Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Lesson 10: Making Choices (June 3, 2017)

Lesson 10: Making Choices (June 3, 2017) 1 month 4 weeks ago #77715

• kpeckham
  • Thank you received: 55
Read 1 Corinthians 16:13.

It’s Sunday afternoon. Nothing much to do. You and your friends are just hanging out in the mall. It’s boring. You’ve done this a thousand times.
Then someone dares another to do something stupid. Everyone has a good laugh. But then the dares escalate. Each new one gets tougher and more dangerous. Excitement builds. It’s your turn. You are dared to to do something you know is against the law.

How will you respond? How will your choice affect your friendships? How will your decision affect the way you feel about yourself? How will your choice affect your relationship with God?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Lesson 10: Making Choices (June 3, 2017) 1 month 4 weeks ago #77717

• ClimberforGod
  • Reading+climbing+dragons+syfy+​God=my awesome life.
  • Thank you received: 89
kpeckham wrote:
Read 1 Corinthians 16:13.

It’s Sunday afternoon. Nothing much to do. You and your friends are just hanging out in the mall. It’s boring. You’ve done this a thousand times.
Then someone dares another to do something stupid. Everyone has a good laugh. But then the dares escalate. Each new one gets tougher and more dangerous. Excitement builds. It’s your turn. You are dared to to do something you know is against the law.

How will you respond? How will your choice affect your friendships? How will your decision affect the way you feel about yourself? How will your choice affect your relationship with God?

If its against the law I would say no, even if it would affect my friendship. Actually probably if the person who dared me expected me to do that, that shows that this person may have already been a bad friend choice.
When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.
-Franklin D. Roosevelt

NOTE TO SELF: STEVRNO IS A GIRL!!! (°0°)

Lesson 10: Making Choices (June 3, 2017) 1 month 3 weeks ago #77884

• SirGeneralCliche
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Ima just a regular guy...
  • Thank you received: 423
Unless we just became friends during the last week or so, my friends should know me well enough to realize that I'm not about to go and break a rule, especially not one set by the government. At worst, they might make fun of me when I say no, but that would be the end of it. It probably wouldn't have a long lasting effect on my relationship with them or my relationship with God.
If I can't waste my time the way I want to waste my time, I do not want to waste my time.
The following user(s) said Thank You: horsegirl04

Lesson 10: Making Choices (June 3, 2017) 1 month 3 weeks ago #77906

I would not break the law, (unless its a law like the one about not carrying your icecream cone in your pocket... That i would probably have no problem breaking tbh) and, if they are my friends they will already know i wouldn't do it, and I don't think it would have an effect on me, and If it had an effect on my relationship with God it would probably only be to remember what the bible says about respecting authority more clearly
"Some wish to live within the sound of a chapel bell, I wish to run a rescue mission within a yard of hell." -- C.T Studd 20th century missionary
Time to create page: 0.238 seconds