Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: lesson5 mission to the world

lesson5 mission to the world 3 weeks 4 days ago #76303

I like the way the mexican president was curious to know about god.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

lesson5 mission to the world 3 weeks 2 days ago #76418

  • Cool Cat
  • Cool Cat's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love computers and dirt bikes
  • Posts: 725
  • Thank you received: 194
Hey! R u new? Welcome to guide!!!
Computers + dirt bikes = :-)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

lesson5 mission to the world 3 weeks 2 days ago #76476

  • horsegirl04
  • horsegirl04's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love reading, horses, and math... oh and reading
  • Posts: 820
  • Thank you received: 199
nemiah wrote:
I like the way the mexican president was curious to know about god.
sorry I didn't meen to thank you

So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:10
The administrator has disabled public write access.

lesson5 mission to the world 3 weeks 2 days ago #76477

  • Stverno
  • Stverno's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • It's a squid thing... You wouldn't understand
  • Posts: 865
  • Thank you received: 613
horsegirl04 wrote:
nemiah wrote:
I like the way the mexican president was curious to know about god.
sorry I didn't meen to thank you

You're welcome ;)



NOTE TO ALL PERSONNEL: IT HAS BEEN TESTED AND PROVEN THAT THIS INDIVIDUAL IS FEMALE
The administrator has disabled public write access.

lesson5 mission to the world 3 weeks 2 days ago #76481

  • horsegirl04
  • horsegirl04's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love reading, horses, and math... oh and reading
  • Posts: 820
  • Thank you received: 199
Stverno wrote:
horsegirl04 wrote:
nemiah wrote:
I like the way the mexican president was curious to know about god.
sorry I didn't meen to thank you

You're welcome ;)
lol

So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:10
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds