Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Lesson 7: Guys and Girls, Part 2 (August 12, 2017)

Lesson 7: Guys and Girls, Part 2 (August 12, 2017) 4 months 1 week ago #82813

• kpeckham
  • Thank you received: 57
A group of you have decided to play miniature golf. Included in the group of people is a guy/girl you really like. At one point in the evening you and this other person find yourselves at the concession stand alone.

What do you do? You have committed not to date until you are a few years older. Can you think of any Bible texts that might help you here?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Lesson 7: Guys and Girls, Part 2 (August 12, 2017) 4 months 4 days ago #83261

• CherryBomb
  • I am a gymnast, I love Jesus, I love cats!
  • Thank you received: 21
um... what?
:S :S :S
____"Now is our chance to choose the right side. God is holding back to give us that chance. It won't last forever. We must take it or leave it." - C.S Lewis_____ Our fingers have fingertips, but our toes don't have toe tips... yet we can tip toe._____

Lesson 7: Guys and Girls, Part 2 (August 12, 2017) 4 months 4 days ago #83298

• emmy01
  • The three R's - read, write, repeat!
  • Thank you received: 619
Well, considering the fact that it's a group of me, I'd just tell myself to get lost.

Myself does that easily. :P

Other than that, I just wouldn't get serious. I'd just get my snack, joke around, and get back with the group as soon as possible. Don't bring up anything serious with them, don't mention the status of your relationship, just act casual and stay with the group.
TravelPastel! Happy birthday! Your 16th year of life will be an awesome one as long as Jesus is in it.:)

#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD
#StvernoIsAFemale #MKIsAFemale #BushpossumIsAFemale #IAmAFemale #FemaleHashtagMovement

Lesson 7: Guys and Girls, Part 2 (August 12, 2017) 4 months 4 days ago #83301

I would probably walk away, or just eat whatever I bought at the concession stand.
You just wasted your time reading this meaningless signature...
Time to create page: 0.183 seconds