Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Lesson 7: Our Identity in Christ, Part 2 (February 17, 2018)

Lesson 7: Our Identity in Christ, Part 2 (February 17, 2018) 1 week 3 days ago #90906

• kpeckham
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Thank you received: 57
Ken’s best friend, Mark, thinks he is in love. While Ken is happy, he is concerned that Mark is becoming consumed with his new girlfriend. Mark is failing classes. He is not getting along with his parents either. Ken watches as his best friend changes, and he doesn’t want to say anything because he doesn’t want to seem jealous. He doesn’t want to drive Mark further away, but he feels it is his responsibility to remind Mark of his other friendships. As time goes by they grow further and further apart. What do you think Ken should do? What would you say— knowing that how you say something is as important as what you say?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Lesson 7: Our Identity in Christ, Part 2 (February 17, 2018) 3 days 18 hours ago #91020

• TravelPastel
  • I loved you at your DARKEST ❤ Romans 5:8
  • Thank you received: 653
How old is Mark? Is my first question.
But I would tell him that girlfriends fade, but the decisions you make now while you're still in school, whether grade school or college, is going to effect your future immensely.

"Mark, I know you're in love, trust me, infatuation is a hard thing to break, I can relate! But your future and your family and friends are being immensely effected by your choice to have your girlfriend as #1 priority over everything else. Listen, I'm not telling you to break up or have no love life. You can stay with her and be happy, but you can also stay with her and maintain balance in your life. Don't think I'm jealous of your relationship, I'm happy where I am right now. I'm not telling you this because I'm jealous, but I'm telling you this because I'm worried and concerned for you, your family, your relationships, and your future. Mark, I'm for best friend! Please listen to me, your girlfriend may not always be there, but your best friend and your family will be. So don't break ties with us because of her.

It's your decision, but I hope you can have balance in your life. I'm praying for you, and I hope God will lead you to the right decision."
GOD 1st.
=Dance Fearlessly=
#Filipino
>Pursue<
˗ˏˋI'm a day dreamer and a night thinkerˊˎ˗

too lazy to have a fancy signature aha;;
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.190 seconds