Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Lesson 10: Transforming the Critical Spirit (March 10, 2018)

Lesson 10: Transforming the Critical Spirit (March 10, 2018) 4 years 11 months ago #91328

• kpeckham
  • Thank you received: 105
You and your friends are teasing each other, calling each other names, talking about your lack of abilities in various areas, and about family members. Then someone says something that hits a little too close to home. Suddenly things get ugly; a physical fight is about to start. How do you defuse the situation? Should you call in an adult? Why or why not? What do you do to keep it from happening again?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Lesson 10: Transforming the Critical Spirit (March 10, 2018) 4 years 11 months ago #91339

• SRNitro
  • Pro-choice
  • Thank you received: 660
kpeckham wrote:
You and your friends are teasing each other, calling each other names, talking about your lack of abilities in various areas, and about family members. Then someone says something that hits a little too close to home. Suddenly things get ugly; a physical fight is about to start. How do you defuse the situation? Should you call in an adult? Why or why not? What do you do to keep it from happening again?
You say sorry? No need to call in an adult all you need to do is say sorry.

It depends on what was "a little too close to home" for him. If his mom just died and I made fun of that, then yes that was too far. Maybe have some common sense next time? If it was like I called his aunt fat and she was so he got offended because she was trying to lose weight, then I would say don't do this stuff with him because obviously he can't handle it.
I'm a full registered commie. Let's go communissmmmmm!!!!!

Discord: Maxified#6880

Lesson 10: Transforming the Critical Spirit (March 10, 2018) 4 years 11 months ago #91344

• pathfinder4ever
  • NOW ONLINE
  • don’t click my profile.. Philippians 4:13
  • Thank you received: 649
kpeckham wrote:
1. I would try to give them reasons to stop fighting.
2. I would not call an adult because that's tattling-I was doing the same thing.
3 To keep it from happening again I would start telling others good things about them instead of mean names.
Speak for those who have no voice.
Red and yellow...black and white.... We're all precious in His sight....❤️
Any questions? Ask!
-kash (aka pathfinder4ever)

Lesson 10: Transforming the Critical Spirit (March 10, 2018) 4 years 11 months ago #91359

• LolingforJesus
  • DONT GET INNIPROPRIT
  • Thank you received: 687
Whoever got mad needs to chill. It seems that in this situation it was just simple teasing. My friends and I do it all the time.
baby crawdaddy's are literally the cutest thing ever
Time to create page: 0.261 seconds