Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Lesson 5: Guarding the Avenues to the Soul (November 4, 2017)

Lesson 5: Guarding the Avenues to the Soul (November 4, 2017) 3 weeks 22 hours ago #86711

• kpeckham
  • Thank you received: 57
Here’s the situation: A friend brings a questionable magazine to school one day. It gets passed around to both girls and guys. Because everyone is a little curious and a little afraid, no one throws it away. Finally, it comes to you.

A similar situation, but this time you are on the Internet while some friends are at your house. Your computer is somewhere where your parents aren’t necessarily going to come by, so the choice is up to you. What do you do?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Lesson 5: Guarding the Avenues to the Soul (November 4, 2017) 3 weeks 21 hours ago #86714

• jGod8865
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Thank you received: 146
Well for the first one I'd give the magazine to a teacher or the principal, because looking at it is not worth it.

For the second one I'd tell my friends that we are not going to look at this stuff in my house. I know that it must be interesting but I want to stay as innocent and pure as possible. Then if they keep on wanting to look at it I'd remind them "This is MY computer, and MY house, I'm not going to impure this house with this stuff!" If they still try to do it I'd tell them to leave my house.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky

Lesson 5: Guarding the Avenues to the Soul (November 4, 2017) 3 weeks 3 hours ago #86724

• Quirky
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I LOVE writing, and ummm, writing..oh! and writing
  • Thank you received: 2981
In the first situation I'd probably trash the magazine. In the second situation I'd let them know that we're not going to be looking at inappropriate stuff on my computer and if they keep pestering then....Idk I'd probably tell them to go do better things with their life. In a nice way of course.
Time to create page: 0.211 seconds