Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Lesson 9: Gold Like Glass - Being Real, Part 1 (May 28, 2019)

Lesson 9: Gold Like Glass - Being Real, Part 1 (May 28, 2019) 1 year 4 months ago #58389

• kpeckham
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Thank you received: 57
Kim wrote this question: “When I pray to God I want to be open and honest, but I don’t know where to begin. I feel as though there is so much to tell Him and I feel stupid repeating what He obviously knows already. How do you talk with someone who knows what you are going to say? I have made so many promises to Him that I have broken. I’m tired of asking forgiveness all the time. What’s the point? Is there a better way? I’m really kind of open for suggestions.”

What would you say to Kim? Is there anything you have experienced that might encourage her? When have you felt the same? How did you get through?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Lesson 9: Gold Like Glass - Being Real, Part 1 (May 28, 2019) 1 year 4 months ago #58746

• IlikeEatingPi
  • I'm Gluten Free :(
  • Thank you received: 45
I don't know, what would I say to you?

Lesson 9: Gold Like Glass - Being Real, Part 1 (May 28, 2019) 1 year 4 months ago #58747

• IlikeEatingPi
  • I'm Gluten Free :(
  • Thank you received: 45
When you pray to god it should be like talking to a friend. When you talk to a friend you will grow closer to them. Alos god is allway there to hear you and is allways forgiveing so don't worry about reapition in your prayers.
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds