Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Lesson 10: Made Without Wax—Being Real, Part 2 (June 4, 2016)

Lesson 10: Made Without Wax—Being Real, Part 2 (June 4, 2016) 1 year 4 months ago #58558

• kpeckham
  • Thank you received: 57
One of the most famous reasons some people stay away from church is the hypocrisy they see. In the airport a young man found out a fellow traveler was a Christian; he remarked: “I don’t want to have anything to do with those Christians; they are all a bunch of hypocrites.I’m better off without them.” What do you think would be a good response or answer to that kind of thinking? (Maybe a comeback or argument isn’t the best.)

How would you respond? Do you feel offended when people say things like that? How much damage would you do to the Christian reputation to admit, “You’re right, I am a hypocrite. Aren’t we all?”
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: the_adorbs, Siberio

Lesson 10: Made Without Wax—Being Real, Part 2 (June 4, 2016) 1 year 4 months ago #58641

Hi,
I would respond this way:

In the church there are many people that are hypocrites, yes. But in the end our only goal is to follow Jesus and preach his message. Salvation is individual, each person has to fight for his/her salvation. We are all hypocrites at some point, but we must follow Jesus in order to be Saved.4 :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds