Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Lesson 9: Identity (3): Ups and Downs (November 28, 2015)

Lesson 9: Identity (3): Ups and Downs (November 28, 2015) 2 years 2 weeks ago #52966

• kpeckham
  • Thank you received: 57
Gina watched her younger brother Craig make mistake after mistake. One weekend it was driving under the influence of alcohol. Another time it was staying out late. So many promises he made her that he was trying to get his act together fell flat as soon as they left his lips. She paid for him to go to college, but he dropped out, wasting a whole semester’s tuition that she had paid for. The list goes on. But he seems so sincere. He seems to want to get his life in order. He is a good example of the spirit being willing but the flesh being weak. How do you help restore someone like Gina’s brother Craig? How can Gina be helpful? What encouragement or advice would you give her while she is so frustrated with her little brother?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Lesson 9: Identity (3): Ups and Downs (November 28, 2015) 2 years 2 weeks ago #53017

• nadcombo
  • Thank you received: 48
i would keep helping
COUNTRY'S GOOD OK!!! IF YA DONT BELIVE ME?! listen to three wooden crosses, and what ifs, and drunk on you, and forever country. THATS MY opinion...

results may very......
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds