Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Lesson 1: Kingdom of the Narrow-minded (April 1, 2017)

Lesson 1: Kingdom of the Narrow-minded (April 1, 2017) 1 month 4 weeks ago #71746

• kpeckham
  • Thank you received: 51
Kelsey feels alone. She witnessed two boys hurting another boy at school. While many students witnessed the incident, no one was willing to say what happened.

Kelsey couldn’t remain quiet. She told the principal, and the students were disciplined. Afterward students began calling her names that made her feel bad. How is standing up for what is right always the best course of action? Why does being a child of God sometimes result in being misunderstood by others? What should we do in those times?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Lesson 1: Kingdom of the Narrow-minded (April 1, 2017) 1 month 4 weeks ago #71776

• 20awesome00
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Guitar + Lake = :)
  • Thank you received: 326
When we do what is right the devil doesn't like it so he will almost always try to make it difficult when we do, so that the next time we face a similar situation we will be less likely to follow the Holy Spirit's leading because we are afraid that the same thing will happen to us again.
We need to remember that we are living in a world of sin and that God is with us and is just waiting for us to call on him. There is no need to feel alone as God is always with us.
Hebrews 13:5b ... For He has said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.

We also need to be sure that what we are doing is Gods will.
Matthew 7:21-23 “Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.” “Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.”
‭‭These people were all doing good, but they were not connected with the Holy Spirit and God called what they were doing iniquity! We need to be connected with the Holy Spirit so that we know exactly what He wants us to do.
If we are following what God is telling us to do, the results of our actions are not our problems but God's.
Spiritual death happens one compromise at a time...

Miss Amazing... How's school going?
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Billmon
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds