Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Lesson 4: The Sinner's Need (January 27, 2018)

Lesson 4: The Sinner's Need (January 27, 2018) 4 weeks 1 day ago #90319

• kpeckham
  • Thank you received: 57
It’s the last evening of your church’s Week of Prayer meeting, and the pastor’s making an appeal for people to give their hearts to God. The lights are low, the music is playing, the Holy Spirit is working.

But from your place in the back row you feel confused. Lately nothing seems to be going right at school, at home, even with your friends. You wonder if “giving your heart to Jesus,” like the preacher says, would make a big difference. What would it even mean? What would your friends think if you stood up and walked to the front? How will your life change if you take this step?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Lesson 4: The Sinner's Need (January 27, 2018) 4 weeks 1 day ago #90325

• pathfinder4ever
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Keep calm swim & read on.(and do gymnaststics!)
  • Thank you received: 39
kpeckham wrote:
It’s the last evening of your church’s Week of Prayer meeting, and the pastor’s making an appeal for people to give their hearts to God. The lights are low, the music is playing, the Holy Spirit is working.

But from your place in the back row you feel confused. Lately nothing seems to be going right at school, at home, even with your friends. You wonder if “giving your heart to Jesus,” like the preacher says, would make a big difference. What would it even mean? What would your friends think if you stood up and walked to the front? How will your life change if you take this step?
They would study with me, so that would help.
#StvernoIsAFemale#Pathfinder4EverIsaFemale#LemonwizardIsaFemale #IAmAFemaleToo #FemaleHashtagMovement

4's my number
}""'^^"""{
I know pronounce my self in charge of the pencil until emmy01 returns.
#pathfindersisgreat
SNOW RULES
Happy birthday to all those born in Janurary:*)
I am a Gymnast.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.190 seconds