Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Lesson 6: Substance and Other Body Abuses (February 11, 2017)

Lesson 6: Substance and Other Body Abuses (February 11, 2017) 9 months 2 weeks ago #66967

• kpeckham
  • Thank you received: 57
Suppose that your friends ask you to meet them after school because they have something to tell you. When you arrive, they are in the middle of a conversation. Soon you realize that they are gossiping about some of your school mates and making very negative remarks about them that bother you. How can you take a stand against such injustice? How can you let them know that conversations that destroy someone else’s reputation are also harmful and damaging to their own character? What can you do to be friendly to those students that your friends talked about and include them in your circle of friends?
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: shanik james

Lesson 6: Substance and Other Body Abuses (February 11, 2017) 9 months 2 weeks ago #67044

• bush possum
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Aussie Fruit Loop!
  • Thank you received: 1095
I'd point out the good points of the people they are criticising and if they continue then I'd say, Look guys, that's not a nice way to talk about people, we all have faults. And if that was only one of many faults of my group of friends, then I'd think about getting a new group of friends....
1 Corinthians 15:10
But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain;
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds