Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Lesson 5: Growing in Grace (February 3, 2018)

Lesson 5: Growing in Grace (February 3, 2018) 3 weeks 5 days ago #90473

• kpeckham
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Thank you received: 57
“I don’t want to be a Christian,” your friend at school says. “It’s too difficult, and it’s no fun. Following all those stupid rules, and never getting away with anything!”

You’re about to open your mouth when a friend who attends a different church says, “You’re nuts! Being a Christian is not; it’s easy! Jesus saves us. I got saved in church when I was 10, and I don’t have to do anything else about it. What’s so difficult about that?”

What do you think? Which friend do you agree with—or do you have another opinion? Is being a Christian hard, easy, or would you explain it some other way?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Lesson 5: Growing in Grace (February 3, 2018) 2 weeks 6 days ago #90658

I would say the following to my friends; "You know, sometimes going to church and being a christian is really hard. Like when you are deciding or when your parents decide whether you are going to that party on sabbath or going to church. But in the end I always choose church so that I don't need to live with that guilt of breaking Gods laws. And just so you know, you have never been to church and you don't actually know what it is like being a christian because you have never been one yourself. So don't judge christians, 'cause you have no idea how amazing it is."
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds