 4 months 1 day ago #86277

  • horsegirl04
  • horsegirl04's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I love reading, horses, and math
  • Posts: 1214
  • Thank you received: 456
Quirky wrote:
lol, tbh GuideBot still scares me just a LITTLE bit :whistle:
When Kwesi fist did GuideBot it was very confusing, don't worry it's just Kwsi trying new things :silly:

But those who wait on the LORD
Shall renew their strength;
They shall mount up on wings like eagles,
They will run and not grow weary,
They will walk and not faint.
Isaiah 40:31 :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky

Test 4 months 22 hours ago #86286

  • TravelPastel
  • TravelPastel's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I loved you at your DARKEST ❤ Romans 5:8
  • Posts: 941
  • Thank you received: 653
Maybe this is a test to see how people would react to GuideBot/Kwesi's new personality/transformation :oo
GOD 1st.
=Dance Fearlessly=
#Filipino
>Pursue<
˗ˏˋI'm a day dreamer and a night thinkerˊˎ˗

too lazy to have a fancy signature aha;;
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.343 seconds