Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Lesson 3: Dealing With Addictions, Part 1. (July 15, 2017)

Lesson 3: Dealing With Addictions, Part 1. (July 15, 2017) 4 months 1 week ago #81818

• kpeckham
  • Thank you received: 57
Your older cousin Brad has a reputation of always being the life of the party, usually drunk before the party’s over. You don’t want to say anything, but one day some friends are discussing alcoholism, and one of them says to Brad, “Man, if anyone’s got a drinking problem, you have! You’re wasted every chance you get.”

Brad says, “You’re crazy! I like to drink, but I don’t have a problem.” Then he turns to you. “I don’t have a problem, do I?” What do you say?
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jmairenaa

Lesson 3: Dealing With Addictions, Part 1. (July 15, 2017) 4 months 1 week ago #81820

• Kwesi
  • I love Poems and Quotes
  • Thank you received: 1343
kpeckham wrote:
Your older cousin Brad has a reputation of always being the life of the party, usually drunk before the party’s over. You don’t want to say anything, but one day some friends are discussing alcoholism, and one of them says to Brad, “Man, if anyone’s got a drinking problem, you have! You’re wasted every chance you get.”

Brad says, “You’re crazy! I like to drink, but I don’t have a problem.” Then he turns to you. “I don’t have a problem, do I?” What do you say?
I will Be Honest and tell him he has a problem

P.S Happy Sabbath Mr Peckham
Since Guide is blocking my post and I am unable to defend myself. I am innocent(Hinestly I really don't mind If you beleive me or not - It is the truth). MK I will very much appreciate if you check your facts before making rumors. I am Kwesi and Lisa is Lisa. 2 seperate beings.(Lisa is my sister)

Lesson 3: Dealing With Addictions, Part 1. (July 15, 2017) 4 months 1 week ago #81868

• TravelPastel
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I loved you at your DARKEST ❤ Romans 5:8
  • Thank you received: 555
Tell him the truth.
Eyyy it's my birthday month!! 18th is my day of arrival on this planet >O<
=Dance Fearlessly=
#Filipino
>Pursue<

Lesson 3: Dealing With Addictions, Part 1. (July 15, 2017) 4 months 1 week ago #81976

• Jmairenaa
  • Just, run to it ⚡
I would say "Brad, even you hace a problem or not, you should leave all types of drugs, you know they will distruct you from inside, but still you use them. In my opinion, your problem is using drugs at all." Still, igual my cousin Brad don't hears me, I would try to help him all I can. ;)
Jmairenaa ;)

Lesson 3: Dealing With Addictions, Part 1. (July 15, 2017) 4 months 6 days ago #82130

• SirGeneralCliche
  • Ima just a regular guy...
  • Thank you received: 528
My response: "Do you think you can go for a month without drinking? If not, you may have a problem".
All rules have exceptions, including this one.
Time to create page: 0.213 seconds