Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Lesson 14: Jesus' Second Coming

Lesson 14: Jesus' Second Coming 2 months 3 days ago #65676

• kpeckham
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Thank you received: 48
A friend of yours is all excited about the Left Behind books he’s been reading. He really believes there’s going to be a secret rapture and all the good people will be taken to heaven secretly, leaving the wicked here on earth.

You tell him you don’t agree. “What?“ he says. “Don’t you believe Jesus is coming back?“

“Yes, of course I believe in His return,” you respond.

“But I don’t believe that Jesus’ second coming will be as a secret rapture. That’s not what the Bible teaches.“

“So what does the Bible teach?“ your friend challenges.

What do you tell him? Can you sum up Seventh-day Adventist beliefs about Jesus’ coming? How can you share what you learned from today’s Scripture passages about Jesus’ second coming? For a list of additional Bible references about Jesus’ second coming, check the readings listed for Monday in the section below.
Last Edit: 1 month 3 weeks ago by kpeckham.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Lesson 13: Jesus' Second Coming 2 months 21 hours ago #65794

As Seventh-day Adventists, we believe that Jesus will come back, nd the dead who believe in him will live again and meet him in the clouds. Then those of us remaining will be judged, and if we believed, and followed his commandments we will join them.

I would gently introduce our ideas to a friend, and try not to offend them. If you offend them they will stop listening.
Bianca :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds