Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Lesson 2: Handling Emotions (July 14, 2012)

Lesson 2: Handling Emotions (July 14, 2012) 5 years 5 months ago #6901

• tball
  • Thank you received: 53
You all know that Jesus has experienced every emotion you have and you can go to Him with your problems. You don’t need to be told that; you’ve heard it all your life. But it’s not that simple. It can be difficult to identify with Jesus, someone you can’t really see or hear. Ideally we should all just bring our problems, emotional and otherwise, to Him and that would be it. We would be at complete peace. However, sometimes it’s easier to connect with a friend or even a song.
Honestly, do you feel that Jesus can empathize with what you feel? Why or why not? Who do you feel truly understands you? What makes someone or something easier to identify with than someone or something else?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Lesson 2: Handling Emotions (July 14, 2012) 5 years 5 months ago #6905

• Godsadvicegiver12
  • God is my FOREVER friend! :)
  • Thank you received: 797
Yes I do. Becaus I love him and I try to be more like him every day I try to get rid of temptations too. Quite a few Pastors and JEsus.
You don't have to be Goliath to succeed, Little Davids can succeed, too :)

Re: Lesson 2: Handling Emotions (July 14, 2012) 5 years 5 months ago #6976

• lvkmsda
  • Thank you received: 1
Yes I think Jesus can emphasize with what I feel because he felt every emotion possible when he came to earth. God and my mom are the people who I feel truly understand me. I can talk to both of them openly without having someone else know all my inner secrets, plus it's like they know just about all the answers to my emotion problems. :cheer:
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds