Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: My newest cousin

My newest cousin 1 year 7 months ago #58199

• sunnyside1
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Ready for God
  • Thank you received: 432
Ok so I gotta explain some stuff. I'm the youngest of my cousins. The closest one to me is like fifteen years older and I think all of them have kids (some getting married already). So one of my cousins, her husband, and her son used to be missionaries somewhere in Africa. While they were there, a friend brought a three day old baby girl to them. The mother had died and the baby would too if they didn't do something. So they raised her until she was two years old. That's when they received news they were being relocated to another country. They tried to adopt this little girl but it was impossible so they left her with a Adventist foster mother and left. It's been three years since they left and they recently received enough money to go and adopt her. My cousin's mom, my aunt, expressed a concern that she wouldn't know them. My cousin told her this story.

There had been some visiting white missionaries that came through and stopped to visit the foster parents and this little girl. When they were a ways off and they couldn't see their faces clearly, all they could see was the tall white man, his wife and the child. The little girl began jumping up and down and shouting, "Mommy and Daddy are coming back; Mommy and Daddy are coming back." When the folks got there, and​ she could see them up close​, she just hid behind her foster mother's skirt and shyly watched them.

My cousin has told to foster mother to tell this five year old girl that her mommy and daddy are coming back after the next rainy season. Please pray that they can keep that promise.
Last Edit: 1 year 7 months ago by sunnyside1.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: tasha1507

My newest cousin 1 year 7 months ago #58355

• it is me
  • I love books, Physics, and chocolate
  • Thank you received: 44
Aww... I will pray for them. Hope you get to meet your new coisin soon!!
God and sciences are like a bicycle wheel. Like the spokes, all sciences lead to God's amazing power and love, which, like the circular rim, has no beginning and no end.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sunnyside1

My newest cousin 1 month 1 week ago #88405

• sunnyside1
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Ready for God
  • Thank you received: 432
Praise, they are back and they were able to introduce a new little sister to this girl, so they have three now :)

Request, the dad was swinging the youngest when she fell and fractured her skull. She's had a personality change and the parents are really feeling bad. Please pray that Satan won't conquer in this.

My newest cousin 1 month 1 week ago #88418

• bush possum
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Aussie Fruit Loop!
  • Thank you received: 1166
sunnyside1 wrote:
Praise, they are back and they were able to introduce a new little sister to this girl, so they have three now :)

Request, the dad was swinging the youngest when she fell and fractured her skull. She's had a personality change and the parents are really feeling bad. Please pray that Satan won't conquer in this.
Ouch!!!! I'll be praying about that...
1 Corinthians 15:10
But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain;
The following user(s) said Thank You: sunnyside1

My newest cousin 1 month 1 week ago #88425

• horsegirl04
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love reading, horses, and math
  • Thank you received: 430
Will be praying!

But those who wait on the LORD
Shall renew their strength;
They shall mount up on wings like eagles,
They will run and not grow weary,
They will walk and not faint.
Isaiah 40:31 :)
Time to create page: 0.282 seconds