Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Lesson 3: Christian Service (October 15, 2016)

Lesson 3: Christian Service (October 15, 2016) 5 months 3 weeks ago #61689

• kpeckham
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Thank you received: 49
Mandy rededicated her life to Jesus last weekend and asked God to help her see the needs of others so she could help. The first person she thought of was Tanya, who had been on the receiving end of some unkind words from Mandy. There was obviously a wedge between the two, and they tried to avoid each other. This is a problem now that Mandy has a new commitment to God.

What do you think Mandy should do or say? Should she confront Tanya and make things right with her, or wait and do something else, giving herself time to get ready for an appointment with Tanya later? What do you think Jesus would say to her?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Lesson 3: Christian Service (October 15, 2016) 5 months 3 weeks ago #61748

• SirGeneralCliche
  • Ima just a regular guy...
  • Thank you received: 258
She should apologize as soon as she can. If Tanya doesn't accept her apology, at least she said she was sorry.
If I can't waste my time the way I want to waste my time, I do not want to waste my time.

Lesson 3: Christian Service (October 15, 2016) 5 months 2 weeks ago #61797

I believe that it is important for Mandy to confront Tanya. Just because they had experienced a bad past does not mean they have to let that affect their future. She should go up to Tanya and try to make things right. If Tanya isn't willing to fix the situation at least Mandy tried. She should keep on trying before Tanya decides that Mandy wasn't all that serious.

Lesson 3: Christian Service (October 15, 2016) 5 months 2 weeks ago #61803

• Joshawesome
  • future US Marine
  • Thank you received: 7
I think that she should apologize as soon as possible, but she needs to know what she is going to say.
Time to create page: 0.235 seconds