Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Lesson 12: Media and Entertainment, Part 1 (June 17, 2017)

Lesson 12: Media and Entertainment, Part 1 (June 17, 2017) 5 months 1 week ago #79316

• kpeckham
  • Thank you received: 57
What stresses or blessings does entertainment bring to your family?
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bikerider11

Lesson 12: Media and Entertainment, Part 1 (June 17, 2017) 5 months 1 week ago #79416

The stressing and blessings that entertainment brings to a family are unequal to each other. There are a lot more stressing than blessings. For example we eat at the dinner table we all just look at the t.v.. nobody talks to each other. If our generation continues like this we would be like the movie Walle. But I think there is a lot of blessings too. Like my family we all sit on the couch together to watch America's got talent and American Grit and pick a performer or team that would win. I feel like that's family time.
Bikerider 11 but my friends call me lalipop. You all I hope my friends. I like riding bikes, and my favorite number is 11. Also, that is my age as well. I would like to help with Guide Magazine. let me know if I can do anything to help.

Lesson 12: Media and Entertainment, Part 1 (June 17, 2017) 5 months 1 week ago #79417

I think media can take us away from God. If we watch tv at the dinner table what happens to family tie? However watching positive shows can bring families together.
Bikerider 11 but my friends call me lalipop. You all I hope my friends. I like riding bikes, and my favorite number is 11. Also, that is my age as well. I would like to help with Guide Magazine. let me know if I can do anything to help.

Lesson 12: Media and Entertainment, Part 1 (June 17, 2017) 5 months 1 week ago #79418

I think media can take us many different ways. It can strengthen us if we are watching pure shows as a family. Or it can diminish our light if we watch shows that are not appropriate. Slowly it can take us away from GOD and family. B)
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds