Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Lesson 12: Ecology: Our Sacred Responsibility (December 19, 2015)

Lesson 12: Ecology: Our Sacred Responsibility (December 19, 2015) 1 year 10 months ago #53496

• kpeckham
  • Thank you received: 57
It’s time to go to the polls. The class election is coming up. Your best friend is running for class president. You love your friend, but you know she won’t do a good job as the president. Running against her is a guy you don’t really like; in fact, you think he’s obnoxious. But you also know he’ll do a great job as president. You just don’t want him to be president. You want your friend to win. How do you vote? If you don’t vote at all, does that make you not responsible for the results of the election? If you vote for the other guy and your friend finds out, what would you say to her?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Lesson 12: Ecology: Our Sacred Responsibility (December 19, 2015) 1 year 10 months ago #53511

• Mp137
  • I love God, reading, helping, and nature
  • Thank you received: 1941
Ooo. That's tough :S
... Even if it gets me convicted
I’ll still be on my knees with my hands lifted ...
... If saying I believe is out of line
If I’m judged cause I’m gonna give my life
To show the world the love that fills me
Then I want to be Guilty ...
- Guilty by Newsboys

Lesson 12: Ecology: Our Sacred Responsibility (December 19, 2015) 1 year 10 months ago #53630

• lovenikki7
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Thank you received: 18
I know a friend that would definitely run for class president (and probably win) but if she was not going to be a good president and the other guy was going be, then I would choose the guy. The class president represents the class, so he/she needs to be a good president. :)

Lesson 12: Ecology: Our Sacred Responsibility (December 19, 2015) 1 year 9 months ago #53655

• Quirky
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I LOVE writing, and ummm, writing..oh! and writing
  • Thank you received: 2911
I wouldn't vote. I'm not into politics
Time to create page: 0.217 seconds