Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Lesson 9: Withholding Judgement (March 3, 2018)

Lesson 9: Withholding Judgement (March 3, 2018) 4 years 11 months ago #91236

• kpeckham
  • Thank you received: 105
Joshua’s dad and mom divorced. In the years after the divorce Joshua acted out his anger at his situation by getting into trouble with the law. After a few years he straightened out his life. He was doing well in school, had an after-school job, and was being considered for an athletic scholarship for a local private school. Eventually he might even receive a college scholarship, which would mean that his mother wouldn’t have to worry about paying for college. Then some money was stolen from the place where he worked. Everyone acted as if Joshua had gone back to his old ways. Was that fair of them? Why or why not?
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: pathfinder4ever

Lesson 9: Withholding Judgement (March 3, 2018) 4 years 11 months ago #91237

• pathfinder4ever
  • NOW ONLINE
  • don’t click my profile.. Philippians 4:13
  • Thank you received: 649
It was unfair because they accused him, it's always wrong to accuse people, no matter what.
Speak for those who have no voice.
Red and yellow...black and white.... We're all precious in His sight....❤️
Any questions? Ask!
-kash (aka pathfinder4ever)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Marme101

Lesson 9: Withholding Judgement (March 3, 2018) 4 years 11 months ago #91315

• SRNitro
  • Pro-choice
  • Thank you received: 660
kpeckham wrote:
Joshua’s dad and mom divorced. In the years after the divorce Joshua acted out his anger at his situation by getting into trouble with the law. After a few years he straightened out his life. He was doing well in school, had an after-school job, and was being considered for an athletic scholarship for a local private school. Eventually he might even receive a college scholarship, which would mean that his mother wouldn’t have to worry about paying for college. Then some money was stolen from the place where he worked. Everyone acted as if Joshua had gone back to his old ways. Was that fair of them? Why or why not?
Why would people assume that he took the money? In this hypothetical situation that would probably not happen I would assume no it's not fair because these evil people who work with him are picking on him for having previous law troubles.
I'm a full registered commie. Let's go communissmmmmm!!!!!

Discord: Maxified#6880

Lesson 9: Withholding Judgement (March 3, 2018) 4 years 11 months ago #91355

• pathfinder4ever
  • NOW ONLINE
  • don’t click my profile.. Philippians 4:13
  • Thank you received: 649
SRNitro wrote:
kpeckham wrote:
Why would people assume that he took the money? In this hypothetical situation that would probably not happen I would assume no it's not fair because these evil people who work with him are picking on him for having previous law troubles.
Well it's something humans do..
Say a child is told not to eat cookies on a platter. The child eats them all, and when more cookies are placed on it and they get eaten (not by the child, but without the person who puts the cookies on the platters knowing) Its only natural to assume its the child who first ate it. It's still not fair.
Speak for those who have no voice.
Red and yellow...black and white.... We're all precious in His sight....❤️
Any questions? Ask!
-kash (aka pathfinder4ever)

Lesson 9: Withholding Judgement (March 3, 2018) 4 years 11 months ago #91371

• LolingforJesus
  • DONT GET INNIPROPRIT
  • Thank you received: 687
You are innocent until proven guilty, so I do think that was unfair unless they had some evidence that he had been there. Then either it was him, or a misunderstanding.

However, when you do something wrong, it stains your reputation. So even though it's not right, that's just what happens.
baby crawdaddy's are literally the cutest thing ever
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky, honeyflower
Time to create page: 0.273 seconds