Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Lesson 1: Rules of Heaven's Agents (October 7, 2017)

Lesson 1: Rules of Heaven's Agents (October 7, 2017) 2 weeks 4 days ago #85679

• kpeckham
  • Thank you received: 57
Kim loved her sister, but her sister had changed quite a bit as she grew older and went away to college. She once heard her sister’s roommates talking about religion, God, and how they were raised in the church to be loving and caring.

Kim had listened as these college students questioned the way they were raised. Kim’s sister was quiet—too quiet for Kim. It was clear to Kim that her sister was confused about a lot of things, including her faith in God and the way she had been raised. What do you think Kim could say or do to encourage her sister? What should she focus on?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Lesson 1: Rules of Heaven's Agents (October 7, 2017) 2 weeks 4 days ago #85683

• SRNitro
  • The person above my post is wrong.
  • Thank you received: 423
kpeckham wrote:
Kim loved her sister, but her sister had changed quite a bit as she grew older and went away to college. She once heard her sister’s roommates talking about religion, God, and how they were raised in the church to be loving and caring.

Kim had listened as these college students questioned the way they were raised. Kim’s sister was quiet—too quiet for Kim. It was clear to Kim that her sister was confused about a lot of things, including her faith in God and the way she had been raised. What do you think Kim could say or do to encourage her sister? What should she focus on?
She should stop easedropping.

Now I’m going to give Kim the benefit of the doubt and for the sake of answering the question and say that she was there too and they knew she was listening. Kim should tell her to not be biased toward her friends and think for herself. Make her own decisions, not based on her parents and not based on her friends. Just look at it logically and make your own logical conclusion. I would rather have another free-thinking person than a blind Christian.
Satire... Some people get it, some people don't. If you don't like it, then tell me because I'm open-minded! If I disagree with you that is probably because I approached your idea logically and thought it was wrong by my standards.

Lesson 1: Rules of Heaven's Agents (October 7, 2017) 2 weeks 4 days ago #85695

• SRNitro
  • The person above my post is wrong.
  • Thank you received: 423
Kwesi wrote:
SRNitro wrote:
kpeckham wrote:

She should stop easedropping.

Now I’m going to give Kim the benefit of the doubt and for the sake of answering the question and say that she was there too and they knew she was listening. Kim should tell her to not be biased toward her friends and think for herself. Make her own decisions, not based on her parents and not based on her friends. Just look at it logically and make your own logical conclusion. I would rather have another free-thinking person than a blind Christian.

Typical SRNitro responce
Straight to the point and blunt as always. Is it a good thing or is it a bad thing... I’ll never know.
Satire... Some people get it, some people don't. If you don't like it, then tell me because I'm open-minded! If I disagree with you that is probably because I approached your idea logically and thought it was wrong by my standards.

Lesson 1: Rules of Heaven's Agents (October 7, 2017) 2 weeks 2 days ago #85756

• Quirky
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I LOVE writing, and ummm, writing..oh! and writing
  • Thank you received: 2916
I think its good to think logically the things that you have been taught from childhood, especially when it comes what you believe about God and the Bible. There's nothin' worse than being confronted about your beliefs, and then you courageously stand up for what you believe to be true and THEN person is like, "Well, how do know that's true?" And then your like, "'Cause my mommy told me so."

Not cool. Or right.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bush possum, mittens92999, Etuc3

Lesson 1: Rules of Heaven's Agents (October 7, 2017) 1 week 3 days ago #86084

I think Kim should teach her sister to not care what other people say about God, and only to trust what the Bible says, and to answer any questions she may have.
Time to create page: 0.224 seconds