Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Lesson 12: Competition and the Christian, Part 1 (June 18, 2016)

Lesson 12: Competition and the Christian, Part 1 (June 18, 2016) 1 year 4 months ago #58831

• kpeckham
  • Thank you received: 57
It’s Friday afternoon and you and some of your good friends have come together to play some games. Someone suggests football (either American football or soccer), and everyone agrees. As the game goes on, you find yourself becoming more and more caught up in the desire to win. Not just to win, but to annihilate the opposing team. Those people who were once such good friends have become annoying in their responses to your taunting, and every time you score, the other team has answers. What started out as a friendly game has become a battle, with each side beginning to despise the other.

How will your actions affect your friendships? Is the cost of such competition worth the risk? Is there another way to play?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Lesson 12: Competition and the Christian, Part 1 (June 18, 2016) 1 year 4 months ago #58912

• IlikeEatingPi
  • I'm Gluten Free :(
  • Thank you received: 45
I know what you mean. One day me and one of my friends were talking and having a good time before going to resces, but by the end me and him almost went to the princibals office because of what happened in a simple game of 4square.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds