Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Lesson 6: Guys and Girls, Part 1 (August 5, 2017)

Lesson 6: Guys and Girls, Part 1 (August 5, 2017) 4 months 2 weeks ago #82700

• kpeckham
  • Thank you received: 57
First, think about how girls would react to this situation. Then think how a group of guys would react: You’re sitting in class, and your friend (of the same gender) walks in. You know that your friend has been talking with someone of the opposite gender. They are visibly upset, red eyes, splotchy face, etc. You are concerned, and you look to your group of friends who are all around you. Since the teacher has not yet entered into the classroom, you have some time to react. You are a girl; what do you do? You are a guy; what do you do? (It will be interesting to see if the answers are the same for both.)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Lesson 6: Guys and Girls, Part 1 (August 5, 2017) 4 months 2 weeks ago #82704

• *bjc4christ*
  • God first
  • Thank you received: 98
I would go up to my friend and ask her what's wrong. Hopefully, I can be a comfort to her.
'THE BIBLE IS AN ANVIL THAT HAS WORN OUT MANY HAMMERS'...EARLY REFORMER OF THE CHRISTIAN CHURCH...*

Lesson 6: Guys and Girls, Part 1 (August 5, 2017) 4 months 1 week ago #82866

• sekayi_101
  • i am a PK and i love it!
  • Thank you received: 96
I'm a girl...and yeah, I would go to my friend (privately) and ask her what's going on. Or I might indicate to someone in our group of friends who is closer to her, to go and find out what's wrong or talk to her. And then the rest of us could probably work together to make her day better.

A boy's response MAY be different. It all depends on the type of person, and the type relationship you have with them.

:)

Up to the hill of Calvary
My Savior went courageously
and there he bled and died for me
Hallelujah for the cross
-Newsboys Hallelujah For The Cross
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds