Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Lesson 1: The Two Kingdoms (January 6, 2018)

Lesson 1: The Two Kingdoms (January 6, 2018) 1 week 6 days ago #89781

• kpeckham
  • Thank you received: 57
magine it’s your first day at high school. There are, a few people you recognize but many you don’t. You start watching to see which kids hang out together. Which groups would you try to make friends with? Which groups would you feel uncomfortable to be a part of? How is the group you would like to join different from the ones you would not like to join? Why do you think you are making the choice you are?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Lesson 1: The Two Kingdoms (January 6, 2018) 1 week 6 days ago #89797

• SRNitro
  • NOW ONLINE
  • The person above my post is wrong.
  • Thank you received: 483
kpeckham wrote:
magine it’s your first day at high school. There are, a few people you recognize but many you don’t. You start watching to see which kids hang out together. Which groups would you try to make friends with? Which groups would you feel uncomfortable to be a part of? How is the group you would like to join different from the ones you would not like to join? Why do you think you are making the choice you are?

I would try to make friends with those I could respect and also have fun with. I would feel uncomfortable being with people who don't act like me and don't go so much on the internet like I do. I would feel uncomfortable with people who think Kevin Hart is funny for example. I'm making it because I'll relate and have better conversations with people I like.
I am not Adventist. I mostly stay here because it is the only forum on the internet where I know other people and people know me. It’s kind of like a community and it feels better that way and although I could rather talk to people with the same humor as I have, I have a connection with you ppl
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.207 seconds