Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Lesson 3: Living Beyond Ourselves (January 21, 2017)

Lesson 3: Living Beyond Ourselves (January 21, 2017) 4 months 2 weeks ago #66295

• kpeckham
  • Thank you received: 51
Several churches in your community have donated food, money, and clothing to go overseas. Your youth group has been chosen to distribute these supplies in Afghanistan. The government says that while you are there you cannot talk about Christianity or Jesus. Some people think the trip should be canceled. They feel it is not a mission trip if you cannot share Jesus.

Do you think the trip should be canceled? Why or why not? Can you have a mission trip without sharing Jesus? In what ways would you still be able to share Jesus?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Lesson 3: Living Beyond Ourselves (January 21, 2017) 4 months 2 weeks ago #66325

• Birdie500
  • No one understands my love for that horse smell...
  • Thank you received: 308
I don't think the trip should be cancelled at all because you're still helping the people there. You don't have to speak about Jesus, but you can show Jesus' love!
To ride on a horse is to fly without wings. XD
In my life, be lifted high
In our world, be lifted high
In our love, be lifted high
Random lyrics in my signature cause I'm weird XD
----Channy----

Lesson 3: Living Beyond Ourselves (January 21, 2017) 4 months 2 weeks ago #66430

• Joshawesome
  • future US Marine
  • Thank you received: 7
You don't have to talk about Jesus. You can just help the people. The trip shouldn't be cancelled because it seems to me that the purpose of the trip is to help people and distribute supplies.
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds