Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Lesson 1: Living as Heaven's Citizens (January 7, 2017)

Lesson 1: Living as Heaven's Citizens (January 7, 2017) 1 month 3 weeks ago #65841

• kpeckham
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Thank you received: 48
Your school hires a new teacher right out of college. She has very little experience in teaching English to teenagers. She continually strikes out with the students. They are not being helpful. The teacher is losing her grip on the class and ultimately her patience. On your way home from school you see her driving out of the parking lot with tears in her eyes. What can you do to show her God’s love?

Describe what a light-bearing agent in God’s kingdom should act like.
Last Edit: 1 month 3 weeks ago by kpeckham.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Lesson 1: Living as Heaven's Citizens (January 7, 2017) 1 month 3 weeks ago #65868

I think you should be a good student and do your best to discourage the rude behavior. If the rude students don't think its cool they most likely do it
Minecraft:Endershadow112

Terraria: PixelNinja112

Lesson 1: Living as Heaven's Citizens (January 7, 2017) 1 month 3 weeks ago #65895

• SirGeneralCliche
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Ima just a regular guy...
  • Thank you received: 199
You could try getting acquainted with the teacher, and then maybe give her recommendations for other ways she can teach and handle the students better. You could also talk to your class,ages and ask them to be more respectful. And pray, always pray.
If I can't waste my time the way I want to waste my time, I do not want to waste my time.

Lesson 1: Living as Heaven's Citizens (January 7, 2017) 1 month 3 weeks ago #65904

I think u should go up to her n tell her not to be so sad n invite her to dinner...(if mom lets!)

Lesson 1: Living as Heaven's Citizens (January 7, 2017) 1 month 3 weeks ago #65905

btw, happy new year 2017. May d LORD be with us always throughout the year. :)

Lesson 1: Living as Heaven's Citizens (January 7, 2017) 1 month 3 weeks ago #65945

i will tell her that jesus love u and he will help u through her troubles :ohmy: :) :) :)

Lesson 1: Living as Heaven's Citizens (January 7, 2017) 1 month 3 weeks ago #65946

i will tell her that jesus love u and he will help her in her struggles

Lesson 1: Living as Heaven's Citizens (January 7, 2017) 1 month 2 weeks ago #66013

• Birdie500
  • NOW ONLINE
  • No one understands my love for that horse smell...
  • Thank you received: 297
If I was in the situation, the very next day I'd go up to her and tell her how much I appreciate her effort to teach us. Maybe a small gift of gratitude too! I'd also discourage the bad behaviour. I wouldn't spread the word that she was crying but I'd say that she seems pretty upset and fed up and that she deserves a break.
To ride on a horse is to fly without wings. XD
In my life, be lifted high
In our world, be lifted high
In our love, be lifted high
Random lyrics in my signature cause I'm weird XD
----Channy----
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds